• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Percabeth

Percy didn't say anything, his shoulders shaking with his sobs. After a while, he calmed down enough to pull back and look at her. His nose was red as well as his eyes and he sniffled.

Percy cracked one eye open and peered at her, only seeing her blonde hair in the dark.

"I know. I'll always be here too. Can we sleep?" He mumbled.

Percy woke up next when the sun was rising. The sunlight slanted into their room from the pothole and he covered his eyes, groaning.

Percy looked down at her and chuckled. He cupped the back of her head and spoke. "Can I get up to close the curtains?" His voice was rough from sleep and rumbly.

Percy got up, moving over Annabeth and padded across the floor to cover the window. He came back and slipped into the bed, makign Annabeth scoot over to where he had been before.

there was a few minutes of silence before....

There was a banging on their door and Piper's voice floated through.

"Get up Love-birds! Rise and Shine!!"

"I might have to kill her. He groaned.

"Nope! Its breakfast time!" she chirped.

Percy stood up. "I'll get some food. Stay here. I'll be back." He kissed her cheek.

He opened the door and closed it."Breakfast in bed." Is all he said to Piper. She grinned and skipped ahead of him.

Percy was soon back with one plate that was piled high. He set it on the desk and turned to his girlfriend.

"Anna." He called softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back