• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search!

Snazzy Shoes

Hello RPNation! My name is Snazzy Shoes, but you can just call me Dot like most of my friends do. I'm new to this site, it was a good friend of mine who recommended me to join, so I'm hoping this is a good community! I've been looking around this site and I'm ready to hop right in, let us get to roleplaying! Also, sorry if the layout gets a little messy, I'm taking this thread as an opportunity to experiment with the site's typing features ^^

Just a little bit about me -

Born and raised in the USA! My hobbies include writing, reading, playing various instruments, taking long naps along the beach, and drinking tea! I have been roleplaying for many years, but I'd say my true long-term partner, actually planned out roleplay experience would be around three years. I'm a little shy, but so long as your a nice human being we should get along fine!

Expectations -
First of all, I really like a side chat along the roleplay! If you don't want to be friends, that's fine, but planning and such is much easier when there is a side chat.
Secondly, I'm literate, I type in full sentences and appreciate good grammar. Not saying we have to type eighty pages back and forth, but if it's going to be a paragraph then it ought to be an understandable paragraph.
Thrice, please put effort into the story, I hate having to drag things along by myself, it's no fun.
Fourth, don't take over the story, as in if I say something you can't just override it and make things happen the way you want. Twists and turns are the fun part, I won't soil yours so please do not soil mine.
Fifth, have fun... I like a dramatic story more than anyone, but I also really like to laugh my ass off at how stupid our characters can be, it just makes them so much more human.
Sixth, let me know if you'll be gone or if you are having writers block! It scares me when my partners disappear for a while.

The no-no list -
No extremely explicit medical relating things.
No needles AT ALL.
Gore is allowed, but keep the descriptions involving blood to a minimum.

Roleplay information -
I prefer adventurous roleplays, like long journeys. I like pretty much anything fantasy, apocalyptic, medieval, Victorian, science fiction, and even random alternative universes we can make! I do not do any fandom roleplays, only original characters. Also, romance is much preferred, please!
I'm okay with playing any gender, and any gender pairing is okay, too! Just PLEASE let me know in advanced what gender pairing you want and the gender you want to play.

Usually when I play a female I like to be a more passive character, but when I'm a male it depends on the scenario.
Character sheets are very much so preferred!
I like to keep it at a 1-5 paragraphs, so a pretty wide range.
I expect active partners only! Not saying I need forty replies a day, but maybe at least one would be nice, unless you're truly busy.

Alright, I think that's it! Let me know if you have any roleplaying ideas, like a pairing or something and we can try to get a story going! Cheers!

Hey you in for a fantasy rp? I've got some idea's and plot ready if youre in for it! Let me know and feel free to PM me to talk about it further.

I know I'm pretty late to this but I think we would pair nicely, I enjoy longer more detailed RPs then short ones. I'm okay with every expectation and would love to have a great time RPing together. If you're interested just Pm me whenever!

Hey Dot! How would you feel about a demon x angel roleplay in a slightly modern setting? I've got a plot idea I think you might like!

Hey hey c:
Would you be interested in an angel/demon x human roleplay in a modem setting?
Or a road trip rp? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back