• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners? Yes, No?

kawiibunnygirl

She's alone

large.gif

Alright so I'm back again. Though this time I'm probably going to be more organized and have more information on everything so you won't be totally confused when you read this. Or at least I hope you won't be confused. Just a tip before you dive into the tabs. I only do realistic pictures and RP in actual threads because of editing reasons.

• Experience- Only one year of roleplaying for me. Oh gosh I'm so lame compared to other people who are like four years plus. However, I do have a good writing ability which I've been working on since third grade. So yay for me~ I can actually write things decently and hopefully won't embarrass myself completely.

Casual/Advanced?- Alright so I normally right 2 -4 decent sized paragraphs when RPing without too much detail. Depending on the plot and how inspired I feel by my partner's post, I can increase that paragraph count. Though I do make sure to post around the same amount as my partner because I feel that it's rude if I don't at least try to make their greatness.

Grammar- I'll keep this short and sweet. Make your posts so I'll be able to read them. In English please~

Point of View- Third person all the way! I hope this won't both my future partner because I'd be super sad if it did. I just feel much more comfortable posting that way. More like I'm writing a book?

Activity- I'm a very busy person outside of RPN so I won't always be on. However to make it a bit easier for you to guess when I'm on, just check the Pacific Time Zone time. After all I live in that zone for now. If you could post at least twice a day I'd be a very happy girl!

OC Characters- Okay, so I'd prefer it if when writing your character you put some work into it. The more pictures/gifs the better. It will help me when describing appearances and everything. Plus if I get details on your character then I can form my character's reactions and relationship much better. All in all, please try to be creative and make your character as good as you can!

Talk Talk- Yes! I love this rule! Chatting is very fun since I'm not only looking for a roleplay partner, but also another friend to chat with here. It makes it so much easier to talk about our characters and what we have planned for them. I seriously love talking to you so don't shy away at talking to me through OOC.

Girl x Best friend's older brother, and exes. I like that. I usualy post 1-3 paragraph, depend on the partners and plot xD

kawiibunnygirl said:
Sure what pairings?
I'm gonna feel kinda dumb saying this. But, I'm not sure. I've never done a pairing before. It's I suppose an 'aspect' I'm just now trying out?

Zefie said:
I'm gonna feel kinda dumb saying this. But, I'm not sure. I've never done a pairing before. It's I suppose an 'aspect' I'm just now trying out?
A pairing is the roles of our two leads. So let's say that you wanted to do a Model x Photographer plot. So the two leads would be a model and photographer

kawiibunnygirl said:
A pairing is the roles of our two leads. So let's say that you wanted to do a Model x Photographer plot. So the two leads would be a model and photographer
Okay, I get it now, so I just pick something from the list up there correct?

kawiibunnygirl said:
Well .. I guess I'll go with...

Bullied x Bully

or

Vampire x Human?

You can probably already see that I'm.. new to this sorta thing, so hopefully you'll bare with me hehe ^^

Zefie said:
Well .. I guess I'll go with...
Bullied x Bully

or

Vampire x Human?

You can probably already see that I'm.. new to this sorta thing, so hopefully you'll bare with me hehe ^^
It's okay. As long as you meet the criteria it's all good. Well we could do a mix of the pairings.

PokemonGirl said:
Could we do VampirexWerewolf?
I've never done that pairing before so I can't guarantee if be good at it. But the ones I have done are listed in my pairings tab

kawiibunnygirl said:
It's okay. As long as you meet the criteria it's all good. Well we could do a mix of the pairings.
Well I believe I can meet that criteria. A mix of the pairings?

kawiibunnygirl said:
I've never done that pairing before so I can't guarantee if be good at it. But the ones I have done are listed in my pairings tab
It could be a Romeo and Juliet type of thing.

Zefie said:
Well I believe I can meet that criteria. A mix of the pairings?
Yeah so it would have the leads be a vampire and human however they would have a relationship of a bully and bullied at the start

PokemonGirl said:
It could be a Romeo and Juliet type of thing.
Could you tell more about this idea through PM?

kawiibunnygirl said:
Yeah so it would have the leads be a vampire and human however they would have a relationship of a bully and bullied at the start
Wow, okay that's sounds interesting, should we switch over to PM's or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back