• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pass, Set, and Spike OOC

I had kinda Imagined that Haruto upon noticing Mika wasn't there when he went to join the team would start endlessly pestering Mika to join like calling texting what have you.
YES! Lol

Then Mika's gonna come back with the very angry Russian texting. That actually works for me. We could have Haruto drag her to a practice before the ark starts, and Mika just entertaining him to get him off her back. That is, if everyone is alright with that.

YES! Lol

Then Mika's gonna come back with the very angry Russian texting. That actually works for me. We could have Haruto drag her to a practice before the ark starts, and Mika just entertaining him to get him off her back. That is, if everyone is alright with that.
Yeah!
That's like exactly what I had imagined would happen.

YES! Lol

All good, you and Kai can do that. Lmk when you finish!

So, everyone else is having that issue too. Good, my laptop isn't failing me.

Alright, I'll get a post up soon.

So you're telling me Mika joined the 'I crumbled up a Lakeside Flyer' club alongside Connor?

Oh, sorry bud, but I think she might be the queen of that club. She's done it at least three times today and nothings stopping her from going for a fourth.

sobbing and shaking and cryign

i think shark forgot abt this again or is in yet another volley thing
i am
becoming impatient by the second I need to do the connor post or i swear to good
the arc better not take another week or i will snap

sobbing and shaking and cryign

i think shark forgot abt this again or is in yet another volley thing
i am
becoming impatient by the second I need to do the connor post or i swear to good
the arc better not take another week or i will snap
im sorry :( (i didn't forget tho)

Alpha and Kai wanted to do one more thing before starting the arc and I let them

dont worry, they should finish SOON

IM GOING CRAZY

I NEED A CONNOR POST

(aight lmk when they finish, I'm studying for exams rn)

im sorry :( (i didn't forget tho)

Alpha and Kai wanted to do one more thing before starting the arc and I let them

dont worry, they should finish SOON

IM GOING CRAZY

I NEED A CONNOR POST

(aight lmk when they finish, I'm studying for exams rn)
OMG U TOO???
BB I HAVE BEEN STARVING FOR CONNOR AND IM HIS CREATOR THIS IS HOW DEPRAVED WEVE BEEN GETTING

I'm sorry guys! I saw it and intended to get a post up. I've got a half finished one just sitting there from the beginning or middle of the week (things are blurry right now so hell if I can remember when I did that). Its just been a bad week in general, but a few days ago my grandma passed away. I've just been dealing with all that which is why I've been inactive. Wanna keep myself busy and distracted, so I'll try getting a post up soon.

I completely understand I am so sorry for your loss. I wasn't trying to be pushy or anything I was just curious where you disappeared to. Sorry if I was pushy but now that I know what happened I completely understand. Look forward to your post whenever you can get it up.

You weren't pushy at all. I know that it had been a couple days since anything was posted so don't worry about it. And thanks.

Minma's first impression to Mikaela is EVERYTHING. Sets there relationship up with some drama and I'm her for it lmao

Uhm, it's been a while since anyone's posted in this rp, and it hasn't really been active either. I don't know if I can keep this going to be honest, we're not getting enough activity. So, today, we come down to three options.

1. We cancel the roleplay entirely. We don't have enough ACTIVE players to do matches and it'll be weirdly paced if we just skip past all of the inactive characters. Sure, I'll miss the rp but, this is better than just letting it sit here.

2. Make another interest check to see if we can get more players. This way, we can have some fresh characters who will be able to push the story onwards, essentially bringing a bit of life back into the rp. It might not work, it took me 2 or 3 interest checks just to get you guys here, but it's worth a shot.

3. We reboot the rp entirely. I'll make a new thread with a new title, new characters (you can keep yours if you'd like), a new setting, and definitely npc characters this time, so we can keep moving the story without relying on the constant replies of other players. (An idea I got from Kumii Kumii )

It's up to you all, whatever choice you make I'm entirely fine with.

--Shark

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf poiyuups poiyuups Spiderverse Spiderverse salem. salem. Minma Minma Dextra Dextra KaiMedia KaiMedia onestepback onestepback

Yeah, it has been a bit. I like the latter two options rather than just getting rid of things entirely. Though, it might be hard to just skip past the characters that have already been introduced and established with their players being inactive. Though, not entirely impossible considering we've either had those characters with minimal posts or they just haven't posted at all. But there's also the whole gaging who's lost interest. It's a tricky thing.

I'd say maybe try reviving the rp first, trying to salvage it. If we can't do that than a reboot would work better if you still wanna host this Shark. I'd probably be keeping Mikaela and Tokito either way. I never really got to post much with trauma memory loss boy and I love my angry Russian girl. And if we're doing the reboot I could always help out with npcs if you need it.

Yeah, it has been a bit. I like the latter two options rather than just getting rid of things entirely. Though, it might be hard to just skip past the characters that have already been introduced and established with their players being inactive. Though, not entirely impossible considering we've either had those characters with minimal posts or they just haven't posted at all. But there's also the whole gaging who's lost interest. It's a tricky thing.

I'd say maybe try reviving the rp first, trying to salvage it. If we can't do that than a reboot would work better if you still wanna host this Shark. I'd probably be keeping Mikaela and Tokito either way. I never really got to post much with trauma memory loss boy and I love my angry Russian girl. And if we're doing the reboot I could always help out with npcs if you need it.
I agree with you. Option 2 might be a bit hard with those inactive characters. I'm considering the 3rd option because I wanna keep this going, this is the only rp I've ever hosted. Plus, I think it's the only volleyball rp on the entire website.

So, for now, let's see what anyone else says and then we'll make a decision from there. Thank you for your feedback.

It’s been a big while, I agree.

We should probably go for option 3. We could make it some sort of timeskip, preferably of a few months at least. The reboot‘s plot could be that maybe Fuhai Dun-Dit it now and fell from their not-so-eternal winning streak after that match with Lakeside.

Pass Set And Spike 2: Electric Boogaloo (Connor’s Revenge)

That may close the window for character development, but we could exchange roleplaying development for off-screen development and a big-ol catch-up post. And if this does happen, boy do you bet Connor will have a whole NOVEL for you to catch up on.

That’s my suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back