• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

: Partners wanted! :

Nekomata

use your mind and make it talk ♥
:: CLOSED :: ily guys... ♥

Thank you so much for clicking on this topic, 'hon!  ♥

As the title suggests I'm hoping to find a buddy or two to start off some casual and fun RPs! And I really mean - casual and fun - overly complicated Shakespeare worthy replies intimidate me! And makes me feel super inadequate since I'm a meme trash, really!  ;c;  Also ooc chat gives me life and if you join me in being a silly bean I might just die from joy! Really though, talk to me 'bby' I promise I don't bite! I deal with enough professional and serious people to seek out some fun!  Lo v  e  me.

:: NOTE PLEASE! :: 

✫ No smut/sexual scenes! I'm super uncomfortable with writing it out; sorry you lustful sinners! Sticking only to fluffy vanilla romance! (Innuendos are fine! c;)

✫ Most other nsfw-ish themes such as violence, cursing, etc darker topics should be fine! Nothing too extreme! Just ask!

✫ Original stuff! Let's leave fandoms and canon characters alone! 
✫ I strongly prefer MxF pairings! FxF could work too but no MxM, please! Bad memories, really bad.

✫ Quality over quantity! I don't mind how much you give me, as long as you do! Same goes for spelling/grammar - as long as I can read it I'm good!
✫ I play both genders! 

✫ I prefer to double (or add new characters as the RP progresses) but you absolutely don't have to do the same! Just allow me to have a go at it, please! ('Promise I won't overwhelm you and main will remain main!)

✫ Realistic or anime FCs - whichever you prefer!

✫ I'm busy and sporadically active but I will try my best to give you at least a reply a day! I'll let 'chu know if anything comes up!

✫ I love romance! I love angst! I love drama! I love comedy! Throw it all at me, punch my character, make them cry! Hug them and tease them! Let's just have fun and go with the flow making this thing as fun and maybe as ridiculous as we can! 

:: POSSIBLE PAIRINGS ::

✫ vampire x human // werewolf x human // vampire x werewolf // demon x human // ghost x human // (insert mystical creature here) x (human/other mystical creature)

✫ bad kid x good kid

✫ childhood friends 

✫ popular kid x loner/outcast kid

✫ rich x poor

✫ hunter x target

✫ Your suggestion?  ♥ 

:: POSSIBLE TOPICS :: (i'm bad at these don't look at me)

✫ Gifted anything! Whether they are kids on the run from the government or on the contrary - favored by it and spoiled - is up to you! 

✫ Mystical creatures; 'nuff said! 

✫ Boarding school/Summer mansion/Road-trip/Runaway themes!

✫ Something zodiac themed/god (demigod) inspired, perhaps?

✫ Mix 'n match stuff from above, yeah? I think the best way to go is by stating whether you want a realistic or fantasy RP and we can go from there!

✫ Your suggestion?  ♥

Thank you for your time, love! I talk a lot and for that I'm not sorry!  
Just let me know if you are/in what you are interested ~

tumblr_m3dgimS5KY1rodjs4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Ied love to do some fun and casual roleplays. Im pretty flexible, Mythical creature roleplay sounds like a lot of fun or summer mansion.  

@Cheesemick Hello there! Yes, please do PM me! I'd be glad to cook something up with you!

(We can always combine mythical creatures with summer mansion you know! c; )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello !

I should be able to follow your rules, they’re not spartan which I like. ^^

I am interested in these pairings:
> Vampire x Human
> Demon x Human
> Bad Kid x Good Kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back