• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner wanted for a Harley Quinn/The Joker RP!

Jenz

Hi!

So, I'm not gonna make this any longer than what it needs to be. I'm a 24 year old gal who is looking for someone to RP (preferably from Batman: The Animated Series) Harley Quinn/The Joker with!
I've been roleplaying for at least 7 years now, both on Facebook and Tumblr, but this is my first take on a forum roleplay, so I've got a lot to learn!

I'm looking for someone who is willing to bear with my English (since it's not my first language, I'm Swedish), willing to discuss plots, headcanons and whatnot (because that is what I live for), but also connect with me on a personal level. I know that might be a lot to ask for, but I, personally, cannot really enjoy a roleplay together with another person if I don't talk to them OOC as well.

Now, for the rolaplay;

I would like to take on a 1x1 roleplay that includes Harley Quinn and The Joker, romantically. BUT, I also wish for them to stick true to their characters as they are portrayed in "Batman: The Animated Series". This would mean that some triggering things may occur. Such as trash-talking, and violence (this is not COMPLETELY necessary, I'm usually not down for much triggering content in RPs, but for this one I feel like this part is needed to get the right feeling) . I want to be canon, pretty much. But also, of course, I would like to make my own version of it. So, semi-canon, perhaps? Either way, I'm looking for someone who isn't easily triggered by... you know, triggering content. I, myself, don't get triggered easily, so I'm honestly open to the most of things.

Now, for the characters, Joker and Harley - I personally would like to take the part as Harley, mostly because I relate to her on a personal level, and because she has been my favorite for big parts of my life. As for the Joker, I was a fan of him (Heath Ledger's version) before I discovered Harley, but I don't feel that connection to him, not even RP-wise.

But then again, I'm willing to try things out when it comes to the characters, but since this is my absolute first post that I make regarding looking for someone to roleplay with, I would like to stick to what I know for now, and stay as Harley, if that is okay.

Okay, so, now that that cringey post is over, I really hope that someone sees this and is willing to discuss plots and whatnot with me! ^-^

Okay so as a fan of DC I feel obligated to ask:

Do you prefer the Joker to actually care about her, or it be more one sided where Harley loves him but he just sees her as a tool?

I'm asking because when I watched Suicide Squad it came across as too obvious that he loved her and that somewhat took away from his menace imo.

It's sometimes hard to strike the right balance between Joker and Harley.

Okay so as a fan of DC I feel obligated to ask:

Do you prefer the Joker to actually care about her, or it be more one sided where Harley loves him but he just sees her as a tool?

I'm asking because when I watched Suicide Squad it came across as too obvious that he loved her and that somewhat took away from his menace imo.

It's sometimes hard to strike the right balance between Joker and Harley.

Hi! I'm sorry for such late reply - I've been out of the county.~

Considering Suicide Squad is just another DC universe where some/certain things a different in compare to other universes, I don't really mind it that much? I liked what Suicide Squad brought to that universe, but I still think that the Batman: The Animated Series makes both Harley and the Joker way more justice.

So to answer your question, I feel like I lean more towards the direction where he sees her as a tool? Even though I personally like to think that there is still some parts of him that cares about her, but in his own twisted way. I like the whole "she loves him but he doesn't love/care about her", thing, but yeah, like you said, it's hard to strike the right balance.

Hi!

So, I'm not gonna make this any longer than what it needs to be. I'm a 24 year old gal who is looking for someone to RP (preferably from Batman: The Animated Series) Harley Quinn/The Joker with!
I've been roleplaying for at least 7 years now, both on Facebook and Tumblr, but this is my first take on a forum roleplay, so I've got a lot to learn!

I'm looking for someone who is willing to bear with my English (since it's not my first language, I'm Swedish), willing to discuss plots, headcanons and whatnot (because that is what I live for), but also connect with me on a personal level. I know that might be a lot to ask for, but I, personally, cannot really enjoy a roleplay together with another person if I don't talk to them OOC as well.

Now, for the rolaplay;

I would like to take on a 1x1 roleplay that includes Harley Quinn and The Joker, romantically. BUT, I also wish for them to stick true to their characters as they are portrayed in "Batman: The Animated Series". This would mean that some triggering things may occur. Such as trash-talking, and violence (this is not COMPLETELY necessary, I'm usually not down for much triggering content in RPs, but for this one I feel like this part is needed to get the right feeling) . I want to be canon, pretty much. But also, of course, I would like to make my own version of it. So, semi-canon, perhaps? Either way, I'm looking for someone who isn't easily triggered by... you know, triggering content. I, myself, don't get triggered easily, so I'm honestly open to the most of things.

Now, for the characters, Joker and Harley - I personally would like to take the part as Harley, mostly because I relate to her on a personal level, and because she has been my favorite for big parts of my life. As for the Joker, I was a fan of him (Heath Ledger's version) before I discovered Harley, but I don't feel that connection to him, not even RP-wise.

But then again, I'm willing to try things out when it comes to the characters, but since this is my absolute first post that I make regarding looking for someone to roleplay with, I would like to stick to what I know for now, and stay as Harley, if that is okay.

Okay, so, now that that cringey post is over, I really hope that someone sees this and is willing to discuss plots and whatnot with me! ^-^

I don't know if you're still active or not, but I would be interested in doing a roleplay with you involving those two characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back