• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners? (Fantasy/Futuristic)

Sugar Rush

Just a little bit sweeter.
Supporter
Hey everyone, I'm back on the roleplay search again. I'm not looking to start a lot of roleplays since it's easy to get overwhelmed. I will be selective with who I start a roleplay with so I don't drop because I got bored, have too much going on, etc. Life happens and I don't want to ruin a possible roleplay in the future because we had one bad experience before anything got really started.

Anyway, I'm interested in starting roleplays with two or three other people in fantasy or futuristic settings. I have a ton of experience in the fantasy genre and a decent bit of experience in futuristic (sci-fi) genre of roleplays. I'm looking for people that are relatively active and are very detailed. I typically write three to five paragraphs while moving the plot along at a decent pace. I request that those who are interested do something similar in length of replies. I'm not interested in one paragraph replies.

Note: I really enjoy action, adventure, and romance in the roleplays that I take part in. No slice of life or stuff like that.

If anyone is interested, let me know in whatever you are comfortable with. We can always discuss plots, questions, ideas, etc. If we can't agree on something, we can always make tweaks or come up with something different that fits both of our interests.

Sorry if this was a little bit of a mess, just trying to make sure all my bases were covered. Didn't want to leave anything out that I could think of. Rather be transparent now then letting people know downs the line that I had additional rules to all this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back