• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern — peachnim's partner search ♡

peachnim

fabulous *:・゚✧

- ̗̀ .PEACHNIM'S PARTNER SEARCH. ̖́-
peach2.gif
ABOUT
Welcome! This is a place for me to find fast-paced role play partners, whether it be long-term or short-term! I am looking for role players who are dedicated, meaning that the rp should not die within the first two months and the like.

I don't expect a new post every day, but I do want some general activity in the discord chat so I know my partner is still interested. Before taking up the position, please, please, please be sure you will be able to commit to this! Even if you're already finished planning your character but feel like you will not put in the effort to keep the role play alive, please let me know, as I don't take offense. Rather, I would greatly appreciate it. ♡

Post length doesn't matter as long as I have something to work with, but a general benchmark for posts I like would be at least two paragraphs. Additionally, like pretty much everyone, I appreciate partners who are congenial and easy-going. Meaning, there shouldn't be any OOC drama.

I will be posting new plots here every time I write or find one that interests me, and once a partner for that plot has been found, I'll update it here. If you want to RP with me, specify which plot in your PM. I will reply if I'm interested!

Hey there, I'm Peach! I'm sixteen years old, and use she/her pronouns. I live in the USA, and go by Central Standard Time (CST). I am currently in my last year of high school (senior year), but college-admission tests are coming up so I will not be as active in role playing until June 11th. Once we hit that date, actual summer begins and I have all the time to concentrate on my role plays.

I am obsessed with romance, along with comedy and a little bit of drama to spice things up, so expect those sorts of plots from me. Yes, I'm a fan of shoujo anime/manga, as well as Japanese/Korean dramas, so that puts things in perspective on how my role plays will carry out.

I mostly use Asian (ALL of Asia, including Southeast and South Asia) or anime face claims, and will do so with all of the plots that I post in this thread. The plots listed below will only be male x female role plays. However, I am willing to play either the male or female, depending on the plot.

To illustrate what sort of role player I am, once I figured out a plot and created all its characters with a friend (bio + personality) in one day. Not only that, I have finished one role play, and nearly finished three long-term role plays. Of course, when I mean fast-paced, I don't mean be as hardcore as I am, but... this should give you an idea of how frequently you'll see my replies. Don't get intimidated, though, and take your time with writing! ♡

RULES

Basics:
  • All RPN rules apply, as usual.
  • No OOC drama.
  • No killing off your characters.
  • Fade to black./No NSFW scenes.
  • If there's any problems, communicate!
    I won't bite, I promise.

Other:
  • You must have discord. I'll help you walk through it if needed.
  • As stated previously, I use Asian/anime face claims depending on the plot, and I expect you to do the same (respectively).
  • Please use correct grammar and spelling, and have substance in your posts (i.e. something my character can react to [when applicable], or isn't one sentence long). If I'm not happy with the quality and length of your posts, I'll let you know.
  • Notify me if you are dropping, please.

base code ; cychotic | tabs + plot idea ; constellation

Last edited:

- ̗̀ .PLOT 01 | YOURS TRULY. ̖́-
tea.gif
PLOT
Muse A is the daughter of one of Kanazawa, Japan's most wealthy families. One might think that being born into such an elite lineage would be a blessing, but for Muse A, the money is a burden. Being the only child, she was brought up with her life written out for her as the heir of her father's company. Not only that, her parents expected her to marry into the family to keep the bloodline strong. Having no interest in the family business nor a marriage with a bland cousin, Muse A decided to cut ties with her family and leave the mansion.

Thus, Muse A is now living an ordinary life, assuming a regular college student with a part-time job on her hands. She is far from the troubles that her family name brings... that is, until her father grows ill. Upon falling into sickness, her father, the CEO of a major company in the area, realizes that he needs his only heir now more than ever. He reaches out to his daughter by sending the household's head butler, Muse B, to relay the message. Though her father would love for Muse A to return home, his priority is for Muse B to groom her into the heir of his company, as initially planned. In order to do so, he assigns his head butler to reside at Muse A's residence in order to watch over her until her twenty-fourth birthday.

