• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Characters

Lex is a very simple guy. If he feels like something needs to be done, he'll do it. He likes to speak his mind about things, whether it be about what to eat for lunch or who's the best hero in the league. He's always relaxed with everything he does, he feels that if he ever loses his cool someone will get hurt because of it. He has been known to be clingy to those he considers his friends or rather 'family'.

He's always trying to help someone that he sees in distress, he was taught to be like that when he was young. He's always conscious of what he does or say, he feels that they may think of him differently if he says something out of context or bizarre. He's a very faithful guy, he has never been known to betray his friends over personal desires.
he also could do with a couple more character flaws, serious ones

Quirk: Hybrid Transformation- This quirk has been around in Lex's family for some time and it allows to user to change their form to that of a animal/human hybrid. In Lex's case, it's a wolf. That form enhances the strength, agility, and senses of the user. Depending on the animal, the user may get some special abilities that only that certain animal has. For example, Lex has night vision, his disability though would have to be that he can't see full color. The thing is though, that form can only be retained for a certain time depending on the user. In Lex's case, the maximum he can hold that form is 45 minutes.
Please make the extent of the buffs concrete. Give examples of what the upper limits of his strength could do, for example

One could say Armin is a twisted genius. Some would say he is exceptionally kind and perceptive. He is both; he is neither. His personality shifts based on who he is with and what he wants to reveal. Of course, he is generally considered introverted. For a good reason, he is known to be able to manipulate peoples thoughts against them being twisted. He observes everything carefully and cautiously. Similar to his quirk, he is like a spider always watching looking for insect (person) to trap. Of course, this has a bad habit of reflecting back on him because he doesn't discriminate sometimes between enemies and friends.
Consider this personality completely rejected. Hiding things or making them vague is not permitted in this roleplay, except in such manners that are specifically predicted by the systems or rules in place.

Fears: Being trapped
The CS states you need at least two fears

Obviously, you can't figure out if you were abandoned at birth but for the sake of ease of story telling, we will just say, Armin was abandoned at birth.
Just to confirm, this IS a fact, correct? The character WAS abandoned at birth. Do add the circumstances though. I cannot approve something without the information necessary to tell if it is or not consistent with lore, fandom and plot.

A very kind individual, who mostly dislikes violence, but is very proficient at fighting. Always acts polite and cares for people around him. Proficient at making friends, but doesn’t have any close ones. His training regime is very extensive and tough, so that’s why he is able to maintain his muscles. Very devoted to his studies and always strives to be the best person he can be.
this character is a gary stu. Please adds actual character flaws. Also, skills are not a personality. Being profecient at something is a skill, not a trait of your personality.

Backstory: Tarou was brought up as an only child in the Sasaki household. His upbringing wasn’t all that interesting. He was spoiled quite a bit by his mother, and his father would watch wrestling with him, and sometimes even train with Tarou. He soon grew to be a very cocky individual, thinking that his quirk would get him out of every situation. The boy treated others badly and didn’t respect his parents as much as he shoul. His grades also started to worsen.

Everything changed when he was around 14, when he and his father went to a wrestling exhibition in a local mall. They had a good time watching the show, until some man entered the stage and shouted something. Tarou cannot remember what was that he said, but he did remember what happened afterwards. The man standing on the stage exploded and the blast killed of the majority of the crowd. Tarou survived, but his father didn’t. What followed after that was a long recovery period for the boy, both physical and mental. After the incident, he changed, from an edgy teenager he grew into a kind boy, who cares about everybody. He wants to become a hero, so that attacks like that won’t happen ever again. He’s hands are scarred, because of the glass he fell into during the incident. That’s why he hides them in his pockets.
It´s not over the top so I won´t reject your character because of it, but... are you sure you want this? Like, you can just have a simple backstory, you don´t need to kill off a parent for your character to be someone who dislikes violence and is generally a good person. Again, it´s not forbidden but it seems like a bit of a waste of a parent character for no good reason to me.

first let me say it´s the first time I see a character sheet made in the first person, so kudos for creativity!

However, between that and the lack of space between sections (plus the kind of poor lightning in my room considering it´s four in the morning) it´s being really hard to read your CS. If you could add some spaces between the various parts of the CS that would be great.

Personality: I have Asperger's syndrome, so that definitely plays a part in dictating some of my personality. I'm not too good in social situations, but I love to be in high-action places, as long as they're not too loud. I'm absolutely terrible with social cues and tend to interrupt on accident, but I'm trying to work on that. I'm unintentionally loud, especially when someone brings up something that I enjoy. I'm very kind and I love having my friends around. I hate for them to be in arguments, so I try to make sure that everyone is happy before myself, though that may be a bit of a flaw. I tend to get attached very easily, and always question whether someone that I know considers me a friend because I consider them one as soon as I meet them. I'm not too good with telling whether someone is making a joke or being sarcastic, though I use the latter heavily. I also love to make puns, though they may be very cheesy.
This personality needs more flaws.

Quirk: Aquatic Pulse- I can manipulate most states of water. I can change to temperature and control it to my heart's content.
I cannot approve this quirk. You need to seriously reduce the effect before it enters any sphere that I can consider acceptable. Not only is it overpowered, but it gives you control over other people, has too much variability, the limits are not properly established, can autokill and that´s just to name a few of the problems with a simple elemental control ability. Sorry if I seem a bit harsh on this, but I have a real issue with this kind of ability, because a character who has them is either a god or an overpowered idiot, and neither one is something I can risk having in this RP.

"Let's be honest you'll never be as good as me"

Name:
Hayate Isamu

Nicknames:
Yate

Desired Hero Name:
{S}

Chosen Extra Class:
Mentoring

Appearance
12959929_1046358595430185_190860693_n.jpg

Icon_0020_Timax_0020_long_0020_gloves.jpg

Truth be told Hayate doesn't want nor need a costume. His 'costume' consists of only one thing that is a pair of metal gloves that have the palm's that left uncovered. The gloves are made out of a light but highly conductive metal that. The reason his outfit is so lacking is due to his quirk being easier to use with bare skin.

