• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PARTNERS! WOW! YES! (Closed for now)

Upbeatdown

A Man and a Half
I hope my excited and obnoxious thread title got you to check out what I've got to offer. You belong to this thread now forever, congratulations. Get used to painfully mediocre comedy. (You're NEVER getting used to it)

I need some partners though, so you might as well entertain yourself while you're stuck for eternity.

Plot Ideas:

1) Fate For Coin - An anonymous request is received at the headquarters of the Embers, the land's most revered mercenary's guild. The guild lives up to it's reputation, employing only the most skilled hired muscle for its contracts. This mysterious contract has character A and B scouring an ancient temple to find a long lost trinket, a glass sphere encapsulating an odd black stone. What starts out as a simple fetch quest quickly spirals into a fight to save all of humanity, as a Lich intends to use the power locked away inside this odd ornament to gather it's other pieces and unleash a tenebrous evil previously locked away. Do our heroes have the skill needed to take on the forces of evil? (High/Dark Fantasy)

2) Strong Bonds - Character A and B are the best of friends/ a happy couple. Life is simple, but enjoyable. However, a certain complacency is rudely interrupted when the unthinkable happens. Character A begins to exhibit some strange behavior. They simply don't seem the same lately. Soon a horrible secret is unearthed as character A starts to slowly loose control over his/her's ability to remain human, forcibly shifting back to their original form (werewolf, shapeshifter, Doppleganger, etc.). Character B is soon thrust into a moral dilemma; do they stick by their partner, despite the subterfuge and otherworldly strangeness, or struggle to retain the strong bond that held together their once normal relationship. (Modern, Human x Shapeshifter/ Werewolf)

Pairings:

-Ghost x Human

-Vampire x Human

-Werewolf x Human

-Werewolf x Vampire

-Demon x Human

-Demon x Angel

-Shapeshifter x Human

-Robot/Android x Human

-Alien x Human

Also looking for "slice of life" type RPs, so feel free to recommend some of those if you want. That being said, if you have any plots or ideas you've been wanting to try, run them by me. Maybe I'll wanna do them too. I don't do fandoms though, so keep that in mind when sending ideas. Detailed partners are preferred, but I can do single paragraph posts as well. No one-liners though please.

If any of this interests you, PM me or reply here and we'll get to talking.

[QUOTE="Shatter Glass]How much do you prefer your partners to write?

[/QUOTE]
Detailed is preferred, but I'll do casual as well. So, detailed being multi-paragraph replies, and casual being single paragraph responses.

[QUOTE="Shatter Glass]Ok, I can do both.

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty, hit me up with a PM. Tell me your ideas and what you wanna do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back