• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners, Possibly?

Magick

Ser Pounce-A-Lot
Hello, Magick here! I am looking for a few roleplay partners... I really am not as picky as I will probably seem, but here are the folks I am looking for:

- Medieval fantasy lovers

- People who can play more than one character (please? :) )

- People who can play more than one gender (please? :) )

- "Literate;" at least a paragraph at a time, please. Writer's Block happens... Just let me know if you need something more to go off of!

- Flexible about plots. (I don't like mega-detailed ones. Makes me worry I'll forget something)

- Aren't all about romance. It's fine to have, sure, but I want to get creative story-wise outside of that! :D

Without further adieu, I hope to hear from some people! :)

Hm, well, I seem to fit most of the requirements you have set here except the playing more than one gender thing. My OC's are all female. I have no problem playing a side character of any gender, but my own OC's are all female. If this isn't a problem with you, I would love to try to establish something with you.

What's your definition of a side character? That may sound silly to ask, but I like to be on the same page. :) I like to have roleplays balanced out; "fair." In previous websites and experience with other roleplayers, some would agree to play both and then write one line for a male and twenty-something for a female character... It got very heavily focused on romance, which isn't all I want to roleplay for. :( That's why if I find a few people to be regular partners, I would really like for them to try and play both equally, because it also makes for much more detail and deeper plots. I understand for writing sake, sometimes you have to focus on one or the other, especially if someone is unconscious, haha.

So if you're willing to write a male character as equally as a female character, I'd love to try and work something out! I know I seem picky :( , I wish I knew how to make it come off a differently.

Also, I'm not trying to suggest that you would make it all about romance, just to clarify! It's just been a very bad experience of mine, haha.

MagickDaughter said:
What's your definition of a side character? That may sound silly to ask, but I like to be on the same page. :) I like to have roleplays balanced out; "fair." In previous websites and experience with other roleplayers, some would agree to play both and then write one line for a male and twenty-something for a female character... It got very heavily focused on romance, which isn't all I want to roleplay for. :( That's why if I find a few people to be regular partners, I would really like for them to try and play both equally, because it also makes for much more detail and deeper plots. I understand for writing sake, sometimes you have to focus on one or the other, especially if someone is unconscious, haha.
So if you're willing to write a male character as equally as a female character, I'd love to try and work something out! I know I seem picky :( , I wish I knew how to make it come off a differently.
Honestly, for males, if I can get interested in the way the person is shaping to be, I can write as much for them as one of my own OC's. It all depends on my own interest in the way the characters would behave. If I am able to write as much for a male as I am for a female[which I usually am not, which is why I play females, but the amount of detail I put in does not change, regardless of that] without just a lot of filler, I will, otherwise, a male will end up with shorter, but still detailed posts with me.

MagickDaughter said:
Also, I'm not trying to suggest that you would make it all about romance, just to clarify! It's just been a very bad experience of mine, haha.
Heh, I would rather romance not be the focus of any story. I have no problems with romance becoming involved in the story, I just don't want it to be the focus.

Well if you want to try this out, feel free to message me! I'm just really looking for more depth in the roleplays I get into. I like it the way some folks like fandom roleplays. Haha.

I would be interested in RPing with you:D I have some plots if you want to check them or we could brainstorm something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back