Personality:
Hayate's personality is extremely complex, with very few beings fortunate enough to understand it completely. Hayate is known for his fun-loving nature, always partaking in a laugh and appreciating a good joke. This joking nature often seeps into Hayate's battles, where he is quick to mess around with his opponents, who clearly do not enjoy it. To further enhance this, he constantly displays a casual smirk on his face, as if he knows something his opponents don't, which often is the case. This smirk never seems to fade, even when Hayate is being serious. Because of this casual nature, many misconceive him as a weakling, when they are, in fact, seriously mislead - something Hayate likes to throw in his opponents' faces after this revelation.

As well as being a jokester to his friends - and opponents - Hayate is possibly the most sarcastic person anyone could ever encounter, with just about every word that comes out of his mouth being heavily dunked into a bowl of sarcasm. His sarcasm knows no bounds, as Hayate has shown himself to insult a high-ranking hero. Because of the amount of sarcasm he spouts out of his mouth, This is often referred to as his predominate trait, as people have come to know him as "that sarcastic little brat," a title Hayate wears with pride.

Having been born with an IQ that well surpasses many people, Hayate has been noted for his brilliance on many occasion. This intelligence is rarely seen, however, as he would prefer to stay as his usual joking, sarcastic and friendly self, which typically gets in the way of Hayate using his intellect to its full effect.

Even though he hardly ever displays such a side, Hayate possesses a serious demeanor as well. This side is rarely shown, only being seen in the toughest of battles. However, this does not last long, with the boy reverting back to his usual sarcastic, fun-loving self in a matter of moments. When he is in his "serious mode," as Hayate calls it, he is extraordinarily stubborn and bull-headed, sticking by his claims to the end, even if these claims are mere snap-judgments, which constantly gets the young man into quite a bit of trouble, especially when judging a being of higher authority.

Despite being a kind-hearted individual, Hayate is also a very spiteful person; something he has no problem with. Although he doesn't like them, he is perfectly fine with holding grudges, with said grudges being everlasting. Many of his friends surmise that if Hayate holds a grudge against someone, they "will have the worst life ever.".

Hayate's last defining key trait is his overly high opinion of himself. He is a self-proclaimed narcissist, frequently rambling on about how he considers himself to be more important than others at times. Because of this, he isn't quick to make friends, as Hayate's narcissism gets in the way of establishing a friendly relationship with anyone he had not already befriended. This trait often puts his comrades at opposing ends with him, unable to properly work together as a team when Hayate deems his abilities to exceed their own. However, he is quick to return to his usual self, believing himself to be no more important than that of an ordinary peasant. Despite these fluctuating levels of importance, Hayate is still as friendly as always, even in his narcissistic state.

Training, Spicy food, Winning, Helping people, The wind.

Dislikes:
Sweet Food, Losing, Bad food, Sweet food,

Fears:
{S}

Mannerisms:
Hayate frequently speaks with sarcastic undertones, even when trying to speak of a serious matter, although this is completely accidental.

Backstory:
{S}

Relationships:
Mother - Unknown
Father - Wind-Watcher (Pro-hero rather well known)
Rival - Hachiman Kageyama

Quirk:
{S}

Special Moves:
{S}

Items:
Nothing

Skills/Talents:
Pranking- While not the best skill to have it's something that Hayate has been doing for years and over that time he had gotten pretty good at it.

Engineering - More of a hobby than a skill it's something he started doing after destroying electronic equipment all too often.

Boxing - His father began teaching him as a way to fight and hold power for his quirk, he only started just over two years ago but he is rather good.

Theme Song:

If I´m not mistaken, I approved your PMed details, and this seems to be in order too, so approved!

As he continued further into this 'training' on how to be a great and reliable big brother, he realized how much easier tasks would be if he incorporated his quirk into them. With the way his quirk works, he could easily grab things and carry things around the house much more. So he began using his quirk in doing things, and eventually became fascinated with what he could do with the quirk. Though that fascination only lasted for a small bit before he just decided to do it another day, a day that never came. During the time he isn't the big brother figure, Hachiman is a pretty big nerd.
Wait, he didn´t use them, like, outside his own private property did he? Cause that would translate to this guy being in jail. Remember , public usage of one´s quirk without one beign a licenzed hero on a mission is forbidden by law

Quirk: Zero-Point Vigor - An emitter type quirk possessed by Hachiman, which allows the young lad to generate Zero-Point Energy from his arms. Zero-Point Energy being the lowest possible energy in a Quantum mechanical physical system, an example being the vibrational energy retained by molecules even at a temperature of absolute zero. Through this generation of zero-point energy, Hachiman is capable of utilizing it as a way of carrying objects that are heavy, light, large or small without much effort. This energy has the appearance of a silver-ish white crackling lightning, and surrounds his hands and fingertips when in use.

Where Hachiman is able to generate this energy from is only on twelves different points located on his two hands On the palms and on each of the fingertips. And it is strictly only those twelve spots, nowhere else on his body can he generate it. Meaning he can generate 12 beams at once. Once generated, Hachiman can shape it to his liking. For it to grab objects, he would need to project a beam that's going to the object it's targeting and touch it with the end. It can either repel or pull once picked up, or interact with it if attached to something he can't lift. Such as a valve on some kind of machine. Repelling an object throws it away with a high amount of force, and is the main way of attacking with this quirk if there are multiple object.

And depending on where the beam is coming from, the amount of effort to carry an object is different. If it we're to come from fingertips, it would be able to carry less than that of a beam from his palms. It would require slightly more effort. A unique mechanic about this quirk is that the beams are capable of combining, by simply having the two fingers or palms be having one of their points touching each other. Combined beams would be able to carry more with lesser effort, but that would also mean being able to carry lesser. The strongest beam would combine all of them together, which would require Hachiman to make a gesture similar to that of what one would do when roasting someone. That having all fingers stretched out, and the hands clasped together. 'Boi' is usually accompanied with it.

