• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Paws & Claws Rescue OOCC

I'm trying to catch up on characters and posts now. It's hard keeping everything straight when I'm a little delayed like this.

School kind of feels like constant chaos, ha.

Oh, also: what's the date? I need to know if it's a weekday and/or what season it is.
It's May 24th, the first day of summer

Cute story, my Dad said he was fixing my old one, but he ACTUALLY needed my old one so he could get the data off of it and move it to a BRAND NEW computer. :) So I'm set for posting now guys!

Catharsis Catharsis yay, glad to hear it!

When you say "letting the dogs out," do you mean walking them? Or is there some big yard for them to run around in?

In my experience volunteering at an animal shelter, you'd have to be careful with a big yard since some dogs don't get along well with others, so I'm curious as to what you have in mind.

Catharsis Catharsis yay, glad to hear it!

When you say "letting the dogs out," do you mean walking them? Or is there some big yard for them to run around in?

In my experience volunteering at an animal shelter, you'd have to be careful with a big yard since some dogs don't get along well with others, so I'm curious as to what you have in mind.
At the shelter I work at, letting dogs out would mean letting them into a fenced yard. If a dog is being problematic, it goes in a smaller pen by itself. Or goes back inside to the main kennels

Okay. I also don't have a nice post style worked up for Vindaya yet, so for the time being, it'll be a little plain. As soon as I get some real time I'll make things look nicer, I promise. :)

I hope you're all having a nice week so far!

Meanwhile I'm trying to figure out what to do with Vindaya... hmm.

I love reading about all of your characters in the meantime, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back