• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner/small group searches

fifth

serial shitposter
Hello, I'm clearfish, new to the site, and I just joined this morning. I'm looking for some RP partners or small groups of 3-4 people.

I only RP over threads, but I have a discord if we want to chat OOC.

Some things about me
- I have been rping for 3-4 years, but I haven't written anything in half a year. I've been trying to get back into RPing by joining various sites such as this one.
- Currently my timezone is UTC + 8 and I am on throughout the day.
- I read mostly sci-fi and fantasy novels, and occasionally watch TV or anime. I know some things about most series though.
- I like to draw sometimes.

What I am looking for in an RP partner
- Good grammar, spelling, etc.
- Intermediate/advanced level, at least 1-2 paragraphs per response.
- Anything but 1st person, good god.
- Commitment to the RP and its characters, especially if we're doubling.
- Able to contribute to the plot to make it something we can both enjoy.

What you can expect from me
- At least a couple of paragraphs per character per response, maybe less if I'm feeling rushed or tired.
- Lots of world- and lore-building if we're doing an original RP.
- Frequent shitposting and bad jokes.
- I prefer playing male characters, but I can also play female characters pretty much equally well. I'm open to doing m/m or f/f relationships in RPs though.
- OOC chatter. I like to get to know RP partners as that makes writing a lot more enjoyable.
- I don't and can't play canon characters, but I can juggle as many as 4 characters at once.

Anyway, without further ado, here are some topics I am interested in roleplaying:
- Medieval fantasy
> Dragons/dragon riders *​
> Questing/D&D-type stuff​
> The whole 'royal houses with different powers' plot, complete with all the romance **​

- Modern fantasy
> Vampires, werewolves, and hunters​
> Superheroes or people with powers​
> Supernatural creatures​
> Urban fantasy **​
- Sci-fi
> Space pirates ***​
> Aliens of any kind​
> Zombie apocalypse​
> Mutants *​
- Other
> School?​
> Soulmates​
> Prison break​
> Detectives​
Some fandoms I am interested in RPing:
- Fate series **
- Persona series **
- Pokemon
- Harry Potter
- Percy Jackson
- Homestuck ***** (please RP a fansession with me I beg of you)
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Danganronpa *
* = Very interested in. The more stars tacked on, the more I want to play it.

Keep in mind that we can add romance to any of the above plots, I just usually don't do romance-centered RPs (though I'm certainly open to trying them).

Thanks for reading!

Hello! I'd love to rp something to do with space pirates, if you'd be willing to, and if you're still looking.

Hiya!! If you're into questing and d&d type stuff I'm totally down for that!! and the royal house with different powers plot!!! I'm a sucker for fantasy!!!

Hello! I'd love to rp something to do with space pirates, if you'd be willing to, and if you're still looking.
Of course! PM me about it please, I can't do it myself because I'm still not at the post limit yet.

Hiya!! If you're into questing and d&d type stuff I'm totally down for that!! and the royal house with different powers plot!!! I'm a sucker for fantasy!!!

Yeah, I love medieval fantasy! Maybe a combination of the two somewhat? PM me also, I kind of have an idea for the combined topics.

Hello I like to Rp on people with powers in a school.

Ok, will get back to your PM right away.

Yeah, I love medieval fantasy! Maybe a combination of the two somewhat? PM me also, I kind of have an idea for the combined topics.

I'm not exactly at post limit yet so I can't pm yet but if you want to discuss on discord my discord name is marv#6007

I'm not exactly at post limit yet so I can't pm yet but if you want to discuss on discord my discord name is marv#6007

I'll just use the forums then, discord is kind of slow in my country lol

Here's the idea I had:
After discovering new land to the north of the capital, the King decides to send a questing and exploration team over to uncover what is rumoured to be a lost kingdom. Among the explorers are young members of the elite, who have extraordinary powers granted by their royal bloodlines yet lack experience in the outside world.

I'll just use the forums then, discord is kind of slow in my country lol

Here's the idea I had:
After discovering new land to the north of the capital, the King decides to send a questing and exploration team over to uncover what is rumoured to be a lost kingdom. Among the explorers are young members of the elite, who have extraordinary powers granted by their royal bloodlines yet lack experience in the outside world.

Hm, I like the sound of that idea! I'm sure I have a few fantasy characters that would work well for this RP

If you're still looking for partners, I'm really interested to hear anything you have in mind for the dragon/dragon riders plot, and I'm also always ready to roleplay within the Harry Potter and Pokémon universe! Should I PM you if you're interested?

fifth fifth
Hmmm, I don't have any off the top of my head
but if you're willing to work together on a plot that'd be great!

Sounds good, could you PM me about it?

If you're still looking for partners, I'm really interested to hear anything you have in mind for the dragon/dragon riders plot, and I'm also always ready to roleplay within the Harry Potter and Pokémon universe! Should I PM you if you're interested?

Yes, PM me please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back