Though it's capable of many other things, stemming from just picking objects up. Though regarding things he can't pick up, there are many. Those being an object that's connected to an object of extreme size and weight, an example being buildings attached to earth. There is also the matter of size and weight, which do effect what he can and can't lift. Most objects just aren't heavy enough that he'll struggle with carrying them. If it's a train someone wants him to carry, he can't possibly do that. It's too large in size and very heavy. It it was on some tracks, he could push or pull it along them to the designated location.

A major weakness of this quirk is that the hands must not covered, save for the spots that do not cover fingertips and the palm. But in doing so, beams will not combine and as such will not be able to carry more heavier stuff. Just cover his hands with something that he can't just forcibly repel with energy and it tears apart, like metal or chain gloves, and boom he's useless. Also, the more objects Hachiman would carry, the harder it is for him to carry them all at once. And the heavier each object is, it will be much more harder to carry. The weight of it all will strain his muscles the same way carrying a very heavy object would. Also, he cannot pick up still alive people, they must be dead to be picked up. Unless a part of a person is a prosthetic, then it will be fine as a prosthetic is not alive. Clothing can be grappled, but will most likely rip if he tries to move a person around using it unless it is extremely durable.

Offensive uses of this quirk are somewhat limited, with the most obvious ones being impalement and simply throwing shit at people. But there are at least two more ways of attacking, both involving not carrying things. The first method that involves not carrying things is a rather simple and straight forward one. Hachiman will just simply project energy that does not pick up, but rather just repels. He could project a repelling beam to push over people, or repel the air through having the generated energy act as a sort of glove around his hand and repelling the air at where he points. Useful for if there's a ton of smoke.

The other way being a much more destructive one, where he does a much more common attack. That being the generation of energy balls. These balls would come in the form of unstable looking orbs of crackling white energy that look like they were about to explode. And boy, explode is what they do. After generating this unstable ball of zero-point energy, Hachiman would then just either lob it away or repel it to where it is supposed to go. Upon contact with another object, the ball would then explode and push away anything in it's vicinity. Getting hit with this would be very, very strange feeling and probably hurt quite a lot.

Other utiliizations of this quirk would include a form of rocket jumping, but with orbs instead in order to jump higher. Another useful way of using this power is to use it as a way of getting from place to place easily. That is through using it as if it were a grappling hook. Doing that is simple, just attach a beam to the designated target and pull yourself rather than the object to it.

To make this simpler to understand, take the Kinesis Module from Dead Space, the Gravity Gun from Half-Life and the Telekinesis Plasmid from Bioshock. Proceed to combine. This is essentially all of that put into a single being. If you've played the games, you would know what those 3 things are capable of. Apply all of their capabilities onto this with the addition of some of my own ideas. {S}
Maybe it´s the size, or maybe it´s the fact it contains a concept I don´t understand , but something makes me uneasy about this quirk. However, from what I read in it, there seems to be nothing wrong with letting you use it. Just stapple some numbers to it, like the maxmimum weight, the maximum relative speed of "telepathically" moving objects, and whether the effect lasts without contact from the beams, and I will take another look, likely to approve it.

"All Right, Lets Do This! THE STAR IS HERE!"
Name:
Ryuji Sato
Nicknames:
The Rockstar
Desired Hero Name: {S}
Chosen Extra Class: Support... because his father told him he needed it
Appearance: (anime or description)
Here are some of his many styles!

Basic
tumblr_inline_n06vlnOAfF1qlajmo.png

Candy~
tumblr_mzoobdS0SQ1r0iaydo4_500.png

DARk DAYz
souda_kazuichi_render_by_swietik-d82364t.png

Rock 'n Rolla
img-thing

Winter!
(soon to be) Hero Costume:
top-8-coolest-suits-of-spiderman.jpg

The sphere on the side of the jacket are actually metal, as well as his suit.
Personality: Ryu is in a word, a diva. He was grown up to have whatever he wanted, and told he was great at whatever he tried. Because of this, he kinda moans, whines, and complains about whatever he does not get. He can also seem pretty mean and blunt in whatever he is saying. However, he constantly tries to act 'normal' and tries to talk 'normal'. He is also not above bribing his opponents with whatever they want. He is often seen spacing out at class or playing guitar.
+Winning
+Junk Food
+Plays and Theater
Dislikes:
- Losing
-When people steal his clothe or his style
-Sour Food
-When People Diss his music
- Hard work
Fears:
-Failure
-Blood, so much so that it can cause him to lose control over his powers for a short while
Mannerisms:
Has a tendency to shout sometimes,
Backstory: Ryu was born in the city, son of Ai Sato, a famous painter, and Jin, Kazumi, a rich banker. Because of this, he was able to Have anything he ever wanted. So when he asked for a guitar instead of hero training, they were a bit shocked. Dedicating most of his life to signing and rocking, he became a child prodigy at 14, switching genres from pop, soul, and finally punk. at 15, he released his first hit album.
However, this life of luxury and excess became alienating to people around him, and those who did stay mooched off of him. This has left him feeling empty inside. This loneliness was solidified when his mother left the family after alleged infidelity and abuse. After that, he decided to step 'down from the limelight' and go to school. With his head held high, and his bank account even higher, he goes to learn what it truly means to be a hero. He also has a daily vlog, and he'd appreciate it if you like, comment, and subscribed.
Relationships:
Ai Sato-Mother, whom he's estranged from
Jin Kazumi- Father
Mimi Sato- Little Sister
Toru 'Fatty' Tomya- His producer/manager/servant/etc.
Quirk:: RIDE THE LIGHTNING!!: Can manipulate and control a singular bolt of electricity per hand, with a potential to grow his powers later. He has barely used his powers up until now.
Special Moves: (A particular named tactic using your quirk) (up to 1) {S}
Items: (anything your character brought with them to the dorms and anything they usually carry) {S}
Skills/talents:
+music
Theme Song:

Last edited:
he also could do with a couple more character flaws, serious ones

Please make the extent of the buffs concrete. Give examples of what the upper limits of his strength could do, for example
Alright, I fixed em. Hopefully they're good this time.

