• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Partners in Crime

The guards don't even bother apologizing. "There was a problem Juane is close to death and Black Rose was captured." They were worried what she would do after hearing the news. "We think the city had Dragon Hunters to fight in case this happens. Juane tried to stop them but they almost killed him."

Charnette: There was another flash of movement and both guards where tossed to the ground. They hit the ground pretty hard and she wasn't sure if they were dead. She doubt they were, but definitely badly injured. It took her only a few more moments to get inside the castle and inside the office. Suddenly Juane was pinned to the wall as well. "WHERE IS SHE!? YOU LET HER GET CAPTURED!" She yells at him, her emotions going everywhere. Her eyes were black once more and her fangs were already popped out. She could smell blood and it takes her a second to realize it's not her own. She lets go of Juane and rips his clothes off. Charnette flicks out her tongue which forks down the middle. She finds his worst wounds and licks up the blood. The saliva would work as a healing agent. "Tell me where she is. Tell me that you didn't just let them take her!" She shouts, a bit more calm, but still rushed and angry.

Juane is practically thown to the wall and for a split second passes out but wakes up from the pain and he wakes to Charnette licking his wounds and he starts to feel slightly better. I was trying to save them but they were to strong i dont know what happened but all of the dead i raised collapsed. When i went to help they almost slaughtered me do you think i did this to myself." He is really trying hard to to pass out from his wounds. "My guards pulled me out of there before i died even after i told them to stop and help Black Rose but they didn't listen. I'm going to send my entire army to take care of them and saved Black Rose, i promise."

Charnette: "Your guards will be too slow and too weak. I've dealt with dragon hunters before, I can handle them," she turns around, about to leave when she thought of something. Very slowly, she turns around, her eyes trained on his. "How did the town know about you and my dragon? Were they told before hand?" She hisses at him.

Juane worries she might find out. But he is smarter than that. "That was my thought exactly. Which makes me think someone has defected. I've had it happen in the past and it will happen in the future." He tries to sit up. "I will find whoever betrayed us and i will make them suffer. Go save Black Rose. Ill send my fastest guards for back up" he motions his other knights to go with her. "Help her save Black Rose and for what they did to me and Black Rose kill everyone."

Charnette: She nods her head and looks over to the guards that Juane had sent with her. "You listen to me and don't get into my way. Whatever you do, don't fuck things up!" She snaps at them. She didn't have time to walk, so she ran, leaving the guards behind. The town would be dead before they caught up with her. He should have sent other vampires. As she approaches the town, she slows down. When she reaches it, she asks for a place to stay for the night. The town hesitated, as it was just attacked, but when she gave them a charming look and said she how scared she was to be out here alone, they let her inside. It was the biggest mistake they ever had. Charnette looked around, the place was a mess, but there was no talk of a dragon. Of course, they would keep that secret, but she could see the burn marks.

Charnette continues to looking around and finds the way to a tavern. It was here she would be able to find the juicy details. Surprise would be Charnette's greatest weapon and she was going to plan on using that to her advantage. The tavern was packed tonight, it made sense, since people wanted to drink after a stressful time. But soon people began to talk about what truly happened here. Sure, her plan was taking longer than she had planned for, but her revenge would be sweet. With some coercion and alcohol, she got a location on the dragon hunters. They didn't have enough time to leave town yet and they were staying the night. But they were in a hidden place. Perfect. Charnette leaves the tavern and finds that Juane's men made it after all. She walks back over to them and give them instructions: blend in, help the guards, wait for her signal. Hopefully they were willing to follow out her plan. Please actually listen to me. She begs the guards silently. Now to find the dragon hunters' hideout.

The guards are taken aback at her speed she was much faster than them finally they make it. She gives them instructions which they knew they had to follow. They try to blend in and go to the guards saying they were adventurers that heard about what happened and said they were willing to help. They wait to here from Charnette. The hunters are doing what they could to take a few scales. "Brother you know we could try to take her wings this time. I'm sure we can doing it with out killing the bitch." The other hunter clinches his fist. "I don't know we need her for breeding. We need eggs. This might have been to much of a risk."

Back at the castle Juane has his healers working on him. He calls a guard over. "I want you to get every guard and scout to go to the courtyard. I have some questions to ask." Once he is able to get on his feet he goes to the courtyard. He sees the scout he sent out he walks around and bumps into the scout while secretly casting a hush spell on him. One of you betrayed us and let it slip that i was bringing a dragon to kill the city. I will find who it was. He goes around acting as though he was reading minds but once he got to the scout he looks ready. "I found you." The scout tries to speak but cant. Guards take him.

