• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search

Glassy

Hello! Please excuse the super creative title. I'm Glassy who also goes by Glass and occasionally Cat (it's the short version of my first name - which I loathe so I tend to just go by the short version online or my middle name.) This is my first attempt at a 1x1 search thread so I apologise if I forget to mention or miss anything, feel free to ask for any clarification or any questions!

Typically interested in, pairings wise:
**platonic or romantic oc x oc.
*platonic or romantic canon x canon.
platonic oc x canon.

Can do romance if I'm really wanting to do the fandom involving it but generally I'd prefer not to.

Fandoms:
  • Orphan Black, recent obsession of mine and I'd love to explore that universe more as I found it all intriguing and would love to do a roleplay set in it or inspired by it!
  • Harry Potter, though I haven't read or watched the movies in a while it's something I always find myself coming back to RP wise and would love to try something out.
    • I have a few rough ideas for this one .
  • Maze Runner, always wanted to do a Group C or B roleplay and explore their side of things or their journey.
  • Merlin (BBC,) used to love the show but I've never found anyone willing to RP it.
  • Black Mirror, anything exploring that universe.
  • Agents of SHIELD, if the icon didn't give it away it's one of my favourite shows and so I'm wanting to do a RP involving it. Open to ideas for this one.
  • Arrow, would be interested in something set during the five years Oliver was away or some kind of 'what if,' scenario.
Feel free to ask about any that I haven't mentioned, maybe it'll be one we both like!

What I'd ask of you/What you can expect from me:
I'll always give at least one decent sized paragraph with the most I tend to do ranging from four to six paragraphs depending on where in the RP we are and what's happening. I'd ask that you give the same and that you don't send me text speak or a few sentences as a reply. (Usually 600+ words, typically 600-1,900)

Please help with the plotting/planning as it's something I do enjoy doing but at the same time I don't want to be the only one working things out.

I'm willing to play canon characters opposite OC's providing that it doesn't turn into a one-sided OCC thing of the canon desperately trying to woo/win over the OC. So I would be more so looking for platonic canon x oc's.

A decent grasp of spelling and grammar, mistakes can and do happen and that's fine but I'd ask that you at least proof read your posts and correct any mistakes you find.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back