• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search!

hi. my name is april. i’m an advanced, multi-paragraph roleplayer.

i can play both male and female characters, but nine times out of ten i’ll play a male character.

for pairings, i prefer mxf, with me playing the male. but! i can do all pairings (mxf, fxf and mxm), so don’t be afraid to ask to do whatever pairing you want!

ideas
- an ordinary, unassuming castle herbalist garners the attention of a young, sheltered prince.
- a cruel-hearted pirate and their crew hijack a ship, only to find a princess inside.
- a young princess is forced to marry a prince from another kingdom. the problem is: he is heartless, and wants nothing to do with her.
- every hundred or so years the people of a small village must send one of their daughters to the wizard’s castle. why? because he guards the people of the nation against evil magic, but in exchange he asks for one thing: a servant.
- a girl from a small town notices a wolf with piercing yellow eyes watching her from the edge of the forest behind her house. the last thing she thinks is that it has fallen in love with her.
- the young master of a rich and famous household makes a deal with a demon to get revenge on her enemies.

i don't have any partner requirements... just be able to write a few paragraphs with good grammar and spelling.

that's all i have for now. private message me if you're interested in any of my ideas, or have your own.

Last edited:
- an ordinary, unassuming castle herbalist garners the attention of a young, sheltered prince.

me likey.

Hey, I'd be interested in doing an RP with you. I have a few ideas of my own if you'd like to check them out on my thread.

The Thread

hey i'm interested my dude !! i have a thread if you wanna check it out but otherwise i'm interested in the princess and the pirate !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back