• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆ Partner Search ☆

Unchosen

Scary Lady
☆ About Me ☆
Hii ~ name's Sky, been doing this a while (10+ years) but I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Im available mostly week nights (MST) and I write Para - Multi Para replies.

☆ My Perfect Partner ☆

I'm looking for someone who writes similar length replies with similar availability, 18+ for creative freedom, and is interested in au/original settings. I like to create interesting, captivating universes/scenarios with original characters. Im open to all sorts of ideas so if youve got anything youd like to share, or an interesting craving, feel free to start a dm with me or comment your interests!

☆ Verses & Genres ☆

Zombie Apocalypse
Post-Apoc
Dystopian
Modern/Realistic
Futuristic
Cyberpunk
Horror
Psychological
Romance
Anime
Action
Survival
Military/Police
Sci-fi

Thanks for reading!

hey there, my name’s lia! i’m 18+ and have also been doing rps for quite a long time. i’m interested in rping with you. i prefer oc x oc, and i usually use male characters, but i have female and non gender conforming characters as well. feel free to reach out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back