• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partners wanted! Ocs only -always open-

DandyD

The D stands for don't

Hello my fellow nerds! Dandy here!

A little about me; I'm 21, female and living in Australia! So my timezone can be a little weird but I don't sleep much lol
I love rping from fandoms, but I can't do canon characters. The don't belong to me so I just can't.
I do rp majority male characters. Not exclusively, I enjoy playing a girl too but I feel like I can write male characters easier. Most my characters are bi/pan, with a few exceptions. I'm comfortable with MxM, MxF, FxF or anything else be it romance or just adventure! I am also extremely open to mixing these up with different themes, such as fantasy, post apoc, futuristic ec.
I love using cheesy dad jokes and brightful cheerful babies, but that doesn't mean I don't have some edgy characters too. For someone so cheery, I do swear a lot but can tone it down

But alas I'm bad at coming up with starters or base ideas, so I figured if I threw out some of my interests and characters they may catch someone's fancy!
So some fandoms I'm into!

Pokemon
I have so many trainer ocs you do not understand. A few I love:
20190303_204353.jpg
Russel(26) and his partner, Princess the Salamence (Drawn with Rascal the Salandit): A mad scientist who's been infected by his own experiments with Shadow Pokemon. Has a mutated shadow arm it's pretty cool
Abigail(17) and her partner, Sleeves the Mienfoo: Very shy and reserved type. Loves a good, quiet evening
Duncan(20) and his partner, Nidoqueen: A Kanto only tough guy who goes through a lot of cigarettes daily
Kimberly(19) and her partner, Dustia the Tyranitar: A self centered rock/ground type trainer who cares more about her looks than your feelings
Zane(22) and his partner, Buster the Jolteon: A very friendly traveler, kind of a hobo. His Jolteon is not very nice
Amber(14) and her partner, shiny Mothim: Zane's younger sister. Wants to be a bug type gym leader. Super energetic and enthusiastic about everything (NOT ROMANTIC)

Easily enough most stories with these characters despite their slight variations would involve traveling, battling and/or taking down baddies in the traditional manner of blowing up bases. Of course if you have a story you're dying for or a character you'd love to interact with, hmu!
I also use gijinkas and regular pokemon (Mainly mystery dungeon). Not really anthros; I only have one anthro character and he's a sandile. I love him but he needs to be in a steampunk universe

Harry Potter
I'm a Ravenclaw! I have a girl (Tanie) in Gryffindor and a boy (Julius) in Ravenclaw. Both are 3rd years in my mind but can be changed
Tanie is a take charge kind of girl who will drag you into an adventure you may not want. A monster in the Forbidden Forest? Let's go check it out! More of an act before thinking person
Julius however loathes the thought of going outside let alone adventure. Well read and versed in magic; this boy is full of complaints and potential to be a great ally at the end of it all

I would happily rp both in one, or separately if romance is the goal. I would prefer that the rp stay based in Hogwarts, but of course can venture off if the narrative sees fit

Miraculous Ladybug
This show is a love of mine, and I'm a sucker for superheroes in tights. Especially in pink
Luthier.jpg Luthier 2.jpg
Luthier and his flamingo Kwami, Lonpa,'feather up' and transform into Flamantia using his belt buckle miraculous. His main weapon is a feathered staff/cane with a beak shaped hook at the end (thinking of making it an umbrella? Don't want to make him Stormy Weather tho lol). His special move is 'Feather Touch', making whatever he touches next seem weightless and easy to carry or knock about.
I'm looking for some standard ML plot for this one. They don't know who each other are, and they're kinda crushing on each other without realizing it while fighting bad guys; who can be ocs or from the show. I don't mind so much for side characters.

Splatoon
I play a ton of Splatoon (can ask for my switch fc if you want lmao) and of course my in game characters are now my ocs that I love
splatoon_characters_by_dd_devil-dcnqk5e.jpg20181008_233449.jpg20181112_121607.jpg
Alexi; a male octoling. He used to be an octarian supervisor, often behind the scenes on attacks for Octavio. But since the liberation, he's now kind of just that dad friend who isn't a dad. His eyes are black, and his ink colour is usually orange. Alexi was born covered in birthmarks, which he is very self conscious about; and muscular issues. He cannot use rollers or heavy guns, instead opting for duelies.

Jasper is a young inkling girl full of probably too much energy. Her hair is always up in pigtails, and her mouth is full of braces because her teeth suck. She is constantly trying to eat stuff she shouldn't. Hey eyes are grey and her favourite ink colour is purple. Unlike her friend Alexi, Jasper is stronger than she looks and prefers rollers or brushes

I am happy to use both together or separately. I am also cool with using past Alexi
Most settings I have would be either turf wars, casual everyday or both!

Others I'll add later:
.Legend of Zelda (Male Zora, Male Skyloftian/Hylian)
.Steven Universe (FemHomeworld Gem, Human characters M or F)
.Sonic the Hedgehog (Twin Skunks (M&F))
.Fire Emblem (Male Archer, Male Mage, Female Knight)
.Standard fantasy adventure (many characters)
.Highschool, normal or fantasy (many characters)
.I can do other fandoms like Naruto, DC, Marvel, Power Rangers, Undertale and a few more, but I'm not as confident with them. Just ask! I might know what you're talking about haha

Thanks for having a read if you've made it this far! Please send me a DM if you want to start anything, be it with a fully formed idea or just interest. I'm pretty good at fleshing out basic ideas. Also let me know if there was a better place to post thing, I feel it was more character explaining than anything hahah. I also have art I'm drawn for most these charcters ^^

Last edited:
Hoi. Currently I'm too busy with the RP I'm in as well as with life stuffs, but I'd be interested in discussing ideas with you whenever I'm not so busy.

-another soft nudge before bed-
I'd really love to use my ML character cough cough

-hits that bump button-
I know it's weird that I'm p much showing my characters but barely any prompts ahha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back