• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Partners in Crime

Charnette: She wakes and notices that Black Rose was already gone. As she slides out of her coffin, seeing that her breakfast was already made for her. She yawns before drinking it and calls upon her maids. They help her to get ready and it takes her another hour before she was at the castle. She had servants carry her in and it was nice to be pampered. The servants take her all the way to Juane's office. She then gets off and knocks on the door. She orders her servants to wait outside the castle. Hair:
ac538c9b981411a3e24ea50afb6a60ad.jpg
Outfit:
eng_pl_armor-dress-black-gothic-dress-with-lacing-and-hood-1740_3.jpg

He hears the knock on the door and tells her to come in. "Well Princess, I got some news for ya." He waits a little to think a bit. He finally makes his decisions. "... We found a very large city ripe for the taking. It makes this city look like a ghost town."

Charnette: She pauses for a moment and looks at him for a hard second. She was disappointed, to say the least. She had gotten excited, it seem like there was some really big news, like news on the portal being made or almost completed. "Oh." She continues to look at him. What should she say to him? She looked down at her outfit and looks over to her hair. She felt incredibly stupid now. Juane seemed excited though, so she tried to smile, but failed. She wanted to tell him that why did he keep her waiting for this stupid news? But maybe it wasn't stupid to him. Obviously, it was the only thing that made this man happy. "Right...no offense, couldn't you have just told me that this morning before I went to bed?" No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't bring herself to be happy for him. Sure, it would be nice if she got a bigger house, but that would mean killing people in the process, and she was in no mood for that. Once more, she was depressed, after her hope was filtered away.

Juane sighs at her response. This made him a bit depressed. Maybe he was wrong maybe this wont be as fun or interesting as he thought. "The reason i didn't tell you then was because i wasn't sure if the city would be possible to take over so if it wasn't i didn't want to waste my breath on it. But my scouts tell me they did the one thing i was hoping they would. The graves are with in their walls and right next to the walls at that like this city did. This is the easiest way to take over a city." He waits a bit. "It will be a few days before we leave but i would get ready to leave by the end of the week."

Charnette: She nods his head and listens to him talk about overtaking the city. When he mentions that the graveyards where inside the city, she felt a sense of relief. He wouldn't need her for this mission and he would most likely not need Black Rose for this mission as well. "I think I might sit this one out, but I can send Black Rose over, if you do need it. It seems like an easy target. But thank you for warning me. I'll prepare my men and women," she tries to smile once more, the thought of her getting a bigger house or commune was the only thing that made her smile the most.

Juane thinks for a moment and really starts wondering if she will ever join him fully. He might start asking to actively join after this one. For now he will accept. "Fine, you can stay out of this but i will need you to actually join me so i know what you can do. I would appreciate if Black Rose came if anything to make sure nothing goes wrong." He walks back to his desk and sits down. "Ill call on you when i need Black Rose and once this is done i will have black rose go to you to prepare for people to move to the new castle."

Charnette: She narrows her eyes at Juane's comment and crosses her arms. "No. I don't want to kill anybody or injure innocent people. You can't force me to become more active. After all, you haven't actively tried to make me portal!" She snaps at Juane, her anger flaring up once again. The thought of someone dying made her queasy and she couldn't believe that she was lying around complacently while he killed more and more people. "You know what, forget it! I'm taking my things and leaving," without another word she turns on her heel and storms away. Why was she even bothering with him? She should be the one killing him, trying to stop him, instead she had done nothing. Ugh, she was so pathetic.

Juane gets angry at Charnette's comment. As she leaves he calls out to her. "You know i am making a bit of progress on the portal but if you are leaving ill just have to burn my research and forget the project altogether." He chuckles a bit hoping this would get under her skin. "Have fun I this world by yourself princess. Good luck, oh and the servants are staying."

Charnette: She had him pinned against the wall in seconds, her teeth against his throat once more. "Don't even try it. I'm taking those servants with me and you can't stop me," she says with a growl and looks him in the eyes. Then she gives him a hard slap on the face. "If you think threatening me is going to work, you'll be dead next time," her eyes were black but she doesn't step away from him, not trusting him to back away.

Last edited:
The guards in his office all summon weapons and move towards her. Juane notices this and motions them to leave. The guards pause for a bit but soon leave after. Juane looks at Charnette "You know princess the last time we were this close you clothes were off." He tries to move her so he can not be pinned to the wall.

Charnette: She scoffs and notices that he was trying to escape her grasp. She chuckles before grabbing his arm. Even though she didn't like him nor did she entirely believe him on his research, she supposed she could do one favor for him. Charnette carries him in her arms and then she starts running. She runs as fast as her body could go and soon they were in the forest, away from the rest. The town could barely be seen. She then drops him hard on the ground. "Listen, Juane, maybe this deal just wasn't meant to be. I don't have it in me to kill innocent people. I need...I need more of a purpose than taking over the world. I don't know how you do it," she says with a long sigh, but this time she was much more calm. "To be honest, you and your army would be a good reason to kill, because you're the bad guys. But the towns..and the people..not so much," she walks away, much slowly this time, looking up at the trees and the stars.

Juane really is annoyed with Charnette but he knows this would be easier with her. He is just going to have to make her trust him. "Fine, fine. Princess i think its time we got somethings figured out." He moves closer to her. "Just so you know i have made some progress on the portal. And i guess i have been a bit demanding. So you wont have to help me take the city but i still would like the help of black rose."

