• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Percabeth

Percy sighed and sat up. He turned and pulled off his shirt so Anna could see them.

"It was the frost giants.They are...sharper than they looked." He grimaced at the memory.

Annabeth gently ran her fingertips along the scars, and then pressed gentle kisses to each of them. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

»JW

Percy shivered when she kissed his scars and smiled. "Yeah...but it brought me back to you. I'd do it again in a heartbeat." He leaned back and tilted his head up, looking for a kiss.

Annabeth moved to the far side of the bed, grinning at Percy. She crawled under the covers and pulled them to her shoulders.

»JW

Percy pulled Anna into his chest, spooning her from behind. He tangled their legs together and slowly fell asleep.

Percy woke up a little later, shooting straight up in bed with a shout. His heart was beating wildly and who looked down at his shaking hands.

Annabeth got up and was immediately awake. She looked at Percy. "Percy? What's wrong?" She asked, panicked.

»JW

He turned to her. "Just a night mare. I'm okay now. Go back to sleep." He whispered, pulling her close.

Percy just closed his eyes as he lay down. His arm lay over Annabeth's hip and his fingers brushed the bottom of her spine.

Percy smiled and kissed back, opening his eyes. He covered her hand with his. "I'm fine, really." He said.

Percy sighed. "It was a nightmare...about losing you." He whispered, pulling her closer to him and burying his face in her hair.

He sniffed. "I can't live without you Anna. My Annabeth." He whispered, curling around her like a vine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back