When Muse A arrives home one day to see a rather handsome butler awaiting her, her quiet life is thrown into turmoil. The butler and his mistress couldn't be more different; Muse A wants nothing more than to kick the butler out of her apartment, yet Muse B is determined to fulfill his duty to stay by her side and train her. As their rocky companionship buds, another problem arises: the relationship between the mistress and her servant must remain just that. Nothing more, nothing less.

Will the two be able to put their differences aside and learn to depend on one another... without breaking the unspoken rules?!

(Short answer: No.)

PROFILES
MUSE A | BASICS ;
marie.gif
  • NAME — TBD
  • GENDER — Female
  • AGE — 23 (turning 24 in a few months.)
  • FACE CLAIM — Marie IItoyo
  • OCCUPATION — Student (last year of 4-year college)
  • PLAYED BY — peachnim peachnim

MUSE B | BASICS ;
profile_1x1.png
  • NAME — TBD
  • GENDER — Male
  • AGE — 24~28?
  • FACE CLAIMS — TBD
  • OCCUPATION — Head butler of Muse A's household
  • PLAYED BY — ???
NOTES
*We'll be using realistic, Japanese face claims for this RP.

God, how I've craved a butler rp! There's so much we can do with this. It'd be interesting if Muse B had some sort of double life, for example, or maybe his past wasn't as pristine as it appears? For my character, I definitely want her rocky relationship with her family to be a central theme as well.

It would be beyond amazing if our characters had some sort of connection in that sense; meaning, as time goes by, the two heal each other's hard hearts.

On another note, I'm thinking this role play would open up right at the action, when Muse A opens the door and finds a butler waiting for her. Cue the storm!

Last edited:

- ̗̀ .PEACHNIM'S PARTNER SEARCH. ̖́-
View attachment 314956
ABOUT
Welcome! This is a place for me to find fast-paced role play partners, whether it be long-term or short-term! I am looking for role players who are dedicated, meaning that the rp should not die within the first two months and the like.

I don't expect a new post every day, but I do want some general activity in the discord chat so I know my partner is still interested. Before taking up the position, please, please, please be sure you will be able to commit to this! Even if you're already finished planning your character but feel like you will not put in the effort to keep the role play alive, please let me know, as I don't take offense. Rather, I would greatly appreciate it. ♡

Post length doesn't matter as long as I have something to work with, but a general benchmark for posts I like would be at least two paragraphs. Additionally, like pretty much everyone, I appreciate partners who are congenial and easy-going. Meaning, there shouldn't be any OOC drama.

I will be posting new plots here every time I write or find one that interests me, and once a partner for that plot has been found, I'll update it here.

Hey there, I'm Peach! I'm sixteen years old, and use she/her pronouns. I live in the USA, and go by Central Standard Time (CST). I am currently in my last year of high school (senior year), but college-admission tests are coming up so I will not be as active in role playing until June 11th. Once we hit that date, actual summer begins and I have all the time to concentrate on my role plays.

I am obsessed with romance, along with comedy and a little bit of drama to spice things up, so expect those sorts of plots from me. Yes, I'm a fan of shoujo anime/manga, as well as Japanese/Korean dramas, so that puts things in perspective on how my role plays will carry out.

As expected, I mostly use Asian or anime face claims, and will do so with all of the plots that I post in this thread. The plots listed below will only be male x female role plays. However, I am willing to play either the male or female, depending on the plot.

To illustrate what sort of role player I am, once I figured out a plot and created all its characters with a friend (bio + personality) in one day. Not only that, I have finished one role play, and nearly finished three long-term role plays. Of course, when I mean fast-paced, I don't mean be as hardcore as I am, but... this should give you an idea of how frequently you'll see my replies. Don't get intimidated, though, and take your time with writing! ♡

RULES

Basics:

• All RPN rules apply, as usual.
    • No OOC drama.
    • No killing off your characters.
    • Fade to black./No NSFW scenes.
    • If there's any problems, communicate!
      I won't bite, I promise.
Other:

• You must have discord. I'll help you walk through it if needed.
    • As stated previously, I use Asian/anime face claims depending on the plot, and I expect you to do the same (respectively).
    • Please use correct grammar and spelling, and have substance in your posts (i.e. something my character can react to [when applicable], or isn't one sentence long). If I'm not happy with the quality and length of your posts, I'll let you know.
    • Notify me if you are dropping, please.

base code ; cychotic | tabs + plot idea ; constellation
I'm interested in rping with to if you're still looking for a partner!

bump | if you've replied here, thank you for your interest! i will pm you if i'm interested in rping. :~)

I'm interested in rping with you! I can absolutely do plot 01 but am wondering as to whether or not you have any other plots in mind?