Charnette: She turns around when he mentions the portal and this time, she does believe him, even if this was the only thing she could believe from him. "I thought we got passed the point of you calling me Princess?" She complains to him, still hating the that he called her this. "Black Rose will help, you have my word. Besides, she is probably stronger than me," she says with with a shrug. Even though Charnette knew she could be doing more on her end of the bargain, she did have a point. Black Rose would do a lot more damage than she was so why have both of them there? It was also more work and Charnette was easily becoming a lazy person.

Juane smiles because his plan is now going into motion lets just hope he's a better actor then he thinks he is. He opens two portals. This will take us back to the castle the other will take you to your house we should get going. He jumps through and the portal closes the other stays open. When he gets in his office he summons a scout. "Go to the town we are attacking and warn them of a terrible man coming to kill them all with a dragon and they should be there in three days. Make sure you look like you are close to passing out and were attacked to make it more believable." The scout looks confused but knows not to second guess Juane. "Tell no one about this mission and i mean no one." The scout leaves.

Charnette: She appreciates the portal that Juane makes for him, but she doesn't go through to it. What was the point of going back to the castle when it was so nice out here? Instead she decides to run through the forest for awhile. When she was done, she goes back to the castle, to prepare her troops.

Three days later Juane waits in his office for Black Rose to come to his office so he can be off to change the tides of fates. He was hoping this plan would work though it will only happen if he looks weak and he hates that.

Black Rose: She was in her human form and was wearing a simple outfit. Charnette wasn't awake yet but that didn't surprise her. Black Rose sweeps out their little slice of the town, making sure that the move was ready to go. She lets out a long sigh. Of course the move would be nice, but it still sucked. She wasn't sure why, but she had a bad feeling. She had a feeling like something was going to go wrong. But she doesn't tell Charnette, thinking it would be best if she rested. Reluctantly, she went to the castle and goes into Juane's office. "Let's get this over with," she mumbles, still feeling queasy about the whole thing. Something wasn't right here.

"Will do" He motions for his guards and two step up. "The four of us will go and clear up city and the undead i will raise. I doubt will will meet much resistance the city has been in a time of peace for decades they have become complacent and easy targets. "He leaves the office his guards follow. They don't know the plan though he did give them strict instructions if things turn out worse for where to do anything to get him out of there and to not listen to him if he tells them to not listen to that order.

Black Rose: She was a bit surprised when Juane only has a small group for this invasion. Then again, there was a large cemetery in the town. Was she actually needed? "Are you sure you need me? It seems like a easy job. What do I have to do again?" She was a bit confused. He was a cocky guy and after all, she still had that bad feeling in her stomach.

Juane smirks at her question. "Simple you are back up. If plans go wrong i will send an undead messenger to have you come and help." After a five hours of walking they finally make it to the castle. "All right this undead will stay by your side if he gives you the signal then we will need you." Juane walks over to the wall where the crematory was and starts to raise his army. Once he is done he has his guards take him into the city and they start the fight. after about a half hour and he makes sure he takes a few beatings he unsummons his undead making look like an accident he calls his servent for Black Rose to join the fight.

Black Rose: She was waiting happily outside of the town and lets out a yawn, wondering what was taking so long. She thought this was an easy job. She looks up the sky, it was dark now, and she wanted to be home with Charnette. She should have just rode them all in, it would have been a lot easier. She hears someone coming and think it is Juane. "About time," she jumps up and then looks at the messenger. She blinks her shock away. "What?" She doesn't wait for an answer and shifts into her dragon form before going into the town. Her stomach dropped. Something went wrong, she knew it all along.

Once Black Rose is spotted by the towns folk the mayor calls on the adventures they hired for this issue. Two men who look like twins walks out into the square. They were Dragon Hunters. The hunters gesture and people working for the hunters appear on the roofs with harpoons with a barbed tip and the all aim for her side. Once they all have a clear shot they fire and a few hit their mark. Once they have her hooked the two brothers run up with metal clasps and a magic binding lance.

Black Rose: She was taken on surprise immediately and looks around for Juane. She winces when she feels some of her scales falling off. These were trained men to hunt her kind. Was the village prepared for this? Did Juane tell them? She had no time to ask or even think about this. She lifts up on her haunches and breathes fire onto the men. When it came to self defense, Black Rose didn't think twice about killing. Black Rose knew she killed some of the men and probably injured some, but it wasn't enough. They had already hit her with weapons that would damage her the most. She tries her best to swing around, knowing that she was exposed. Suddenly she felt her wings being clamped. She was surrounded. "JUANE!!!" She shouts into the crowd, hoping he did not betray her after all. Though Black Rose was making a mark, she knew it wouldn't be enough. Finally, she felt the blow, the poison of magic. It was a strong potent. Her eyes felt heavy and though she kept fighting, it was a battle she wasn't going to win. Eventually she passes out.

Juane heard her call his name he did the best to put on his worried look in case she saw him. "BLACK ROSE. NOOOO!!!" He runs in and starts to attack the hunters but he makes sure to mess up so they can get some shots in him he actually gets close to dying. But his guards catch him and he tries to resist. "No we need to save Black Rose let go of me you idiots." But the guards didn't listen. After a few hours They make it back to the castle. He tells the guards to leave and bring Charnette to him right now and to not stop till she is here. He is in his chair close to passing out. The guards make it to Charnette's house and break down the door. They run into her room.

Charnette: When the guards open up her room she stops. She was in the middle of something with her vampire prodigy. "Uhh, some privacy?" She notices that the guards are not her's and she quickly shoos them out of her door. It was only a second later when she was dressed and she opens up the door once more. "What is it?" She asks in an irritated tone. She looks down the hallway in disappointment when the door was busted down. What was going on here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back