• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Partners in Crime

Galaxy Bear

The best of both worlds
SRUNewman SRUNewman

Name: Charnette Vanilla Daricus
Class: Witch
Race: Vampire
Background/job: Princess/super villain
Personality traits: Sarcastic, blunt, is sympathetic to others, is fair and gives mercy, has issues with depression, anxiety, and anger.
Other: I have a pet dragon named Black Rose
kQyxPvtm.png

Name: Juane Ark
Class: Necromancer
Race: Human
Background/Job: Former slave turned apprentice to a lich. Now the leader of a cult.
Personality: Cold, easily angered and ruthless but protective to people he is close too.

necromancer_by_jasontn-d83zo8b.jpg

96c177a8fd610c76394dd932aa6369a8--man-bun-undercut-men-haircut-undercut.jpg

Last edited:
Charnette: She wakes up with a start, gasping for air, she was laying on a dirt road, right next to Black Rose who was in her dragon form. Everything felt so strange to be alive again. There was an angel above her, with scars along her back and her wings were badly damaged. "Thank you.." she whispers, feeling bad for what the angel has done for her, and feels tears well up in her eyes. She slowly stands up, feeling wobbly, but the angel says nothing in return, just smiles gently. Charnette hugs the angel for bringing her back alive, but is slightly disappointed. The hunger was still there, for some reason, she was hoping to be human. It would have been nice to do so once more. Black Rose shrinks to the size of a mouse and flies onto her shoulders. They were in Cartacoplypse and she begins to walk away. She looks over her shoulder, but the angel was gone, and she frowns. Time to make a long journey home.

SRUNewman SRUNewman

Juane walks down a road trying to avoid his followers because he is getting tired of them for a bit. As he walks down he sees a girl walking in the other direction. From what he can see she look pretty easy prey for anyone who would want to take advantage of her or rob her. Like for Juane he was just that kind of guy. He prepares a sleep spell as to knock her out. As he gets closer to her he tries talking to her. "Hello there dear, you look lost is everything okay."

Charnette: She could hear and smell him before he came up to her and starting talking to her. Good thing she had pre-made potions ready to go into cape and she pulls it out, unscrewing the cap. She keeps it hidden from sight. She was hoping he would just leave her alone and she turns around. Though she was shaky and felt a bit weak, she wouldn't go down without a fight. His heart was pounding and maybe he could be her dinner. "Well I'm hungry and a long way from home, but I'll be okay," she smiles as politely as she could, hoping that he would just go away. She hasn't really hunted humans for awhile, not since her mother banned it, though this wasn't Wonderland so she was unsure of the policies in this realm but didn't want to risk it. Besides the fact that she had been dead for two and a half years, she had eaten animals for a long time before that.

Juane loves it when they play hard to get. "Oh come on princess how about I help you find your way. I know this place like the back of my hand." He's trying to see if she is a threat or not but can't really tell. So not to risk anything he lifts up his hand and puts it on her forehead and says "Sleep" Casting a sleep spell on her.

Charnette: She laughs when he calls her princess, if only he knew the whole truth. She feels the spell on her and she instantly felt drowsy and slumps to the ground, spilling the potion onto the forest floor and partially on him. There was a hissing sound as the ground turns black and the acid burns a hole right through the man's shoes, some of it dripping onto him. "You sir have severely underestimated me, you have made a powerful enemy," she spats at him and tries to get up, but everything felt like sludge. She feels Black Rose stir and she whispers in draconic, "not yet." She looks up at him with a sadistic smile. "Well I guess you have to carry me," her brain wanted to sleep and she felt tired but she couldn't give into the spell and would hold on with everything she got.

Jaune was surprised when she didn't fall asleep as soon as the spell was used then he noticed the burning feeling on his feet. "FUCK!!! Shit! That fucking hurt." He kicks her in the stomach "You bitch!!" he calms a bit. "Listen I don't care how powerful you are you don't have much of a chance doing anything in your condition." He picks her up and starts walking toward his camp. "One thing I will say is the boys will have a lot of fun with you pretty. But not after I'm done with you. Good thing they don't care about sloppy seconds."

Charnette: She could physically feel Black Rose trying to restrain herself when she gets kicked had knew that her dragon and to be pissed. But the kick was weak and when she had spent over two years in hell where she endured a lot worse, nothing really phased her. She lets him carry her, she didn't really have a choice and she smiles when he mentions his camp. Good, she could have the whole place burned to the ground. "Oh wow, I always wanted to be gang banged. You're just fulfilling my dreams today, aren't you?" She says sarcastically but her words were very slurred and she was losing this battle with sleep pretty fast. She was hoping she could at least make it to the camp before she got knocked out by his spell.

Juane starts getting annoyed by this girl. "Listen bitch I don't think you have much room to be sarcastic." He says. "I really hope the spell knocks her out soon I can't stand her." Soon he finally gets to his camp. "Welcome to your new home trust me you'll learn to love it or not that's fine I always wanted a vampire slave by my side." He starts walking to the middle of camp.

