• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Patchlock’s endless search for roleplays

Patchlock

"Justice Will be brought to the light."
Howdy everyone, your boy Patch is back at it again with another RP concept, but I wanted to try something a little different. I wanted to try a roleplay where the characters we play are already in a relationship. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve spent weeks on a roleplay, building up characters relationships, when suddenly my partner bails on me. It’s gotten me really irritated at times (mostly when they bail without informing me first) and I just want ONE roleplay where my character can actually have a happy ending instead of being trapped in a void for all eternity.

So, what I’m looking for in a partner:

-I’m not looking for someone to write half a novel every post, because I have a life and I can’t spend two hours reading one post, I’ll lose interest fast. On the other side of the spectrum I don’t want one sentence responses. Generally I’d like at least a paragraph.

-that being said, I totally understand if English isn’t your first language, so just inform me on that and I’ll turn a blind eye on mistakes

-I also understand that people have lives, so I won’t be expecting a response every twenty minutes, but I don’t want someone who disappears for three weeks between posts.

-I generally play male characters and look for M/F relationships. I have nothing against homosexuality but I just prefer playing as my sexuality, I hope you can understand.

Alright, enough of the boring crap, guess I should explain what type of rp I’m looking for:

I’m really comfortable with almost any type of roleplay: slice of life, fantasy, future, medieval, hell, maybe even a little of the dark stuff. Romance is a good touch(I’m a sucker for it) but I understand if you don’t want it to be the driving force in the plot. So just shoot me your ideas and we can work on it together.

Welp, guess I’ve been monologueing again...until next time amigos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back