- ̗̀ .PLOT 02 | THE NEIGHBORHOOD CAT. ̖́-

tumblr_ouz1khLxlY1u6igk1o2_r1_250.gif

PLOT
Although having a wealthy family with a butler ready to serve may sound extraordinary, real life is not so magical. A college student’s days consist of racing to catch the six a.m. bus in hopes of not being late (again), back-to-back all-nighters, and heavy dosages of caffeine. A real student must also juggle the stresses of rent and cranky tenants, precarious attempts at cooking, and hefty garbage-bag heaving. Like all independent college-goers, Muse A must deal with all of this on a daily basis. Things couldn’t get worse, right?

Wrong.

Just as Muse A enters her last year of metaphorical prison, she arrives home one day to see a giant note labelled, “EVICTION NOTICE”, stuck smack-dab on the middle of her door. Fortunately, Muse A is able to eventually find a place willing to take her and her few belongings in. The place is called the “Nagoyaka Townhouse”, a historical townhouse for all sorts of people: from college sufferers to quaint elderly alike. While it’s not ideal, at least Muse A can rest assured that living totally alone won’t be another one of her stresses. The neighbors range from hermitlike to intrusive, yet all (well, almost all) make good company.

However, not everyone is looking out for Muse A’s best interests. Days after Muse A moves into her new home, she discovers a mysterious, long figure curled up at her doorsteps. Brazenly, this creature lounges around Muse A’s house, clearly visible from beyond the large windows. Upon closer inspection, however, this twiggy being is not, in fact, a cat.

No, it is a full-fledged human male, and an aggravatingly aloof one at that!

INFO
This RP is yet another shoujo-esque, rom-com sort of setup. The story follows Muse A, a fourth-year/senior in college—who is simply trying to make it through the week without pulling all of her hair out—and a mysterious man (Muse B) who is notorious for sleeping around the townhouse. This man, nicknamed the “Neighborhood Cat”, has somehow managed to maintain his record of bothersome cat-naps, even after much censure from the tenants and town officials.

Not much is known about Muse B, besides the fact that he does not have a family (at least not that people know of), and resembles a stray, black cat. In some ways, his presence always seemed to be a good-luck-charm to the townhouse, as businesses nearby would boom when he was around yet remain stagnant when kicked out. Over time, he simply became a part of Nagoyaka, and no one really bothered to drive him out. Of course, Muse B still gets the occasional eye roll or hushed criticism, but is never nagged more than two sentences.

Needless to say, his peaceful days may come to end with the arrival of a new resident, a woman who has definitely caught his interest.

PROFILES
MUSE A | BASICS ;
tumblr_ouz2ioWDs31u6igk1o1_100.png
  • NAME — TBD
  • GENDER — Female
  • AGE — 23~24
  • FACE CLAIM — TBD
  • OCCUPATION — Student (last year of 4-year college)
  • PLAYED BY — ???

MUSE B | BASICS ;
tumblr_ouz3ua6fHp1u6igk1o1_r1_100.gif
  • NAME — TBD
  • GENDER — Male
  • AGE — 24~28?
  • FACE CLAIM — Fukushi Sōta
  • OCCUPATION — Unemployed
NOTES
*The setting is Kanazawa, Japan. Here are references for the townhouse & setting: (x) (x)
*For face claim help, check here, please.

I can’t wait to see how this one plays out! I imagine the two characters to be quite silly and expressive, and of course, I’d love to see some friction between the two. I pictured Muse B (my character) to be the irritatingly nonchalant one, who, for example, has no sense of privacy and habitually expects to be spoiled at the hands of Muse A. Whether that means whining for free meals or guilt-tripping Muse A with the “I-don’t-have-a-family” card, this character is going to be a bratty one!

