• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners in RP or Partners in life? ((Always Open))

Jelly x Filled x Donut

Two Thousand Club
Hey everyone, just looking for some amazing detailed writers to have as an amazing RP partner!

I've always been more of a fan of one on one only because I've never once done a successful group rp. They've either died out or been monopolized. ANYWAY.

Here are some of the RP's I like to do. Though I am open for ideas of new things!

I like to play the female role, all of my male characters come out being feminine anyway.

All the ideas with a * are the ones I have done before and have a good idea about

PrincessxServant

PrincessxKnight

PrincexServant

RobotxHuman*

VampirexHuman*

GhostxHuman

PoorxRich*

"Missing Pieces"****

PopularxOutcast

I am up for a lot of fandom Rp's like:

Fruits Basket

Ouran highschool host club

InuYasha

Shadow hunter (mortal instruments/infernal devices)
<--- LOVE THIS ONE.

Harry potter

Percy Jackson

I'm a reader so ask me about a series if I didn't list it!!

*Note* I'm really specific about writing style that needs to be fluid and

consistent. So I'll probably ask for a writing sample before we commit to any RP's.

I'd definitely be interested in several of your suggested plots.

I can't pm just yet, but if you're interested in a sample, then message me.

Personally, I'd say I'd be interested in a bit of One on One. I don't do it as often as I used to, but I would be utterly delighted to partake in some of these ideas with you.

WroughtWell said:
Personally, I'd say I'd be interested in a bit of One on One. I don't do it as often as I used to, but I would be utterly delighted to partake in some of these ideas with you.
Go ahead and PM me! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back