• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Path of Kings - OOC

Mean!

tumblr_onkwezzmDO1vwt3qvo1_500.gif

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Hanarei Hanarei CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny animegirl20 animegirl20 wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta Captain Spooks Captain Spooks Field Marshall Field Marshall I Interstellar Fizz Fizz Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel
Alright, people.

Here's how the ceremony should more-or-less play out:
  1. The king walks down with his bodyguard (ahem, Hanarei Hanarei ) down to the throne room.
  2. The king sits down at the throne, then the court magus approaches asks him if he accepts the crown of Auretis and crowns him king.
  3. The people cheer.
  4. The king walks up the stairs to the balcony with his bodyguard and sees a fuckboii load of soldiers parked outside.
  5. The Lord-Commander leads the soldiers and everyone oaths allegiance to their new liege proudly and loudly.
  6. The Spymaster walks up to the king and whispers something into his ear. It should sound something like this: "Something something a monster is fucking up the capital... something."
  7. The king goes: "Something something a monster fucking up the capital?... Hang on... a monster is doing WHAT with my city?"
  8. The king decides what to do about the monster fucking up the capital.
  9. The monster/black knight fragment is nomming on the souls of foolish peasants and growing in power.

(EVERYTHING PAST THIS POINT IS OPTIONAL)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  10. The national committee of white knights tries to tackle him and explain to him why eating souls is bad for your health.
  11. The monster uses eldritch blasts and tentacle **** to disgust them, hoping they would leave. And he's right because their strongest, magic-fueled attacks are flesh wounds to him.
  12. The king decides: "Shit, I gotta be a shounen protagonist" and decides to attack the beast, but the Guard Captain is like: "Wait no. I have a better way," and he leads the King down to the super-secret-ultra-mcguffin-plot driven-protagonist-ultimate room of destiny.
  13. The king sees a sword in a stone and the Guard Captain says: "remember that legend about that martyr guy in silver armor? this is his. if you're a true shounen protagonist you will be able to pull it out and kill the thing with it."
  14. We cut back to the Court Magus almost getting eaten, but then the King steps forward with Excalibur and uses the newly learned skill: Excaliblast on the monster and it actually does neat damage.
  15. The monster uses Platinum Punch but the King uses Magical Shield and reflects it.
  16. The king then uses Omnislash and kills the beast.
  17. We cut to the typical anime opening.

*Is trying to figure out where the above switched from general story flow to cliche goofy anime silliness when Birdsie gave up being serious.*

MacGuffin
Obviously the opening is Unravel... just because I'm addicted to the song.
Oh, now, hold on girl.
Now, this is a war.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Hanarei Hanarei CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny animegirl20 animegirl20 wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta Captain Spooks Captain Spooks Field Marshall Field Marshall I Interstellar Fizz Fizz Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel
Everyone, this is an order from the GM.
Vote your favorite anime opening.

Obviously, STAND PROUD is the best. Like, holy shit. Who DOESN'T like Stand Proud?

And if not Stand Proud, then at least Bloody Stream, right? Right!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back