Name: Riba Hone

Nicknames: N/A

Desired Hero Name: Bone Marrow

Chosen Extra Class: Mentoring

Appearance:
bacbc92d19889f8cd692491a767d5694.jpg

Height: 5'7

Weight: 125

Hero Costume: Riba's costume is a black skin-tight sleeveless jumpsuit with a bone jaw covering the bottom part of her face and black contacts to simulate that of a real skull. Her hair is usually tied up in her hero form with two sharp bone style hair sticks that can be used as small dagger-like weapons in close combat. Along the sides of the jumpsuit are white rib like pieces and a white shoulder piece that extends from one shoulder to another, ending in a V towards the bottom of her chest only for aesthetic reasons. On the back of the suit sticks out sharp spinal pieces that can cut easily through soft skin if pressure is put on them. She also has cylinder white braces located on her arms and legs; the braces on her arms do contain small daggers hidden in a small compartment in case her powers can no longer be used against a foe. Her boots have grip that allows Riba the ability that, when her bone claws are out, to cling and climb onto walls for scaling. Located on her chest is a symbol reminiscent of that used by stereotypical pirates. It's a black human skull(to contrast with the white chest/shoulder piece) crossed with an X.

Personality: Riba is a straightforward type of person, someone who is mostly blunt and only sees her own goals over the ones of others. She doesn't go for believing something immediately and needs definite fact in order to see something as true. Riba is also a workaholic, working until someone either stops her or she finds no way to work. At every moment, she tries to act more mature than most adults and will get aggressive if she is treated like a kid.

A dominant emotions for Riba is seriousness and aggression. Riba will get angry even for the smallest things, like, something not being in the proper place can set her off. She doesn't put up with people who are mostly bubbly, giggly, or just immature. It will be shown too, as Riba isn't one to really mask her emotions to others and will tell them what's up. She will always work by herself if given the chance as she sees others as only pulling her down.

However, even a skeleton has a heart somewhere inside. Riba does have respect for heroes or people who work hard on their goals much like her. She shows love to her uncle though some of her affection can come off as aggressive or mean-spirited. She also has a soft spot for children, seeing them as who she once was, and will protect them before herself.

-Calm environments
-Reading
-Music
-Working on her own
-Children
-Working

Dislikes:
-Loud noises
-Noisy people
-Working with others
-Reminders of The Skillful Skulls
-People who look down upon her.

Fears:
-Fear of Failing
-Fear of Death

Mannerisms:
-Biting pens/pencils in times of frustration
-Slamming her head against something when she's angry

Backstory: Riba was born into a family of villains known as The Skillful Skulls. She was the youngest in the family and was going to be the next to one day lead the family but luckily, their time had run out and the group was taken to jail. This left Riba with the only family member who didn't join the gang, her quirkless uncle, Seth.

However, her troubles weren't over after her family left. At school, people saw her as a villain-in-training so many would bully her or use her as a way to look heroic. She didn't have friends as most would be 'saved' by others when they got close to her. She was always brought down by the others, each seeing it as protecting from the villain. Then one day, she finally said the words that put her life in motion. "I'LL SHOW YOU! I'M GOING TO BE A GREAT HERO." Ever since then, Riba studied, she trained her quirk, and did whatever it took to rise her to the top.

This constant working made her anti-social behavior and relying on herself more than others. She would pass her classes and would spend many nights studying. All her work payed off when she finally got into PSA, her goal was one step closer to being realized.

Relationships:
-Mother and Father: Riba doesn't have a great connection with her parents as she was taken away from them at a very young age. She does try to connect with them but it always end with their disappointment because to them, she's just another goody two shoes hero.
-Uncle Seth: Riba and Seth have a good relationship for the most part. However, it can get sour from time to time. This is because of Seth having to be a parent more then a friend and Riba trying to be her own person at such a young age.
Lián Shimizu( yuckeroni yuckeroni ): Liàn is one of the driving forces that led to Riba joining the PSA. She was mocked by her and the two almost went into a physical fight until a boy named Kuma stopped them. Since then, Riba had seen Liàn as a enemy and if they ever reunited, it would not end well.
Kuma Beruseruku( Rage Rage ): While Riba never really talked to Kuma, she still does have some respect for him as they grew up in similar ways. While she doesn't avoid him, she doesn't see him as a friend either and rather someone she won't snap at immediately.

Quirk:
-Bone: Used by The Skillful Skulls, this quirk allows the user to manipulate the bones in their bodies in multiple ways. For Riba, it allows her to use her bones as weapons and armor.

• The armor is created by her making her bones denser, while they don't reach the surface, they are close, making them like a inner suit of armor. While the bones can absorb a lot of damage, multiple hits with the equivalent of a sledge hammer(4 good swings) can wear them down and finally break them.
  • Weapons of her body are usually from her elongating or sharpening the bones in her body. These include claws, spikes from her palms, and even the ability to grow multiple spikes from different parts of her body, almost like a porcupine. This also counts to bone bullets, an attack that allows her to shoot bone from her hands like bullets from a gun.
-While both powerful attacks, each do have their own drawbacks. If Riba uses armor for more than 7 minutes, this will cause her bones to ache and become more sensitive to attacks. Her weapons aren't all powerful either as they can be broken easily since most are made for fast attacks, not heavy hitting. Bone bullets are the worst to use; the excessive use can lead to her actually deboning her arms until all they become just like paper. She can regenerate bone back but depending on the damage, it could take from mere seconds(simple cracks) to 20 minutes(entire arm).

Special Moves:
-Bone Porcupine: If Riba wants to go on the defensive, she can make her body create multiple spikes to protrude from all over. Making it very hard to touch her without cutting or stabbing yourself though this does weaken her and shortens the time of use to a minute and make all other attacks weaker.

