• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Paws & Claws Rescue OOCC

Catharsis

Too Far Gone

Paws & Claws Animal Rescue
4103884-thumb-300xauto-3583654.png
5dbd673d784b63bb42e9fe8e15abe514-d641xd8.jpg
Introduction
Welcome to Paws & Claws Animal Rescue!
Here at P&C, we tend to and care for all the homeless pets of Harmony Rhode Island. From the moment an animal walks through our lobby until the very moment it leaves, it is guarenteed to be loved every second of the day by our wonderful staff members and volunteers.

Our mission is to rehome every animal in our care into a safe, loving enviorment where it will spend the remaining of its life happy and healthy. All adoptees must undergo a short background check and waiting period to ensure that a pet is right for them, plus pay a very small adoption fee, which takes care of all veterinary needs for your future family member. We are open 12 hours, and on call 24 hours a day.

Please come visit us soon!

Rules

All I ask is that everyone is kind to each other, and that everyone keeps an open mind to what it said here, as fighting will not be tolerated. Other than that, use this for whatever you need.

In Character- https://www.rpnation.com/threads/paws-claws-rescue.317297/
OOCC- https://www.rpnation.com/threads/paws-claws-rescue-oocc.317298/
Characters- https://www.rpnation.com/threads/paws-claws-rescue-characters.317301/

Last edited:
I'll try to post mine after work tonight. I haven't prettied it up since the update though, just a fair warning.

Hi there :)

I'm new to the forum and as I'v been browsing for a roleplay, I've found this. I've also noted that you're a bit short of characters.
Now I'm wondering: would it be okay if I join?

Thanks for a reply ;)

(I've just edited out some writing mistakes)

Hi there :)

I'm new to the forum and as I'v been browsing for a roleplay, I've found this. I've also noted that you're a bit short of characters.
Now I'm wondering: would it be okay if I join?

Thanks for a reply ;)

(I've just edited out some writing mistakes)
Yes! I'd love another character :)

Hi,

that's great to hear as I've alread started prepairing a character sheet... (just in case ;) )
And talking about that: is it too bad if I neither have a photo nor a sketch of my character but a detailed description instead?

Catharsis Catharsis are we starting?

I'm currently on spring break, but I'll be able to post sometime tomorrow night or Monday at the earliest. Depends on school.

Also I'm thinking I might want to bump Vindaya's age up a bit, but I'm not sure. I'll decide before I post.

Hi,

that's great to hear as I've alread started prepairing a character sheet... (just in case ;) )
And talking about that: is it too bad if I neither have a photo nor a sketch of my character but a detailed description instead?
That would be just fine! Sorry for my late reply.
Catharsis Catharsis are we starting?

I'm currently on spring break, but I'll be able to post sometime tomorrow night or Monday at the earliest. Depends on school.

Also I'm thinking I might want to bump Vindaya's age up a bit, but I'm not sure. I'll decide before I post.
Yes, we're starting! That's fine. Just post ASAP please :)

That would be okay!

Hey pals! My dad has my laptop for now to fix the screen on it. It should only take maybe til Wendsday, so hold tight for my post til then. Thanks for being patient! :)

Bumping up Vindaya's age to 23; she's in her first year of med school and living on her own. I also forgot to mention she was a volunteer while she was doing her undergrad, not an employee. She's a part-time employee now, if that's okay.

Sorry this is late, by the way! School and all. I'm also going to try to find some time to improve Vindaya's CS.

I totally get that... currently there's chaos all around me as well. But I guess since we've just begun and she hasn't really done anything except getting up and walking to the shelter there shouldn't be any trouble ;)

I totally get that... currently there's chaos all around me as well. But I guess since we've just begun and she hasn't really done anything except getting up and walking to the shelter there shouldn't be any trouble ;)
I'm trying to catch up on characters and posts now. It's hard keeping everything straight when I'm a little delayed like this.

School kind of feels like constant chaos, ha.

Oh, also: what's the date? I need to know if it's a weekday and/or what season it is.

Oh, also: what's the date? I need to know if it's a weekday and/or what season it is.

I have no idea... that's why I've tried keeping it as neutral as possible... I'd suggest you should treat it like a day off from work (after all it could have been just a day off or something like holidays) and some day withing the week as well ;)

I have no idea... that's why I've tried keeping it as neutral as possible... I'd suggest you should treat it like a day off from work (after all it could have been just a day off or something like holidays) and some day withing the week as well ;)
Good advice. I'll do that for now, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back