• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy PeaceKeepers

CrookedCrow

Things finally getting back on tracl
So I love team-up rps and stories involving a couple of strangers with varies of different skills coming together in order to head towards a common goal.

History:
The country is healing after a decade-long civil war between humans and different non-human (werewolves, vampires, fae, etc) and despite there is no longer large battles going on throughout the region there's still tension. Regular police departments aren't trained to handle affairs between non-humans in general so everything concerning them goes to the peacekeepers. At first, Peacekeepers were a military group that had been created by rouge non-humans wanting the civil war to and soon as they fought off human forces and nonhuman forces that wished to take over the US government brought the department into official government status. Peacekeepers will be brought into places of high popularity of non-human and human intermingling and have a base in a town and be responsible over about 40-mile radius. Though radius can shrink or grow depending on the size of the team.

• An unpleasant and less spoken fact about the Peacekeepers is that most of their agents and trainees come from the surplus of orphans that came from the savage civil war. Most orphans are displaced and grow in what are basically boot camps and already have some basic discipline and find it hard to find a job any other path.
During the civil war there had been a group of human, a milita group, who were hell-bent on killing non-humans at any cost possible. Training their children to fight and savagely kill much stronger beast through different weapons and during a type of martial arts that mixes pressure points that help with strong opponents.

Story:
As far as the story goes I believe that five freshly out of Bootcamp agents get assigned to a broken small town who mistrusts anything to do with the government. All hidden within the thick mountainous forest. Just beside the small town is a small coven of vampires who are having a strange problem, where they are finding a lot of their new fledging (newly turned vampires) disappearing from the castle.

I'm thinking we could have six characters and if anyone drops in the middle ill just open this backup and find more people. Would anyone be interested? I'm open to any ideas.

I could be interested. Am I right to assume that there are human and not human in the Peacekeepers?

I'm in ^^
Question! What time is this set in?
CrookedCrow CrookedCrow
Modern time period but more of an alternative history. Like people had the idea of other creatures since the 1920s and us government has known for a while but in the break of the new century, there was a new proof of their existence which brought fear and brought war. At least that's how I'mpicturing it, if anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to include it.

I'm currently working on bbc code for another thread for the rp.

Peacekeepers

Here's the thread! Just need to get the profiles sheets done, do yall have any preferences as far as detailed or simple character sheets?

Question! Is there a list of species we can choose from or is it a free-for-all type deal?
I'm doing a free for all type of deal, as long as it's reasonable (like not gods or demigods because that wouldn't fit and would be over powered) but other than that go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back