Items:
-Skull keychain
-Old photo of Riba and Uncle Seth at a fair when she was 6
-Shoulder bag containing a laptop, school books, pencils, and pens

Skills/talents:
-Studying under pressure
-Hand to hand combat
-Singing
-Adaptable

Theme Song:
Favorites:
Other:

Last edited:
Wait, he didn´t use them, like, outside his own private property did he? Cause that would translate to this guy being in jail. Remember , public usage of one´s quirk without one beign a licenzed hero on a mission is forbidden by law

Maybe it´s the size, or maybe it´s the fact it contains a concept I don´t understand , but something makes me uneasy about this quirk. However, from what I read in it, there seems to be nothing wrong with letting you use it. Just stapple some numbers to it, like the maxmimum weight, the maximum relative speed of "telepathically" moving objects, and whether the effect lasts without contact from the beams, and I will take another look, likely to approve it.

I've made all of the specific changes, if there's anything else please let me know. And no, he doesn't use it in public.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly made you feel uneasy about the quirk?

• rLnVXsv.jpg
    Name: Sanpei Mizutani
    Nicknames: N/A
    Desired Hero Name: Verve
    Chosen Extra Class: Support
    Height: 5'2" / 157.5 cm
    Weight: 98lbs / 44.5kg

Appearance: Sanpei is on the short side at 5'2", and with his boyish features, he often gets mistaken for being a couple of years younger than he is. Coupled with a rounded face, white dandelion-soft hair, and thin, bony build he looks like a slight wind could push him over.

Hero Costume: Consists of simple black body suit, gloves, and boots; small red cross on the collar, and a red utility belt to fill with whatever he might need.

Last edited:
"Turn up your music and drown out the world!"

Name: Ayako Grace Nagai

Nicknames: Aya, Miss Nagai, Feathers, or Aya-chan (By her friends)

Desired Hero Name: The Winged Hero: Rawk (A mixture of the words raven and hawk)

Height: 5 feet 2 inches (1.5 meters)

Weight: 90 pounds (40.8 Kilograms)

Extra Class: General Studies

Appearance:
ayako_nagai_by_psychopathy1912_dbe2cnp_by_psychopathy1912-dbntdk4.png

Ayako's facial features are soft and rounded with large, bright eyes and pale, porcelain skin. Her bangs fall short of reaching her eyes, and the ends are usually swept to the side almost as if a gentle breeze had brushed them out of the way. The longest lock of her hair reaches the middle of her back, barely grazing the small of her back. Aya's natural hair color is a rich brown with highlights of gold to reddish brown, and her natural eye color is a deep, emerald green. However, she is rarely seen without her eye contacts, and her hair is periodically dyed black. She's thought about dying her hair back to brown, but she doesn't have any plans set in stone yet. Aya has a tiny scar on the edge of her lip, a faint scar on her right eyelid, and a few on both of her hands.

Both of Ayako's ears are pierced multiple times in both ears, and she can be seen wearing earrings roughly 90% of the time. She has a total of five piercings in each ear: an industrial, a standard lobe, an upper lobe, and a one between her lobe and upper lobe piercings. Most of the earrings she wears are black, silver, or steel gray.

Aya's casual wear consists of baggy t-shirts, loose sweaters, jeggings, and sweatpants. She doesn't like dressing herself up, so she sticks to wearing comfortable clothing outside of class. Besides, she doesn't have anyone to impress outside of school.

Both her wings are roughly 5 feet, 5 inches long and are dyed black to match her hair. However, the dye doesn't last very long since her old and damaged feathers fall out regularly to be replaced with new feathers. Whenever she has her wings folded on her back, they drag behind her as she walks.

Desired Hero Costume:
A traditional, raven black, karate gi that fades to lavender at the bottoms of the pants. Darker lavender, wispy swirls curl around the bottom of the pant legs and up to the shin of the pants before dispersing. The top's sleeves are quite long and get larger as they go down, just a foot or so from touching the ground. The sleeves themselves are fashioned to look like wings with each feather stitched with lavender thread to stand out, and they too fade into a soft purple, it's just not as prominent as on the pants. They may look cumbersome, but the material is very light, so it doesn't hinder her abilities. However, it does make a pleasant, fluttering sound when she moves around a lot. Much like the top's sleeves, a feathered tail is attached on the back of the pants that can be removed from time to time; the tail only has three feathers on each side unlike the top's seven. Tied around the waist of the outfit is a red cloth that fades to a soft yellow that is roughly 4 inches wide and 3 to 4 feet long. The cloth is a worn at the ends giving it a battle-torn look even though it's practically brand new. To protect her feet, Aya wears traditional Japanese sandals that have a black, cloth strap attached to the sole, holding her feet in place. A bird-like mask with a faded, dark purple beak stretched into a grin finishes off the look. The mask has swirled, upturned, yellow eyes with a mark of red above them almost like eyeshadow and the feathers covering it that are blackish purple in color. A few feathers situated at the end of its beak and above its eyes match the cloth tied at her waist. Ayako can see out of the mask's eyes and speak since the mask's beak can open and close like a ventriloquist's doll, even though the mask covers her face completely.

Personality:
Ayako isn't much of a people person. She prefers to keep to herself than actively make friends, but she isn't coldhearted or distant. Aya's just nervous around groups of people and enjoys her being alone every now and then. She rarely smiles around strangers mostly because she's mentally freaking out. However, if someone manages to speak to her and shows interest in something she likes, it's quite hard to get her to shut up.

She's indecisive and not good at working under pressure, making her a poor leader. Most think she's not suited to become a hero because of this simple fact, but she won't simply give up just because of someone's opinion. After all, she's still young and still has to learn a lot in life, so she has plenty of time to grow into a person worthy enough to become a hero.

Aya values her close friends and family over everything else, and she'd do anything for them. When she does get attached to others, she becomes quite protective of them, but nothing overbearing since she doesn't want to annoy her friends by constantly protecting them. She knows that her friends can fight for themselves, but that won't stop her from worrying about them.

At times, she allows her emotions to get the better of her. This can either be a good or bad thing depending on the circumstances. For example, she will fight harder for what she believes in when she's in if she's in a determined state of mind.