Charnette: She says no more, no longer able to fight off the spell. However she knew that he would be in one hell of a surprise. "Now," she whispers in draconic, her last words before she fell asleep from the spell.

Juane hears what she said and gets worried. He drops her on the ground. "What the hell did she mean by 'Now'. Who was she talking to?" He looks to his men. "You guys get over here now." His men start coming over weapons and spell ready. He prepares an eldritch blast ready.

Black Rose: When Charnette gets dropped, she growls quietly to herself and slips off of Charnette's shoulders, she had been hiding this entire time. Since she was the size of a mouse, she hopes none of the men see her. She takes a few steps back, moving away from the man that captured her. She had to make sure Charnette didn't get caught in the cross fire. Finally she begins to grow, she didn't want to go her full height yet and grows the size of an elephant before letting out a mighty roar. The leader at least knew draconic and she spits at him, "How dare you hurt my master?!" She swings her tail, knocking him to the ground before she spins around in a circle, breathing fire onto his men.

Juane gets thrown almost out of the camp and is disorientated he soon gets up and is in awe as he sees his men and camp being destroyed by a dragon. It's amazing he has never seen this before. He still knows he has to try and stop it. He starts casting a spell. And slams his hands on the ground. A pulse can be felt shooting through the whole camp. After that zombies, ghouls, and a few vampires start appearing from the ground and goes over to attack the dragon.

Black Rose: With more enemies showing up, she grows to her full size, destroying the camp as she does so and she breaths more fire and destruction in the camp. With her tail she feels for Charnette and wraps Charnette around her, placing her on her back since it was the best protection. There would be too many for her to fight off but she couldn't go anywhere until Charnette was awake and in control once more.

Charnette: When she was moved, she starts to slowly wake up, the effects of the spell still on her. But the pounding of many hearts made her feel alive and her fangs pop out. She hisses and her eyes were bloodshot, she was very hungry. Charnette leaps down Black Rose's back, battle always woke her up and made her feel more alive. Grabbing the nearest man, she wraps her body around him and sinks her teeth into his neck and drags him away. She lands on Black Rose's tail who picks them both up and puts them on her back.

Juane cast a spell to amplify his voice and he starts walking towards them slowly. "ENOUGH!!!!!" He yells extremely loudly. his undead stop and his men stop but look confused. "Oh princess I think I underestimated you. But now I realize something." He says with a smirk.

Charnette: She drains the blood of the man very quickly and lets the dead body drop to the ground. She licks her lips from the blood, knowing that the man that captured her watched her eat one of his men. "Black Rose, let him talk," she says and her dragon stops breathing fire, shrinking once more to the size of an elephant. She sits on top of her dragon, feeling triumphant.

Juane looks very smug. "I can see that we are very evenly matched. And I wouldn't want both of us dying." He takes a breath. "So I say we work together to take over as much as possible." He starts to look serious "But if you just want to fight to the death I have no problem doing so."

Last edited:
Charnette: "No, I don't want to fight to the death," she doesn't add the fact that she was just brought back to life and she crosses her arms. This man had kidnapped her and now he wants to work with her? "As far as working together, I'm not sure what you mean by that. You had plans to rape me, probably rob me, let your men rape me, and then maybe kill me. Do you expect me to just get over that? I might be willing to walk away and leave, but I'm not joining you. I don't know what you could mean about 'taking over as much as possible' either." She was bitter and wasn't willing to just get over what he tried to do to her.

"Oh come on don't you think it would be pretty fun. You, me, your dragon, my undead army. We could take over the world if we wanted too." Anyone who looked at him could see that he was excited and really wanted this. "Princess do you have any idea how powerful we could be if we come together?"

Charnette: She laughs at him, almost mockingly at him and she clicks her tongue, Black Rose shrinking down more. Black Rose shrunk to the size of a small horse so that it was easy for her to get on and off, but she was still in an aggressive stance, ready to attack. "Oh darling, don't you already know that I have a world waiting for me?" She gets off of Black Rose, ignoring her warning growl, and walks over to him. She pulls out a royal sigil and shows it to him.

He looks at the ring and realizes she is royalty but nowhere on this dimension. "So... Princess you do have somewhere to go but I'm going to guess you can't go there. Cause that Sigil is from nowhere in this dimension." He smiles. "So with that being said how about you work with me to control the world that you can actually be in."

Charnette: She huffs angrily and puts the ring back inside of her cloak. "Don't call me princess," she says rather ironically even though she was a princess. Back in her own kingdom she was never one for formalities and didn't like to be called princess either. "Listen, I don't have a way back there, not yet. Eventually I'll find someone that can make a portal and someway back. I don't want to rule over another kingdom. And my family surely misses me.." She didn't want to elaborate on her family but she missed her younger siblings and her mother. She didn't dare think about how she would get back, she just knew that she had too one day.

Charnette: She smirks and motions for Black Rose to come forward. He seemed really desperate to have her on his side and yet she was still furious over what he tried to do. "An apology would be nice," she says tartly and whistles. Black Rose shrinks more, to the size of a cat and flies to Charnette's shoulder, this time making herself seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back