• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search

Aya199

Soooo...hi there everyone! This is my first post on this site however I can guarantee it won't be my last as I come with many ideas and plots in mind which hopefully will be put to life. I hope to find some long-term partners to be able to create a couple of active, plot driven role plays which both parties can enjoy.

That said I believe I should write a brief introduction about myself, so most of you can know what you're getting yourself into. My name is Ayla and I am 22 years old. Though new to this particular site, I have been role playing for a little over 4 years, so I've had my fair share of experience this far. I usually don't prefer placing that particular line in my entries, where I request for my partners to be literate because c'mon...if we are here and reading this we most certainly are. However I would like for my partners to be descriptive with their posts when replying, as I myself am.
Now to avoid misunderstandings, I don't expect paragraphs worth of replies when the scene doesn't demand it, for example should we be going through a dialogue between the characters, but generally speaking I would like for you to pay attention to the description and details, given that I will as well. Personally my replies tend to be long, however frequent. I like back and forth posting during the day, and would normally not take long to reply, unless of course my work and lectures get the best of me, but even in that case I will manage a couple to posts per day. As most do live a busy life with work and personal issues to attend to, I will most certainly understand whenever your posting isn't frequent or when you need some time.
As for my writing style, I write in 3rd person, past tense, I could however switch to 1st person should the scene require me to do so. I generally prefer playing female roles, but since I am opened to different pairings I don't mind what gender my partner chooses to role play as.
Now I can't put the emphasis on it enough when I say that role plays are supposed to be fun and enjoyable for both sides, so should there be any issue with the plot or a scene, or anything in general that you don't like I would be more than happy that we discuss it together and of course get to a solution in the end. All it takes is a little bit of talking.

Though I do have some plots I will be listing down, please bare in mind that these are mere suggestions. If what you read awakes your interest or sparks a new idea in you, simply message me as I would be more than happy for us to work something out and I always look forward to listen to new ideas. Regarding the plots, I will be presenting different genres, romance being one of them, therefore I would like for my partner to be +18 years old. And with so much said I will be listing the ideas I had in mind and hopefully one of them will strike your interest.

• Post-Apocalyptic Prompt: During the many wars that follow through the years many cities have been destroyed, the strict battles have claimed many lives and the population has decreased drastically. Now in each of the affected cities two different sides have formed, fighting against one another for survival. People, who once were part of normal lives, loving families and mundane jobs, have now created their own army, a revolutionary movement swore to take down what is left of the government, who besides the chaos and the destruction still hides behind hight marble walls surrounding that little left from the cities, living in luxury and peace, together with the nobles and the rich, creating what they call the last of the civilization. The normal people have been left to die and starve outside the walls, fear of death and diseases preventing them from entering inside the safety of those walls. That drived the outcasts over the edge and caused for the revolutionary feeling to awake. The two characters in this role play knew one another before all the destruction took place, they were more than friends, inseparable colleagues and partners at the time, one could say soulmates. And yet when hell broke loose, one of them swore to stay loyal to their country and the government fighting in between their military ranks to preserve whatever civilization is left behind the high walls, while the other joined with the revolutionary army, to throw the government and rebuilt the cities it had destroyed. During one grave battle the revolutionary army looses and the character, loyal to the revolution, gets captured and tortured into speaking the plans of their comrades, until they come face to face with the other character who they once called friend. From there on their encounters continue as they meet one another secretly in the military prison for the war criminals and soon they come to understand that even if they stood on different sides, even though one spoke behind bars while the other risked being judged a traitor if they were seen, they were still the same and whatever feeling they had sensed for one another before the bloody war, it was still there. How the story continues, whether they escape or continue to serve their respective sides, that is up to us to decide.

• Modern/Action Plot: In the city of New York crime rates have risen drastically, despite the many attempts of the law enforcement to calm the situation down. Many gangs are openly throwing themselves at each-other's throat and innocents have been caught in the middle. In the top of this madness stands one figure, the leader and mastermind of one of the hugest criminal organizations on the city, much more dangerous than a simple gang, and lethal like it has never been before. In the mids of chaos this figure hasn't only claimed lives but also the majority of the streets in the city. On the side of the law enforcement stands a detective, leading an investigation and whole squad against these hated criminals. A fearless mind in the police forces, sworn to take down the organization together with its leader and once again reclaim the safety of the city and its people. Unfortunately the course of their actions changes much from their plan of what initially stood on the minds of the detectives and the criminals. They were never supposed to approach one another, never meant to exchange as much as a word and yet they find themselves drawn to one-another by fate...or something more. Starting from a casual and unintended encounter, they awake each-other's interest, and soon their meetings become intentional and even desired. They find each-other unable to carry on with their previous plans and goals and it is a matter of time before one of the two falls first...

•Historical/Drama Plot: Taking place during the second world war a doctor and a soldier meet one-another in very unfortunate circumstances, where the medic tried to save the life of the wounded soldier. From there on it was a quick slope towards a mutual interest, only to have this last one shaken when an attack on the base takes place. They end up surviving, stranded together in the mids of nowhere and with a long journey to follow if they plan on surviving long enough to arrive to the next friendly base. Escaping the enemy isn't their only task, as keeping one another alive becomes a struggle of its own. A plot driven by survival and instincts, until the two characters make their way back home.

Sooo...these were my ideas and again I repeat they are simply suggestions and I would very much welcome any of your own original ideas, should any come your way. In any of the above described plots any of the two characters is up for grabs, it doesn't really matter which of us decides on which character. Before I say "Bye" or hopefully "Until Later".

For further details simply send me a message and we can gladly discuss things further. Sooo...Until then, and for those who didn't find themselves in this post, thanks for reading this far.
Ciao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back