Despite her initial shy behavior, Aya is stubborn and will refuse to be helped if she believes that she can do something by herself, no matter how large the task. She's had arguments with others over the stupid things due to her bullheadedness. Despite this, she can and will back down depending on the situation and her mood.

Ayako hates to see others get picked on for being weak. She can't stand it, so she usually ends up getting injured when she faces off against those bullying others. Although, she doesn't fight back. In her eyes, it's better for her to get hurt than for others to be injured. These encounters usually end up with her in the nurse's office and being questioned on why she didn't fight back or just get a teacher. She has a few scars from a particularly bad fight in secondary school.

Finally, she is pretty laid back when she's not stressed out of her mind. She enjoys taking it easy and doesn't like being too serious. Aya is open-minded and not quick to judge. She's trying her best to be more social along with giving positivity a chance. All in all, she's making changes to herself so she can be a better person and a hero.

Cats, solitude (sometimes), music, scars, cool weather, her friends, reading, writing, and various fizzy, sugary drinks

Dislikes:
Pain, being alone in large crowds, essays, villains, bright lights, hot weather, and herself (most of the time)

Fears:
The death of close family or friends, frogs, getting lost, and pitch, black darkness

Mannerisms:
Has a tendency to pick at her skin or crack her knuckles when she's nervous. She also picks at her nails frequently since she refuses to cut them normally. Tends to play with her hair when she's bored and hunches over when she's in public, trying to make herself as small as possible. Rarely maintains eye contact, likes to look anywhere but at people when she doesn't know them.

Backstory:
Ayako was at the young age of 10 when her parents informed her of some life changing news. They had decided to move to Japan, her father's mother country, so they could be closer to his family. Aya, of course, was not thrilled with the sudden decision not only because this was the first she'd heard of the plan, but because of how far away she'd be from her friends that she'd had since her first year at primary school. However, it could also give her the opportunity to make even better friends, and she'd be able to finally put her Japanese to good use with people other than her parents, so it wasn't all bad. After some mental deliberation, young Aya eventually gave in, and the family of three sold their home before boarding a flight to Japan.

Over the course of a few months, the small family had begun to settle into their new home near Kaito's family. Her father had picked up a job working as a technical translator for a product manager at a well-known food sales company, while her mother stayed at home to take care of Ayako. Her mother helped Aya with her rusty Japanese while Kaito was away at work, and in turn, the child would help her mother around the house. It was a peaceful little system, but that peace was short lived when Ayako had to enroll in a local school.

Aya had never truly enjoyed school, but she hated it here. She knew no one at her new school, and the kids assumed that she had a weak quirk since she never showed off her powers. She knew that it was distracting to have children demonstrating their quirks in class, so she kept to herself so she wouldn't get into any trouble. That only seemed to spur on the troublemakers in her class, though. But, everything changed when she made a few friends. Her newfound friends stood up for her and inspired her to stand up for others. That day she swore to herself that she'd return the favor by standing up for her friends just as they had done for her.

Years later, Ayako finally gets the chance to see if she can achieve her goals by applying to a new school that had been funded by U.A, a prestigious school for students who wanted to become heroes. She knew that U.A was too far out of her reach since her father made just enough to keep them happy, and she couldn't ask her mom to get a job just so she could get into a school that she thought was too intimidating for her. Besides, a few of her friends had already applied to P.S.A, and the school couldn't be too scary with a name that literally had the word peace in it, right? Even if Aya wanted to, she doubted that she could rescind the application she'd sent in. Time to find out if she got in or not.

Relationships:
Evelyn Gray/Nagai - Mother - American. Eve and Aya are quite close, closer than Aya is to her father since he works most of the time. The two share a fondness for older music and like to compare songs from time to time. Evelyn used to be a well-known editor in America, but she gave up her job to move to Japan so her husband could be closer to his parents.
Kaito Nagai - Father - Japanese. Aya doesn't really talk to her father much, but when they do talk, it's mostly just jokes and nothing serious. He was once an author for Evelyn's company, where the two first met.
Ashley Day - Former Best Friend - American. Ayako doesn't really talk about Ashley, changing the subject quickly when someone brings up her old life back in America. The two had a falling out when Aya moved to Japan, claiming that if her friend cared enough about her that she'd find a way to force her parents to stay. Ayako doesn't hold anything against her friend as they were both young at the time, but that doesn't mean she had the right to tell her what to do.
Kuroshi - Her Pet Cat - Black and White Japanese Bobtail
Akashi Park - Friends/Enemies. Akashi helped her with a bully back in middle school when a kid was teasing her about her quirk. She was partially grateful that he'd helped her, but she was more upset than anything. After all, he was seen as a bully, and he had helped her instead of leaving her alone like everyone else did. The two fight and tease each other a lot, but when they need help, they'll help each other out. Frequently calls him Kashi and Kashi-kun. ( @Kuroko )
Hachiman Kageyama - Friends. Aya first met Hachiman in middle school, even though the two were neighbors, before she met Akashi. She had forgotten her lunch one day and Hachiman was kind enough to offer her some of his food. Young Aya accepted his offer, and the two later became friends. She isn't too stubborn when it comes to food, which is why she isn't upset with Hachiman like she is with Kashi-kun. From time to time, Ayako helps her good friend out by talking about his crush on Akacha, giving him support and advice when he needs it. Normally calls him by Achi-kun or Chi-san. ( Roxasarass Roxasarass )
Shindou Yuri - Soon to be Friends. Aya hasn't met Shindou Yuri yet, but when they do meet, she'll save him from a few bullies. She doesn't care if his father is a villain or not; he's his own person. The two will most likely grow close as they are both socially awkward, and they could possibly help each other slowly learn to get over their general unease around people. We'll just have to wait and see what happens! ( Lucem Lucem )