Black Rose: She slowly wakes up and tries to move but couldn't do so at all. Everything was tied down and everything was in pain. She tries to shift but couldn't. She hears them talking about her, about ripping away her wings. She would never do that. There had to be a way out of here. Slowly she looks around, she couldn't let them know that she was awake. She takes a deep breath and smiles. Black Rose could smell her and she was so happy that they couldn't.

Charnette:
She had been quiet all this time, but now it was time to get loud. Once she scouted the building and she was sure this was where Black Rose was, she decided to make some noise. Charnette climbs up the wall and peeks into the window. She could see the dragon hunters but no dragon. However, she made it pretty obvious that she was spying and once one of the spots her, she ducks down and falls, making a yelping sound as she went with it.

One of the hunters saw a girl peeking at there operation. "Brother someone saw where we are." Both of them chase after the girl to see why she was looking at them and there hideout. After a bit of looking they find her. They draw their weapons and move towards the girl. "Well girlie what do you think you are doing spying on us?"

Juane walks into the room were they are holding the scout. The hush spell has dissipated. "Why are you punishing me you sent me." Juane smirks "Why would I send you to ruin my plan and have me almost killed." He summons away his guards. They leave and close the door behind them. Juane looks to the scout. "Listen you little shit i made you. And i can end you if i want but i cant have you talking and hush spells are limited." He pulls out a knife. "Now the loss of a tongue works fantastically." He grabs the scouts tongue and uses the knife to cut it out.

Charnette: "I---I heard that you had a d-dragon here. I just wanted to see it!" She squeals while her insides squirmed. She hated pretended to be weak and a dumb girl. She really wanted to kill them already, but she had to play her cards right. She couldn't make a mistake and they might hurt Black Rose more before she could save her. This was way better. She had gotten off the ground and looks around for a way to escape. Of course, she found a way out, but not one that was obvious to the human eye. Instead she slowly backs away until she hit the wall. Perfect, she was cornered. "P-please don't hurt me," she stutters again and begs the men not to hurt her. She almost choked on the words. Hurry up and capture me already. She thinks, she couldn't wait to sink her teeth into them.

The hunters look at each other "Listen we don't plan on hurting anyone, but you need to come with us for now. He walks up to her and grabs her arm and pulls her with them to get to the hideout.

Juane spends as much time as he can torturing the scout but keeping him alive. "You know i have know plans to kill you. No no no, that isnt mine to do. I have a friend who is very angry and she will kill you in the worse way possible. I wonder how long it will take for a vampire to suck a man dry."

Charnette: When the men grab her arms, she starts flailing and screaming. "No, let go of me!" She starts freaking out, hoping that her freaking out would make them angry. It was good to get them angry. She also wanted to let Black Rose know that she was here. She was coming.

Black Rose: She could hear Charnette screaming and she smiles, knowing exactly what to do. There were multiple plans that they had set out if stuff like this have ever happened. She would just have to concentrate very hard. Black Rose had to put her body heat in one spot and one spot only. With enough heat, there was a small snap. One chain was broken on her jaw and that was enough. The concentration of heat did wear her down as well as she was injured. But it was enough to try to escape once more.

The hunter starts to get frustrated he grabs her other arm and starts pulling her harder. "Shut up you loud annoying little girl or i swear i will hurt you."

Charnette: She takes a deep breath when the hunters start getting more frustrated. Then she blinks her eyes really fast, making it seem like she was now crying as tears started flowing from her eyes. "Please just let me go!" She whimpers this time and she lashes out. Charnette kicks the one guy in the shin, not too hard, but enough to shock him. When he lets go briefly, she starts to 'run' away. She would make it very difficult for these hunters. It would spike up anger and make more confusion. It would toss them off. She would catch them by surprise.

The hunters get really angry from this dumb little girl. They both chase after her. "Come here you dumb bitch we need to talk." The chase her and try to corner like before. They catch up to her and once they get close they both grab her. One of them smacks her. "You bitch how about you settle down, shut the fuck up, and come with us."

Last edited:
Charnette: She was glad to have the men chasing after her. But now it wad time for the real fun to begin. Besides, Black Rose should be almost ready to go. She lets the men take her once more. "Ouch, that hurts," she complains to them when they smack her. "I have an idea. Why don't you give me my dragon back?" She says to them, this time in a much harsher tone than before.

The stop and start to laugh. "Idiot just because you saw our dragon in our hideout doesnt make it you dragon. Eben if it was you are going to have to kill us and probably the whole town before you would be able to take that dragon anywhere." He slaps the girl again in the face.

