• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search

How was your day?

• Total voters

batsing1

Little Tanuki
Hello I am 14 and I am searching for some partners to rp with me on discord or in the pms. Tell me if you'll be away for a while or want to stop the rp. Also, no 18+ stuff. I can't take that.

I love crossover rps (especially if you crossover touhou with anything.) Any of the series listed below, even if I don't know anything about the series you want to cross it over with, I will give it a chance and do it.

I'm pretty open with lots of things so just pm me some ideas and such so we can plot together! Got no ideas? Well, I got a few right here. My current cravings are in the spoiler down there. Thanks for giving this a look and I hope your doing well!
{Preferred role/what I wish to control will be bolded.
Touhou crossover with any of the fandoms on my fandom tab.
Superhero Fights Supervillain
Vampire
Fights Harmon User (JJBA related)
Pillar Man Fights Harmon User (JJBA related)
Vampire Stand User Fights Stand User (JJBA related)}

• Touhou
    Steven Universe
    JJBA
    Kemono Friends
    Restaurant To Another World
    One Punch Man
    All Nintendo Series ( except star fox sorry )
    Danganronpa
    Magical Girl Raising Project
    Monster Musume
    Persona
    Miraculous Ladybug
    Skullgirls

Attachments

• 1537233832131.png
    1537233832131.png
    219 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Oh hello there,I see you are interested in JJBA,I am too.Could I possibly do a JJBA RP with you?If you still can,that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back