• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partners wanted!

Snark Bait

hocus pocus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Why hello there, humble reader, I'm glad you took the time to read my post. As the title dictates, I'm on the hunt for some fresh new RP partners. I generally RP at a semi-lit level, though for the past seven months I've exclusively done RPs on a mobile app which has gotten me into some bad habits, pushing me far back instead of helping me improve. I'm looking for someone who is going to be able to help me get back into my good habits, someone that will actually give me replies with substance. I'm not asking for pages upon pages of text, I'm not even ready for that. One to three paragraphs used to be my average, so I'd say I'd like a partner who can keep up with that.​

Enough reading, here's some bullet points to make this easier
~ I'll choose to do an mxm or fxf rp over any straight pairing any day
~ I usually like to play as the male in mxf pairings, but I'm flexible and can do either
~ but like, mxm is kind of my favourite
~ total sucker for romance
~ I usually go for more modern settings, but I can always be swayed with a good plot
~ I have no plots on hand right now, so bring one or plan one with me
~ I will do fandoms
~ forums and private messaging are both fine
~ I am in mountain standard time
~ feel free to ask me more questions if you have any!​

Hmm.
Well hey!!!
I'd love to write whenever we accidentally cross paths.
Thinking maybe f/f story? I like mine long term and to make my characters hurt mwhahahaha. Sorry.
I'm thinking closested female and very well open one!?
Let me know!!
c:

sounds interesting enough to me! You can send me a private message so we can plan out things a little more if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back