Quirk: Feathered Wings

This particular quirk causes two feathered wings to sprout from the user's back when they are born. It allows the user to fly, but that isn't the only thing these wings can do. They can be used to knock enemies back by sending a gust of air at them, as makeshift shields to block attacks, and they can be used to hit opponents at a range longer than the user's arm length. Later on, the user may be able to use their feathers as projectile weapons. However, the strength of these attacks and how many hits their wings can take without being broken depends on how strong the user is. In this case, they aren't very strong. Ayako can only take a few hits from someone much stronger than her before her wings break, and her attacks aren't very strong either. Her gusts of air can only knock a person of 130 pounds or less back a few yards, and her attacks are just a bit stronger than her regular punches. Anything over 750 PSI (pounds per square inch) is more than enough to cleanly break the bones in her wings, but they can handle a hit or two under that number so long as the total does not exceed 750 PSI. The normal untrained person can only generate up to 50 to 100 pounds of force and pressure while a trained martial artist can generate anywhere from 500 to 900 lbs of force or more. Ayako's normal punches can clock in anywhere from 45-70 pounds depending on her mood, while her wing attacks can range from 55-80 pounds over a larger area than her punches. However, her wing slaps are much slower and much more obvious than a quick punch in the face. Not to mention that hitting someone with a large wing is quite painful for Ayako herself, and she risks injuring herself with every attack. Aya's wings in their current state can carry her with ease, and at their max potential they could carry up to 230 pounds. Currently, she can continuously fly up to 3 hours a day at a comfortable 27 MPH (miles per hour). Her current max speed was clocked at 50 MPH, but she can't keep up that speed for long. With time and practice, her abilities could improve allowing her to fly longer, faster, hit harder, and last longer in battle without tiring.

Strengths:
Able to keep enemies at a distance
Able to rescue others that many can't reach
She is agiler and faster in the air
Can dodge most, but not all attacks in the air
Some enemies cannot attack her in the air, giving her the upper hand

Weaknesses:
Slower on the ground, where she spends most of her time
Tires easily (It takes her around 6 minutes before she tires in cool weather, but in the heat, it only takes 4 minutes before she's worn out.)
Physically weak and frail
She is not very skilled in fighting
Would rather flee than face enemies
Doesn't have much experience using her quirk for anything other than flying
Hides her powers fearing that she'd be teased for being too weak (She gets teased anyway, though)
Keeping enemies away from her and others can wear her down quickly
If she ever learns how to use her feathers as weaponized projectiles, using it too much would cause her to bleed and eventually, lose her ability to fly for a few days or until she is healed.
Her bones are lighter to aid in flight, therefore making them prone to breaking much faster than normal

Special Moves:
Aerial Assault: Ayako uses her wings to kick up dust and dirt before launching into the air. Then, she flies toward her opponent, dropping down once she's above them in hopes to land a drop kick on them. It's nothing special, but it is quite effective.

Items:
Silver and white cat ear headphones, a pair of thin, black glasses, red eye contacts, her white MP3 player, pictures of her family, an oversized yellow jacket, the overcoat in the picture, and black gloves.

Skills/Talents:
Bilingual- Ayako is fluent in English and Japanese as are her parents.
Writing- Her mother used to work as an editor so she taught Aya to write at a young age.

Other:
Ayako has slight social anxiety and moderate depression, but she does her best to manage without help.

Contains flashing images and moving words. Do not watch if you suffer from severe motion sickness or epilepsy!!

Last edited:
Personality: Ryu is in a word, a diva. He was grown up to have whatever he wanted, and told he was great at whatever he tried. Because of this, he kinda moans, whines, and complains about whatever he does not get. He can also seem pretty mean and blunt in whatever he is saying. However, he constantly tries to act 'normal' and tries to talk 'normal'. He is also not above bribing his opponents with whatever they want. He is often seen spacing out at class or playing guitar.
This is in big need of an extention

SHEER METAL ATTACK!: Can manipulate and control metallic substances like magneto (Levitation, manipulation, etc). He can levitate and manipulate up to 4 items at a time. However, he does not manipulate the metal at a fast rate, as it takes 1 minute to shift the metal.
rejected. There is a reason magnete is at a top of a mutant group, my friend, and it´s not merely an ideology. Metal control is a VERY powerful ability and both due to how essential it is, the sturdiness of metals and the natural OPness of "anything control", I really struggle to see this being nerfed enough to work

Quirk:
-Bone: Used by The Skillful Skulls, this quirk allows the user to manipulate the bones in their bodies in multiple ways. For Riba, it allows her to use her bones as weapons and armor.

• The armor is created by her hardening the bones in her body and making them come to the surface of certain places in her body almost like a bug exoskeleton. She can also make shields of bone at places like her forearms. However, even the bones have their limits and serious damage can cause them to crack and finally shatter.
  • Weapons of her body are usually from her elongating or sharpening the bones in her body. These include claws, spikes from her palms, and even the ability to grow multiple spikes from different parts of her body, almost like a porcupine. This also counts to bone bullets, an attack that allows her to shoot bone from her hands like bullets from a gun.
-While both powerful attacks, each do have their own drawbacks. If Riba uses armor for more than 7 minutes, this will cause her bones to ache and become more sensitive to attacks. Her weapons aren't all powerful either as they can be broken since most are made for fast attacks, not heavy hitting. Bone bullets are the worst to use; the excessive use can lead to her actually deboning her hands until all they become just like paper. She can regenerate bone back but depending on the damage, it could take from mere seconds(simple cracks) to 20 minutes(entire arm).
-How much damage does it take to break her bones? The same force as a normal person or is it sturdier and if so, what will break them? I ask cause this needs to be concrete and also because bones are more fragile than one realizes. It simply happens that they normally don´t suffer the whole impact because our skin and muscles pull a Noumou and absorb some of the shock.

-If she is pulling bones out of herself, and she pulls all the bones from a certain part, won´t that part become flacid and unable to move?

