• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners: The Search begins

Laeta

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

About me

Hello! I am Laeta, I am a 15 year old female. I have been roleplaying for awhile now and I would say that I am pretty decent. I started out only doing simple RPs, but now I am more inclined towards detailed RPs. No, I do not write six paragraphs per post, I just add more detail to my posts and use this as writing practice. During scenes that have dialogue I tend to have shorter posts so the the dialogue will go a lot smoother. I am willing to do romance, but not as a main plot, it will have to be a sub-plot. If we do do romance then please note that I only do MxF where I play the female. It is just what I am best at.

RPs that I enjoy

There will be a ** next to the ones that I am really craving

• Fantasy (high & low)
  • Post-apocolyptic
  • Medieval**
  • Supernatural
  • Gladiator**
  • Mythological
  • Wild west**

Space adventure**

My posting schedule

Anytime after 5 central time on Mon-Fri. All day on the weekends. If there is a change to the schedule then you will be notified.

Partner requirements

• Post at least once a day, if you are unable to then notify me.
  • Add to the story, don't make me carry it by myself.
  • Follow site rules.
  • I have no limitations, if you have some then tell me.
  • Be willing to delve into darker and more mature themes
  • Write a decent amount each post, you don't have to write me an essay, but put some effort into it.
  • Have fun!

Who is interested?

Whoever shows interest will get a cake.

Hi! I'm just here for the cake...

Well actually I'm also totally up to doing an RP with you. :) I don't know if you have any specific plots in mind, but I could definitely go for a gladiator or medieval RP...

..but I'll still take some cake..

Kwillz said:
Hi! I'm just here for the cake...
Well actually I'm also totally up to doing an RP with you. :) I don't know if you have any specific plots in mind, but I could definitely go for a gladiator or medieval RP...

..but I'll still take some cake..
Yay! I hope that a cookie is an okay substitute! Is medieval okay with you? And do you prefer threads or PMs?

Yeah I always love a good medieval RP! I'm fine with either threads or PMs; I dont have a preference between the two.

I'm also interested! Wild west catches my eye, though I've never done a wild west RP before. I'd love to try it, though!

I can easily write around two paragraphs per post, and I can expand to write more if two is a bit below the limit you'd like. I do add detail to my roleplays, but I roleplay as more of a casual hobby more than anything, so I also wouldn't even touch six paragraphs. :P

TheVigilante15 said:
I'm also interested! Wild west catches my eye, though I've never done a wild west RP before. I'd love to try it, though!
I can easily write around two paragraphs per post, and I can expand to write more if two is a bit below the limit you'd like. I do add detail to my roleplays, but I roleplay as more of a casual hobby more than anything, so I also wouldn't even touch six paragraphs. :P
That is great! Do you prefer PMs or threads?

Hello there ^_^ I'm looking for an active rp partner, so I'd love to rp with you if you're interested. We have very similar genre tastes it seems. I'd like to do any of the themes listed. Perhaps a space adventure? Or anything that you're particularly eager to do. I like to fuel creative minds ^_^

ApfelSeine said:
Hello there ^_^ I'm looking for an active rp partner, so I'd love to rp with you if you're interested. We have very similar genre tastes it seems. I'd like to do any of the themes listed. Perhaps a space adventure? Or anything that you're particularly eager to do. I like to fuel creative minds ^_^
Alright, do you prefer PMs or threads?

[QUOTE="Shatter Glass]Would you be willing to double up?

[/QUOTE]
Yes I would be willing to.

Laeta said:
Alright, do you prefer PMs or threads?
I don't really have much of a preference either way. Though for one on ones PMs seem a little more efficient to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back