• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Partners in Crime

Just jump off in a huff. "So, I ask again. Why are we here. Unless you plan on doing some evil with me."

Black Rose: "I'll do whatever you want me to do, as long as it doesn't break my rules that I just stated. As far as what you do, again as long as I don't see it, it's not really my concern," she answers vaguely and stretches out before sitting down. She waits for his command.

Juane sensed something interesting in the forest and got a bit excited when he sensed it and started understanding what Black Rose was saying they were about to do. "Black Rose there is something extra special in the forest all I'm asking is for one undead I promise it will be the only one. And with out undead, I'm not as good."

Black Rose: She looks over to the forest, trying to see if she can catch on to what has Juane excited, but senses nothing special in there. "That may be true, you aren't as good as with an army of dead, but you don't need them because you have me. I want you to see how it goes without your dead. If it's too much for us to handle, then maybe." She continues to wait for him to start moving.

Last edited:
Juane frowns at Black Rose. "You know you really suck out the fun in things but whatever. Let's go." Juane walks up to the village and focuses on a powerful spell. He releases a large energy blast and busts down the doors. "Show time."

Black Rose: She rolls her eyes but doesn't really say anything. She stretches and stays by Juane's side. He seemed a bit more relaxed, well as relaxed as somebody as evil as him could possibly be. She looks down at him, waiting for his command. She wouldn't do anything unless he told her to do so.

Juane walks into the village there was a pretty big crowd of people in front of them. "Hello, people of what evervillagethisIdontcare. We have come to kill you. Don't worry this is a dragon and death by dragon fire is painless, I think. Well, what ever." He looks to Black Rose. "Go nuts." Then Juane hurls a massive firebolt into the crowd.

Black Rose: There was a bunch of screaming but she focuses on a high pitched sound, the sound made her ears hurt and it was too high of a frequency for humans to hear it. She focuses on it long enough until it gave her the desired effect; temporary deafness. Black Rose then grows to her full adult size and flies to the bell tower, she couldn't hear it ring but she could see and feel it. She lands on top of it and destroys it, breathing fire into the bell tower as she does so.

Last edited:
Juane goes to find a place where people would go hide in case of an invasion and he finds the town hall. He finds some clothes and disguises himself. He goes inside and gets to the middle of the room. He casts a Mass life drain spell and soon one by one all 40 or so villages start to drop dead. The life slowly draining from their eyes.

Black Rose: She takes high to the skies now that the bell tower was destroyed. The houses were only made out of wood, easy to burn. She rises above and then rains down fire upon the village. She could feel arrows being shot at her, but they merely bounced off her hard scales. Black Rose wasn't going to attack the people, just the buildings, so she ignores the archers for now.

Juane walks out of the town hall feeling as good as new when a spear flies towards him. He looks to its origin and finds that there a fighter trying to stop him. He didn't seem very strong probably just starting out. "Bad luck kid." Juane casts a spell and suddenly there is a magic circle under the fighters feet and then a beam of light appears underneath him and he is turned to ash and bones.

Black Rose: Pretty much every building and house was on fire by the time that she was done and she flinches when she feels something touch her. Black Rose cranes her head, there was a heavy arrow made out of iron sticking out from her hide. Black Rose looks over to where the arrow came. She pulls it out with her teeth, it was barely a needle sticking out from her side and she tosses the arrow. She wasn't sure where it went and didn't want to look to find out. Black Rose begins circling back to the center of the village, breathing fire as she goes, and lands with a large thud next to Juane.

Juane cracks his neck and looks to the last bit of survivors in the village. He kneels down and touches the ground. And soon vines sprout up from the ground binding the last of them. "Looks like these are the last of them. I wonder what I should with them. Any ideas Black Rose?" Before she had the time to answer Juane flicks his wrist and the vines move to their necks and strangles them to death. "That's the last of them."

