• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pass, Set, and Spike OOC

HEY IM YOUR CHAOS OTHER PLAYER WITH A WEIRD PFP, CALL ME YOUR BESTIE OF SORTS CAUSE WERE ON THE SAME TEAMMMM (joke lol but we could be)
Oh, i forgot, their on a road trip.

My bad.

I'm sure they'll respond later tho.

UH HARD TO EXPLAIN LIKE VERY WEIRD AND ALL CAP PERSON LIKE ME. NOW I MUST SHAVE MY HAIRY LEGS EW

By the way, I know it's been like a day, but am I in the clear to post my guy for Fuhai? I understand if you want to wait some more. I just love my new baby. Lol.

I think your allowed I mean- OMG sorry I need drama but FUHAI x KELLEN? Please that’s my dream of drama love lol

HELLLOOO MY LOVELIES
i am home now
it is very cozy in here
uhhhh
BRO THEY HAVE A DOG??????
HIS NAME IS NUGGET HE IS A CORGI AND I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!
here are some pictures
1647915497914.png
AND HERE IS THE ROOM WHERE IM STAYING
1647915564139.png

i am going to chuck-e-cheese tomorrow

Awww Corgi!

Also, yesss. Bi pride flag room! Lol. I can't not see the bi colors on that wall.
its the no-decision room
aka bi room
im a lesbian but the daughter of my auntie (who owns the house) is bi and this is her room that she was kind enough to give to me
idk where she sleeping but it ain't the no-decision room

Yes, I love that as a Bi person myself. We are truly the indecisive ones. No-decision room for the win!

Also, that's nice she's letting you use her room.

Yes, I love that as a Bi person myself. We are truly the indecisive ones. No-decision room for the win!

Also, that's nice she's letting you use her room.
Yes! Very nice.
can't wait for chuck-e-cheese tomorrow

That's cool. Damn I haven't been to chuck-e-cheese in a while. It was fun going there. Hope you have a good time when you go!

By the way, I know it's been like a day, but am I in the clear to post my guy for Fuhai? I understand if you want to wait some more. I just love my new baby. Lol.
Yeah, Sungutz was the only person I got for the other post so, we can start our OC's for Fuhai.

TIME FOR CONNOR TO GET BUDDIEEEEES (not really but kinda but not really because no one really likes them)

Cool! I've already got his sheet done so I'll post it now. Let me know if you'd need another character for Fuhai, cause I wouldn't mind making another one if we need those spots filled.

Eyyyy, Connor getting some teammates! Wonder how he's gonna interact with my guy.

Gotcha. I'm taking Setter.

BOYS CLUUUB
ONLY BIG STRONG BOYS
MAYBE
MAYBE NOT EMOTIONALLY STRONG BOYS BUT THEY ARE KEEPING IT UP

Cool! I've already got his sheet done so I'll post it now. Let me know if you'd need another character for Fuhai, cause I wouldn't mind making another one if we need those spots filled.

Eyyyy, Connor getting some teammates! Wonder how he's gonna interact with my guy.

Gotcha. I'm taking Setter.
Alright, I'll be their Middle Blocker

FUHAI THE POWERHOUSE LETS GOOOO

Yeah, I feel like everyone on the Fuhai team are strong volleyball players but are just emotionally broken. These guys need some good love.

oh my god
starts sobbing
keep saying that and ill make an equally deep second oc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back