Charnette: The men reacted just how she wanted him to and she smirks. This guy was dead meat. She lets the guy slap her again, but this time, she reacts. When his hand connects to her face, she grabs his wrist and twists it around, breaking it. She could hear the cracking of his broken wrist. "I said, the dragon was mine before you captured her!" She lets go of the guy's wrist and looks at the other. "I would run if I were you," she hisses at him. The one guy ran away, whether out of fear or to get back up, she wasn't sure. But the guy in front of her, he was going to die. There was screaming in the other room. "Too late," she smiles before jumping on him and draining his blood.

Black Rose: While she was waiting for Charnette, she was slowly breaking points off her chains. So far, she only had her head free, but it was enough to do some damage. When the men came into her room, she had enough movement to burn them alive. They started screaming and it wasn't until long that Charnette came, with blood dripping down her mouth. Charnette breaks the rest of the chains and tries to walk but was still in a lot of pain. Black Rose licks Charnette, who ordered her to stay put, so she nods her head and lays down. At least all of her chains were now off.

Charnette: After she makes sure Black Rose will be okay, she kills the rest of the men in the building before going outside. The man that she had let escaped was fiddling with the door, trying to get out. "Too slow," she hisses before killing him as well. She goes out of the building, her mouth dripping with blood. She lets out a high pitched whistle, it was her signal for the guards to start killing people. Then she goes to hunt down the leaders of this town.

Last edited:
Juane still waiting realizes that he hasn't checked on his guards and they haven't returned from talking to Charnette. He walks down to her house to see if they may have been there. Funny enough they were and they were badly hurt. "I'm guessing she got angry at the news. Not much for the saying 'Don't shot the messenger', oh well."

Charnette: She killed everyone, well mostly. She had left a very small number of the men alive, and of course no women or child was harmed in the village. But a point was made and her dragon was freed. Blood was still dripping down her chin and she finally goes back to Black Rose. She tries her best to heal her, but it was tough. She was able to help enough so that Black Rose could shift. "Sleep," she whispers to Black Rose when she picks her up and carries her out of the town. There were bodies strewn everywhere and she was glad that Black Rose had her eyes closed, she would not want to see this. Charnette walks back to the town. By the time she gets back, it was almost sunrise. She takes Black Rose immediately home and calls on a nurse to take care of Black Rose. Charnette could only heal so much. And even though she drank a lot of blood, she was worn out of energy.

Juane hears Charnette come through the door to her house he sees that Black Rose is badly hurt. He was sad at what happened to her, he really liked her but its worth it getting Charnette on his side. He knows vampires gain a blood lust after killing humans when they avoid it for so long and she seemed like she was that type of vamp. He walks up to Charnette. "Hey um is she okay Charnette. I'm so sorry. I wish i was able to stop them."

Charnette: She looks at him, looking over his facial features, trying to see if he was lying or if this was all a set up. But she honestly couldn't tell, she was too tired to really think. All that blood, it was exhausting, and the guilt was already weighing in on her. "She will be fine. But don't let this happen again. There are survivors of the town, taking over it will be easy, so you don't have to kill the rest. I won't stop you, but I prefer if you didn't, just kick them out or something," she says with a long sigh. She wasn't feeling that well and didn't want Juane here. "I need to rest, sorry that I hurt your men, I didn't mean to, but please just take them, and leave," she says no more before going upstairs to the restroom. She locks the door behind her before puking in the toilet.

Juane nods when Charnette tells him the news. "I'm sorry for what happened." He goes and checks on the men and has them taken to the castle. When he is on the way to the castle he holds on to a smile trying to form on his face. He did actually care about Black Rose but he needed Charnette to gain that blood lust. Once in the castle he couldn't help it anymore. He makes a large grin and soon goes to his generals and orders them to take over the village and to spare everyone unless they resist and it would be to hard to keep them alive.

Charnette: She had taken in a lot of blood and she wasn't sure what had gotten over her. At least she had spared some of the villagers, and didn't kill any children. Either way, it was too much for her. She throws up again, she had never drunk this much blood in her life time. At least not this much so fast. It was sickening and she hated the metallic taste of the blood. There were whispers in her head though, something about the rush, the actual killing--no, she shakes the thoughts away. She couldn't do that again. It was official, as soon as Black Rose was better, they would leave, and never come back.

Soon Juane's army is at the Castle. They easily take over the place sadly they killed some but not many. Its hard to spare people who resist. His general's no Juane really wont care much though so they aren't worried once they take the place over the send a messenger to tell him to start moving to the now castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back