Black Rose: Her hearing was slowly coming back to her as she allowed it to come back. She hears what Juane says but doesn't turn around to look at him or the villagers that he strangles. "I told you not to ask me to look," she grumbles and slowly lowers herself to the ground. She closes her eyes, not wanting to see the destruction that she created. "I think we have been away long enough," she mutters and wanting to leave this place. She couldn't understand how Juane could feel such joy for this.

Juane looks at Black Rose her scales were shimmering from the destruction. He was happy that she brought him here to do this. Yes even to him this sounds morbid but he enjoyed destruction. He was a bit off put by her comment. "I at no point asked you to watch me do that you just had bad timing." He jumps on her and secures himself. "Okay Black Rose lets go home."

Black Rose: She closes her eyes and turns around once she feels Ark secure on her back. She didn't want to see the destruction she had made and walks out of the village. Her tail was dragging while walking out of there. Black Rose takes to the skies but she was flying quite slow. "This doesn't mean I'm evil now. I actually hated every moment of it," she speaks slowly and softly. She begins heading back home.

Last edited:
Juane chuckles at her comment. "If you hated it you would never have done it. I'd say you dislike it but can tolerate it." They arrive at the castle and Juane gets off Black Rose. "Let's do that again sometime," he says with a chuckle. "Let's go see Charna." He walks to her houses slow enough so Black Rose can follow.

Black Rose: She says no more and shrinks down to her normal size: the size of a large dog. She bounds ahead of Juane and barges into the house that Charnette sleeps in. She butted the door open with her head. "Juane's here..again.." She speaks telepathically to Charnette and the door lets out a loud slam. Black Rose uses her tail to open up the door and then stands at the doorway to let Juane through.

Juane walks into the house and with a cheeky smirk yells "Honey, I'm home." He walks over to the living room and relaxing on the chair. He was tired and depleted of energy. He still though wanted to make time to mess with Charna a little and she he when she's upset. It's pretty cute in his opinion.

Charnette: She was glad for the very small warning that Black Rose gave her, she had enough time to brush her hair neatly to make sure she didn't look like a mess. Charnette puts on a skimpy robe, having no clothes underneath. Charnette goes out into the living room. She could never get used to Juane's presence. There was never enough time to prepare for him. She sits down at the table. "Make this quick, the sun will be up soon," she says curtly, watching as Black Rose bounded back over to her.

"Listen Prin-" He turns around and notices what Charnette was wearing and stops in his tracks. He starts looking down the more he looks at her. "I-I-I um... I think we... came off on the wrong foot. I think we should try and start over on a better foot." He walks over to her and gets in close. He smirks. "Maybe we can get a little closer to while we are at it." He puts his hand on her shoulder.

Charnette: She stares at him for a long moment and looks down at herself. Sure, she was wearing a skimpy robe, but his reaction surprised her. She tilts her head curiously at him. They already had sex twice, so she wondered why he was reacting this way now. Oh well, she wouldn't mind the extra attention from him, especially if he was going to be nicer to her now. She gently takes his hand off his shoulders, smiling a bit and lays it flat. "Sure honey, I wouldn't mind a second start," she bats her eyelashes a bit and tries to come off as warm and friendly.

Juane takes another quick look at Charnette "Good, so i have a few things i need to get done. But come to my castle in a few hours i feel ill have something to talk to you about." He walks out of the house and starts to walk to his castle. He knows hes close to finishing the spell for the portal but hes not sure if he really wants to give it to her.

Charnette: She makes no response since he was already out of her room before she got the chance to do so. She hopes that a 'couple of hours' meant not until sundown. She was exhausted and had no plans on waking up before the sun was gone. Charnette slips into her coffin with Black Rose to sleep.

Skip ahead to sundown and there Juane is with three of his other spellcasters. They did it they figured out how to make the portal to another dimension. He tells his men to ask Charnette to join them in his office and he goes there to sit and wait. Should he tell her or should he not tell her yet hes realizing it might be fun to keep her around for a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back