• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π™‹π˜Όπ™“ π™π™Šπ™”π˜Όπ™‡π™„π™Ž ༉‧ πͺ & 𝐚

Main
Here
Lore
Here

neon reverie

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ α΄…Ιͺsα΄„Ιͺα΄˜ΚŸα΄‡
Roleplay Type(s)
46397c602220e6128d4f6b12b0ffb966.jpg

you may pose any questions you might have about the rp/lore here! we will do our best to answer them swiftly.
please do dm me and/or mother of sorrows mother of sorrows instead if it's a v character specific ask, as we wish to keep the character concepts as much of a secret as possible for plot purposes.

let me plop my behind here so i dont miss anything :ghostuvu:

Hey there! I was reading through the lore for the different countries and I was curious about Sevyershina. First of all, how do you pronounce that? lol, and secondly, Who is the Queen Daughter/Great Majestic Daughter? I'm assuming it's their monarch/leader but is there a reason she's called that specifically and how does the monarchy/nobility/leadership work in this nation? And the masks they wear, are they full on like you can't see my entire face or do they just cover half the face like the eyes or mouth? (Or does it vary person to person?) I think those are all my questions for now.....

the 'seyver' part of it is pronounced similar to the word 'sever', specifically south slavic pronounciation (an example). the 'shina' part is pronounced, the closest, as 'Ε‘hina'. c:

the queen daughter is the monarch, yes. the daughter part is just a title as her being seen as a sort of child of the gods (this is a remain from older days and she isn't literally seen or treated as a demi-god.) another reason is because i saw the term in a book long ago and i thought it was cool. 😭 the nobility is similar to 18th century russia, but the ranks will be called by english equivalents.

as for the masks; there are many regional differences. in some places its the whole face, in some only the lower part, in some only the eyes, etc. as it stands, it depends on the person and how much they actually believe in the custom or if they only do it because of the culture.

i hope this makes sense!

Thank you that really helped. I'll be submitting my character concept here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back