Special Moves:
-Bone Porcupine: If Riba wants to go on the defensive, she can make her body create multiple spikes to protrude from all over. Making it very hard to touch her without cutting or stabbing yourself though this does weaken her and shortens the time of use to a minute and make all other attacks weaker.
-Bone Gun: This is when Riba uses the bones in her fingers to shoot out like bullets, usually in the form of finger guns. The problem with this attack, as stated above, can remove the bones from her arms and can lead to them being gone completely.
Students are only allowed to start with one special move

Quote:
Name: Lex Kagame
Nicknames: Lex
Desired Hero Name: {S}
Appearance: View attachment 324636 View attachment 324637
Lex in his human form stands at a bare five foot six. He has froppy brown hair that goes down just to his neck , his eyes are of a light brown color and he always has a relaxed look on his face in any situation. He has a slender yet muscular body and weighs 155. Outside of school, he prefers to wear muscle shirts, shorts and running shoes.

Now, in his transformed form he stands at a mere six foot one, with a very muscular build . His fur is of a dull gray with accents of white on his paws and tail.His eyes are of the color brown. His form resembles that

Hero Costume:
View attachment 324636
Lex's costume consists of leather armor with small spikes covering his shoulders, back, chest, arms, thighs, and shins. Under the armor is a black which goes down to his knees.
Personality:
Lex is a very simple guy. If he feels like something needs to be done, he'll do it. He likes to speak his mind about things, whether it be about what to eat for lunch or who's the best hero in the league. He's always relaxed with everything he does, he feels that if he ever loses his cool someone will get hurt because of it. He has been known to be clingy to those he considers his friends or rather 'family'.

He's always trying to help someone that he sees in distress, he was taught to be like that when he was young. He's always conscious of what he does or say, he feels that they may think of him differently if he says something out of context or bizarre. He's a very faithful guy, he has never been known to betray his friends over personal desires.

He may seem nice and all, but his mind is usually in turmoil with itself . Since he goes against his inner animal instincts it always clashes with his other inner voice, that was the main reason why he was rejected by people on his first year of school.

Sleeping, watching tv, being around people, socializing, cracking jokes, summer, heat, training

Dislikes:
The cold, winter, arrogance, laziness.

Fears: (at least 2) {S}
Spiders, insects, being alone

Mannerisms: (at least 1)
Lex often speaks out of turn.

Backstory:
Lex's family lived in a cabin close to the forest. Seeing as he was a only child and being far from the city, he often felt lonely. Trying to improvise on the situation, he would wander around the forest and talk to animals such as rabbits, ducks, mice and birds. It wasn't until he was 5 that he discovered his quirk, at first he could only hold the form for a minute. Once his parents found out, his dad decided to take more time home to teach his son how to control it better and also how to track animals and people.

The next year, his parents moved into the city, so that it would be easier for their son to go to school and for his father to have more time home. His first year of school, he had trouble fitting in, some of his classmates thought that he was weird and always stayed away from him. Lex made no friends his first year, but he decided to change that his second year. He decided to just do what everyone else did. The rest of the years until middle school went smoothly, he was bullied in middle school. He was made fun of because he wasn't strong enough to be a hero. He undertook serious training at his house, skipping plans with his friends to go work out. It took him 8 months but finally he was strong enough to get into peace sign academy
Relationships:
Mother- April Kagame
Father- Don Kagame( Police officer)

Quirk: Hybrid Transformation- This quirk has been around in Lex's family for some time and it allows to user to change their form to that of a animal/human hybrid, the user is also given a inner 'animal' voice, it often clashes with the user. In Lex's case, it's a wolf. That form enhances the strength, agility, and senses of the user. His enhanced strength allows him to be able to punch through a croncrete wall, agility wise he can jump over 15 ft tall buildings and sense wise he can smell and distinguish a scent from many and track it for 5 miles. Depending on the animal, the user may get some special abilities that only that certain animal has. For example, Lex has night vision, his disability though would have to be that he can't see full color. The thing is though, that form can only be retained for a certain time depending on the user. In Lex's case, the maximum he can hold that form is 45 minutes.

Special Moves:

Items:
None

Skills/talents:
Tracker- Lex is a skilled tracker and can differentiate between 20 different footprints.

Theme Song: (optional)

Favorites: (optional)
Other:​
alright, just PM me the secret stuff and you´ll be approved :)

Fears:
  • Being eaten (he did a hands-on experience in this when he was a kid, long story)
you need at least two fears, it´s stated so in the CS template

One day, when he was about to go to third grade, there were news about the Wire Plumber, found dead on an alley (I promise it's not Stain). The hero lied face-down in a pool of blood, with loose wires in his arms and some impaled in his mouth, eyes and heart. The wires were used as the killing device, but the police weren't sure who killed his dad.

For a couple months, he had this feeling he'd track down the murderer and kill him slowly. He was told he had a murderous intent in his eyes, and sent to counseling again. After a month, he recovered from his dad's death and became the same old Shiroki again, with a desire to be a hero.
I won´t reject your character because of it, but I must ask if you really want this. It seems like a bit of a waste to me, and it´s really not adding anything to your character. I won´t say you can´t keep it, but may I ask you give it a thought if a dead family member is really the best option here?

you need at least two fears, it´s stated so in the CS template
Maybe you missed the fear of heights there.

I won´t reject your character because of it, but I must ask if you really want this. It seems like a bit of a waste to me, and it´s really not adding anything to your character. I won´t say you can´t keep it, but may I ask you give it a thought if a dead family member is really the best option here?
Well, yeah, not the best option. I'll try to edit it, but my brain is working half right now though.

The Wire Hero: Shiwaiya!
  • Name: Shiroki Wanaide
    Nicknames: Shiroki
    Desired Hero Name: The Wire Hero: Shiwaiya
    Appearance:
    2029341_201310040695894001380869679b.jpg

Hero Costume:

Code-Geass-Lelouch-Awesome-Anime-Cosplay.jpg

Alright, approved!

Idea Idea Did you ever get the chance to take a closer look at my character's quirk I sent you awhile ago? If so, do you need me to change anything or is it alright?

Personality: . While Tarou may be very strong and quite a fast thinker, when it comes to problem solving, he may as well just give up..
I don´t get it... why is he bad at problem solving if he´s got every tool in the box to solve problems?

Either way, the personality still needs expanding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back