• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners Wanted

Lapis

The Grim Mistress

ELLO :3

• ABOUT ME

~I'm a girl ~I've been RPing for about 3 years now ~English isn't my first or second language, so expect some mistakes

• MY ROLEPLAYS

Romance is in pretty much all of my RPs, and I usually do fantasy/futuristic/modern as well. You can see what else I'd like to try below. I usually do casual/semi-detailed RPs, but can do detailed as well (see below for examples of what to expect if we decide to do a detailed RP). I am open for any pairing, sexuality, gender, etc. If there is something you're uncomfortable with, please tell me before we start. As for me, sky's the limit, along with your comfort zone - if there is something you do not wish to RP/are only willing to RP to some extent, please say so.

• RULES AND WHATNOT

-Please note that I have been very busy lately, so only ask for a detailed RP if you're fine with getting a reply or two per week. I can still do up to several replies per day for casual. -Also note that at this time, I have a few RPs going on and even though I have very little time, I'm still open for new ones, BUT I will be extremely picky about plots, so if I don't feel that interested in the plot we come up with, please don't be offended if I drop the RP - I'm simply trying to keep those RPs active that I know I'll push myself to reply to. -Of course, follow both the RPN rules and the ones I have here :3 -Romance is in most of my RPs and I have very little limits when it comes to romance, but fade-to-black is a must. -I often disappear for days without getting the chance to tell you, so unless I tell you I've dropped the RP or you personally drop the RP, consider it active until I come back. -Be open to building plots and worlds. Please, please be open for this. I love coming up with the worlds and detailes, so if you're not someone who's experienced in this or you don't enjoy diving into detailes, I'm not your best choice for a partner xD -If you're not feeling the RP or want to drop it for any reason, just tell me, I won't bite I promise ^^ -I don't do fandoms I'm not in. Sorry :/ -I prefer if your character photos aren't anime, but if that's the only thing you're comfortable with, I won't force you to go and find another image :P

• DETAILED EXAMPLES

-WIP-

• PLOTS

-WIP-

• FANDOMS

Bold means craving. Underlined means the pairing I'm craving. Crossed out means not open for this fandom ATM. Steven Universe ~OC x OC ~OC x Cannon ~Jasper x Any ~Jasper x Lapis ~Pearl x OC ~Pearl x Lapis Supernatural ~OC x OC Doctor Who Castle Gravity Falls The Mortal Instruments ~OC x OC ~Malec The Blacklist Marvel ~Loki x OC Outcast Sherlock ~Sherlock x Irene ~Sherlock x OC Harry Potter ~OC x OC ~Dramione Vampire Diaries

• PAIRINGS

Bold means craving. Italics means role I'd prefer. Crossed out means not open for these ATM. Colored means only ask for this if you have a plot in mind. WW = werewolf Vamp = vampire SPN = supernatural being/creature SPN x Human SPN x SPN Human x Werewolf WW x WW Deity x Human/Other Angel x Demon Angel x Angel Demon x Demon Artist x Muse Artist x Art that came to life Humans with supernatural powers (X-men style) Witch x Witch Witch x Witch Hunter Witch x Pet Dragon Teacher x Student Human x Vamp WW x Vamp Vamp x Soon-to-be vamp WW alpha x WW outcast Unexpected Pregnancy Forbidden love Dragons/Dragon Riders Greek Mythology

• OTHER THINGS I'D LIKE TO TRY

WW1 & WW2 Action Conspiracy Murder/Murder Mystery Apocalyptic/Post Apocalyptic Mystery

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back