• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β€” π™₯π™–π™§π™©π™£π™šπ™§ π™¨π™šπ™–π™§π™˜π™

Shenanigans

Hello all!
hello all! My name is Hollie! I'm an Animal Sciences student who also has a part time job so my availability switches between daily to every two to three days but I'll tell you when I'm busy or if I'm going to be away for an extended period of time. I'm currently looking for 2-4 partners!
- 18 years old!
- I tend to write between 700-2000 words per post depending on what's happening at that point in the RP. I'd hope that you could provide me with the same or at least give me something to work with.
- I'd like to think I have a reasonable grasp of grammar and spelling but obviously everyone makes mistakes although I'll do my best to avoid and correct them when possible.
- I'm happy to write from either a male or female perspective and tend to prefer m/f or f/f for romance but I'm also looking to do some platonic stuff as well.
- Prefer PMs or threads, don't currently have a discord.
- Very happy to talk OCC! But if you'd rather we didn't then just tell me and it'll be fine!
- I love plotting and planning things out so expect that, not quite a fan of just jumping into it without a solid idea of what we'll be doing.
- Open to either doing CS's or Summaries depending on preferences.
Feel free to ask any questions if there's something you feel like I've missed out!

Pairings
Celebrity x Celebrity
Royalty x Royalty
Royalty x Commoner
Hunter x Supernatural
Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend
Fandoms,
- bold means craving, italics means I have specific ideas! Preferably oc x oc (platonic or romantic) although there may be some I'm willing to play canons for.

- Maze Runner
- Hunger Games
- Harry Potter
- Haven
- His Dark Materials
- Orphan Black
- Merlin (BBC)
- Doctor Who
- Timeless
- The Umbrella Academy
- The Crown
- Peaky Blinders
- Jessica Jones
- Agents of SHIELD
- Arrow
- Misfits
- Game of Thrones
- 3%

Last edited:
Im intrested in arrow, who would you roleplay as?

Im intrested in arrow, who would you roleplay as?
I'll be honest about the fact I haven't seen the more recent series so no one from after series 5. I'd likely feel comfortable doing; Oliver, Tommy, Thea, Roy, Laurel, Sara or Felicity but it would probably depend on what exactly you were wanting in the actual RP in terms of plot and whether you'd be playing a canon or oc as I'm most comfortable with oc's. Especially since I think I've only ever played Oliver before and that was a one time thing for a fairly short role-play.

I'll be honest about the fact I haven't seen the more recent series so no one from after series 5. I'd likely feel comfortable doing; Oliver, Tommy, Thea, Roy, Laurel, Sara or Felicity but it would probably depend on what exactly you were wanting in the actual RP in terms of plot and whether you'd be playing a canon or oc as I'm most comfortable with oc's. Especially since I think I've only ever played Oliver before and that was a one time thing for a fairly short role-play.
I would rp as oc. For a oliver x my oc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back