Regarding the plot, I’d like to plan that on discord, and of course discuss any other story/character ideas there as well.

Also, please note: school has begun for me once more, and since it’s my final year, I can see myself drowning in work in a few days. If I fail to reply to the role play or ooc chat on weekdays, know that I am simply struggling with senior year. If I still don’t reply, even on the weekend, just shoot me a text! I’ll let you know what’s up (trust me, it won’t be me dropping the rp).

Please PM me if you're interested!​

- ̗̀ .PLOT 03 | JUST BE FRIENDS LOVERS. ̖́-
tumblr_ovbsqpLEsb1u6igk1o1_250.png

PLOT
Not all stories take place in the lovely, peaceful town of Kanazawa. Sometimes a story unfolds somewhere much more hectic, much more fast-paced. Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. An entertainment and shopping hub, this city is bustling with life, and teeming with heroes and heroines of every kind. This narrative in particular follows a boy and a girl: two teenagers in their second year of high school. Two family-friends who became close recently, and are finding themselves crossing the lines of friendship and love.

Muse A is an optimistic, passionate girl who strives to do her best in everything she does. She lives by the idea that if one puts in their all, one will not be left with regrets. In that sense, she is quite open about her feelings, especially when it comes to her long-time crush, a popular upperclassman who is in his third and final year. She has yet to confess, but her heart is true when it comes to her perfect prince. Unfortunately, a certain, prickly companion of hers makes confessing much harder than it has to be.

Meanwhile, Muse B is nearly the opposite. Though he is just as straightforward as Muse A, he can be haughty and puts on a tough front. Additionally, his words can be quite provoking, as he has a tendency to speak without thinking. With such a bad attitude, he is often labelled as a “delinquent”, and many habitually avoid him to stay out of trouble. However, his rough exterior hides feelings he has begun to harbor for a certain, loud “dummy”. The same girl who he should never fall for: his best friend, Muse A.

Muse B regularly tucks away his feelings in that safe, little corner of his heart. Muse A remains unaware, and can continue pursuing her prince. Everything should be fine, right?

Nope.

When Muse A’s family is suddenly forced to relocate, Muse B’s family offers their second-story as a temporary residency. Muse A’s parent(s) accepts, and before she knows it, Muse A is standing before her classmate’s front door.

Let’s just say that the prospect of seeing your schoolmate’s bedhead, pajamas, and dark circles first thing in the morning isn’t the sort of “next level” that people hope for in any relationship.

PROFILES
MUSE A | BASICS ;
tumblr_ouz2ioWDs31u6igk1o1_100.png
  • NAME — TBD
  • GENDER — Female
  • AGE — 16-17
  • FACE CLAIM — TBD
  • OCCUPATION — Student (second year of 3-year HS)
  • PLAYED BY — ???

MUSE B | BASICS ;
tumblr_ovbtb55naz1u6igk1o1_100.png
  • NAME — TBD
  • GENDER — Male
  • AGE — 16-17
  • FACE CLAIM — Nomura Shuhei
  • OCCUPATION — Student (second year of 3-year HS)
NOTES
*The setting is Tokyo, Japan.
*For face claim help, check here, please.

Honestly, at this point I should just rename the partner search “shoujo rp partner search” (lol). This one in particular is rather self-explanatory. But to get through all the details, here’s a bit more about the setup: Two friends who aren’t too close, but have always known each other through family connections. Basically, Muse A and Muse B’s parents are close, but their children have only recently begun hanging out. Especially this year, Muse A and Muse B are in the same class and thus interact much more often. I wanted to include some basic personality guidelines for both characters, but don’t worry: you can explore and add as much depth as you’d like with your character (the more, the better, actually). Your character is yours, always.

For the two’s dynamic, I can really see them be the bickering bunch. The type of friends who constantly insult each other, but always mean the best, you know? We can definitely plan out more character & plot-wise on discord, of course.

Please PM me if you're interested!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back