• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pass, Set, and Spike OOC

Hey i would keep posting even if it turned into a one on one rp
Thank you. At least I'm not alone in this.

Us if that happens:
Animated GIF

Us afterwards:
When Youre Expecting Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Sorry forgot to respond to this. I am good to go whenever I threw haruto in there so im as ready as i can be

Alright, since there aren't many people active anymore, I'm just gonna start making NPC characters that play as other teams.

So, if not many people respond to this, the Lakeside vs. Fuhai arc will be cancelled.

Lakeside: Minma Minma Me(here), KaiMedia KaiMedia , Dextra Dextra poiyuups poiyuups Spiderverse Spiderverse

Fuhai: salem. salem. Me( here again), Minma Minma (again), onestepback onestepback

If I forgot anyone, lmk.

This is an activity check, if not many people respond, NPC's will be coming in and will probably take your place.

31 Dank Memes That Stank With Dank.jpg
I am SO SORRY for not being active here holy shit
I just got this part time job that I love and been busy writing a book that I absolutely forgot about this what!?!?!?!?!!
If you still give me a chance to post tomorrow I promise I will deliver!!! Pinky promised, even.

It actually worked out tho that it was delayed cause i had some serious personal life stuff come up but im all good now

It actually worked out tho that it was delayed cause i had some serious personal life stuff come up but im all good now
I had a bunch of volleyball tournaments. (barely made it to the semi finals) So I was busy with training and the games.

Coolio. Hey, I'm supposing the arc is happening a few days after the last post, so I was wondering if the first part of my post is just Connor alone in his crackhouse home? Like, 1 part solo and next part getting on that juicy MEATY arc.

Coolio. Hey, I'm supposing the arc is happening a few days after the last post, so I was wondering if the first part of my post is just Connor alone in his crackhouse home? Like, 1 part solo and next part getting on that juicy MEATY arc.
Yeah, we can def do that. I stan Connor's alone moments. ;)

I'd kinda like that to happen more naturally. Don't wanna be a bother though. Maybe Haruto could convince Mika to go.
So I'm thinking of either two things to. We can squeeze in a few Mika and Haruto interactions right now or we can make the start of the arc take place a few days before the Lakeside and Fuhai game so that Mika has time to join. It's up to you Alpha. If you have another idea, lmk.

I'd kinda like that to happen more naturally. Don't wanna be a bother though. Maybe Haruto could convince Mika to go.
I had kinda Imagined that Haruto upon noticing Mika wasn't there when he went to join the team would start endlessly pestering Mika to join like calling texting what have you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back