• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I can be the bully I you want.

Edit: likes some kid fell, my OC's gangster looking self made it look like I was. Some funny misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Well, the first idea that pops into my head is that some kid gets bullied and either Hachiman and Akacha both go to help the kid or Hachiman goes to get revenge on the bully and Akacha goes to try to stop him.

In the first scenario, a certain comradery is established right there.

In the second, they would end up in a certain conflict at first. Hachiman would pull some pranks or traps on her, find it strange with how ok she seems to be with it (not sure if he would be pissed that the pranks don´t seem to be affecting her)...and I´m yet to think of the rest

Another idea would be using his liking of music and having them meet after Hachiman hears Akacha playing the guitar

Regarding the first one, the two would definitely become comrades due to that. And a way of them becoming friends would probably be through Hachiman asking why she did that then mit would lead to other things and so on and so on.

Regarding the second one seems like a much funner way of them meeting, with him going after the bully trying to get revenge for bullying one of his friends and her stopping him for whatever reason. And him pranking her in ways for retaliation then find it strange she isn't getting annoyed like the others he's pranked. Leading him to confront and ask why as well as why she stopped him, then it would lead to so on and so on.

The third option, he does indeed like all kinds of music, proof of that being his room and the tons of physicals of albums he has. And would probably be fascinated with her due to her being able to play the guitar. He'd be asking whether or not she can play this and this, and eventually they hit it off for whatever reason.

I'd prefer the second idea as it's the most interesting to me.

Well, I managed to get back to sleep and now I am in the land of the awake people again.

Morning, rival.

Regarding the second one seems like a much funner way of them meeting, with him going after the bully trying to get revenge for bullying one of his friends and her stopping him for whatever reason. And him pranking her in ways for retaliation then find it strange she isn't getting annoyed like the others he's pranked. Leading him to confront and ask why as well as why she stopped him, then it would lead to so on and so on.

The third option, he does indeed like all kinds of music, proof of that being his room and the tons of physicals of albums he has. And would probably be fascinated with her due to her being able to play the guitar. He'd be asking whether or not she can play this and this, and eventually they hit it off for whatever reason.

I'd prefer the second idea as it's the most interesting to me.
Maybe we can mix the second and third? After he confronts her about why she stopped him, somehow the conversation ends up with them talking about music? Or maybe when he goes to confront her, she´s playing the guitar?

Morning, rival.
Morning/Afternoon/Evening, rival.

let´s get to it then. Any ideas on how the characters could meet?
I have two ideas.
The first is that due to them both being prankers they might have ended up pranking each other and became friend due to an almost "honor among thieves" (I guess honor among prankers works better) type of thing to start with before the two truly became friends.

The second is that your character could have overheard mine talking about his quirk (most likely to Ogura Katsura) and due to her fascination with quirks she might have got interested in my characters because of that and over time they became friends.

The first is that due to them both being prankers they might have ended up pranking each other and became friend due to an almost "honor among thieves" (I guess honor among prankers works better) type of thing to start with before the two truly became friends.
I don´t think that would work. My character wasn´t a prankster anymore by the time she reached middle school, as after getting that kid a broken hand she couldn´t bring herself to prank people anymore.

The second is that your character could have overheard mine talking about his quirk (most likely to Ogura Katsura) and due to her fascination with quirks she might have got interested in my characters because of that and over time they became friends.
Hmm... I think I have an idea. It touches a bit into your backstory, though, so i´ll take it to PM

I don´t think that would work. My character wasn´t a prankster anymore by the time she reached middle school, as after getting that kid a broken hand she couldn´t bring herself to prank people anymore.

Hmm... I think I have an idea. It touches a bit into your backstory, though, so i´ll take it to PM
Ah my mistake.

Okay!

Maybe we can mix the second and third? After he confronts her about why she stopped him, somehow the conversation ends up with them talking about music? Or maybe when he goes to confront her, she´s playing the guitar?

Yeah, that would work. The latter that is, him seeing her playing the guitar when he's going to confront her would probably have him be like, 'You can play the guitar?' And they'd probably descend into some conversation about music. Maybe he'd forget about why he went there in the first place, then at he last second he remembers and he asks the question he was going to ask her.

I won't say I did, and I won't say I didn't.

I don't mind ya being the bully.

Yeah, that would work. The latter that is, him seeing her playing the guitar when he's going to confront her would probably have him be like, 'You can play the guitar?' And they'd probably descend into some conversation about music. Maybe he'd forget about why he went there in the first place, then at he last second he remembers and he asks the question he was going to ask her.

I don't mind ya being the bully.
Sounds great! I can almost see my character just tilting her head and going "Uh... I don´t remember, but I don´t really like seeing people getting picked on... even if you do something wrong, that doesn´t mean people should give up on you."

And The Prophet The Prophet , considering the story here is the bully gets the game flipped on him, so he ends up having to be defended by Akacha. Is that in line with your character? And if so, how would they then have felt from that event?

Sounds great! I can almost see my character just tilting her head and going "Uh... I don´t remember, but I don´t really like seeing people getting picked on... even if you do something wrong, that doesn´t mean people should give up on you."

And The Prophet The Prophet , considering the story here is the bully gets the game flipped on him, so he ends up having to be defended by Akacha. Is that in line with your character? And if so, how would they then have felt from that event?
Well, he is a "gang" member, and his personality strikes me as maybe angry over the misunderstanding? I mean, like I said, it could be like, the kid fell backwards and because of my whole "scary look", it could look like I was the one who pushed him. If the game was flipped, he'd be confused, then maybe angry. But if someone defended them, I'm pretty sure he'd thank him with his own little way.

Well, he is a "gang" member, and his personality strikes me as maybe angry over the misunderstanding? I mean, like I said, it could be like, the kid fell backwards and because of my whole "scary look", it could look like I was the one who pushed him. If the game was flipped, he'd be confused, then maybe angry. But if someone defended them, I'm pretty sure he'd thank him with his own little way.
Interesting. So, what would he do, exactly? As a thank you and in response to said anger?

Interesting. So, what would he do, exactly? As a thank you and in response to said anger?
My guess would be protection and help. Like, one day you get bullied and the next day he's suddenly scared and apologizing. For anger, he'd probably go bakugo and stuff. I tried to base my character around the alpha wolf. So if someone attacks the alpha, he's got to protect himself. A sort of, put them back in line anger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back