• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic People who reply regularly? [Open]

Cat.Chrestomanci

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not a Bad Slime
Please don't ghost me... Give me a heads up if you're dropping, whatever the reason.

Life happens. It would be much appreciated if you could give me a heads up if you're dropping, regardless of the reason that you are dropping. I'm okay with a message that just says "I'm dropping". If you haven't replied in 4 days or given an update as to the end of a hiatus, I'll assume that you're dropping and will close the rp. Just know that this site says the last time you were active.

About Me I am over 20 years of age with approximately 10 years of writing and 7 years of rping. I am living in US Pacific Time (UTC -8:00) but with the odd hours of summer, I'll probably be able to reply at random times in the middle of the night or early in the morning.

I really like writing either steampunk or futuristic. I cannot, for the life of me, write medieval any longer. I like writing scifi fantasy but will write anything except of slice-of-life romance or a romance-centred plot. I'm not a huge fan of Muse A and Muse B are in this situation were Muse A is X and Muse B is Y. I usually do original settings with a general basis in a western setting because that is the thing most people are familiar with. I do not use stock characters but may reuse characters from the same plot if past RPs did not get the chance to really explore the character or ended early because of ghosting.

I am ambivalent about using threads or pms. I prefer to use discord personally simply because my RPN notifications don't always appear right away. I can reply multiple times per day. The frequency depends on how long each reply is and how much real life will allow me to. If I will not be able to reply for two or more days, I will notify you, but seeing as it's summer, I should be able to reply at least daily.

I would really appreciate if you could use correct grammar but just so long as you don't use the wrong word completely (using your instead of you're or the like) and you don't completely garble the sentence beyond comprehension (more than 3 mistakes in a given sentence), we'll get along just fine. Please keep your tenses consistent.

If I haven't replied in two days, you can poke me if you're still interested. I will tell you if I am no longer interested.

PM me, please? If you cannot pm me, just leave a comment. PM me for my discord.

Cravings I Only have some vague genres at this point with no real plots in mind:
1. Interacting parallel universes/characters summoned from different worlds
2. Cyberpunk/far future dystopian thriller
3. Far-future with supernatural/magic
4. Modern supernatural/fantasy
5. Modern/near future adventure

੭•̀ω•́)੭̸*✩⁺˚ Random Plot Storage (click me).

ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ More about me and my preferences (click here).

If you have any interest in RPing with me whatsoever, drop me a PM! I want to know that you're actually interested~ We don't have to do one of my plots, so PM me, I don't bite!

When you message me please include -Age
-Time Zone
-Experience writing and RPing
-Favourite time period/setting to rp (eg. steampunk/industrial revolution, modern, or futuristic)
-Favourite genre to rp
-Do you base your settings off of Eastern or Western settings or do you create a completely new setting that has no ties to either western or eastern settings
-Do you have stock characters (characters that you use repeatedly and adapt to the rp)
-Plot of interest (either from my prompts or one of your own that you have)
-Threads or pms (if using RPN)
-Average reply length
-Average reply frequency

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back