• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner search

babylon

Hello! I'm not new to rping or rpnation, but this account is new. I forgot my log in for my old accounts (yes, accounts, I am forgetful of logins) I've been roleplaying for three years now, so I'm still kind of a beginner. I love writing, not that I've actually published or finished anything, since I keep getting new ideas, ie, last week I had the idea of vampires, one where the royal line of Dracula was mostly wiped out except the youngest son and the first vampire who is the ruler and a Dracula. I had the idea written out and all planned...that's it, I got a new idea, a dystopian world. So, onto me, I'm 16 and a girl, basic information but you'll learn more as we rp and talk outside of rping. Oh! I forgot to add, I am in a GMT+2 timezone.

I can write 1-2 paragraphs, which consist of 6-7 lines, though it could be less, depending on my mood (which changes a lot) how tired I am (my sleep schedule is messed up, I could be up at night and sleeping during the day or vice versa) or how creative I am feeling. I can rp on pms or discord, maybe twitter, but ehhh. I mostly prefer pms and discord.

One of my favourite things to do is world building and planning, as well as obviously rping. I'd rather use realistic faceclaims when planning, cartoon/drawn ones/anime ones aren't that great for me.

If you get bored of the rp or want to add a plot twist or try something, tell me and I'll do the same vice versa. Don't do a past me and stay quiet, because that is I kept leaving.

I am okay with certain darker themes, I will discuss this with you in more depth in pms/discord

Onto plots!

I love fantasy, sci-fi and dystopian. I have a plot idea at the moment to do with sci-fi, it's based off of a book I read on wattpad, I will list all the pairings then plots. I am okay with mxf and mxm, I prefer being the female in the mxf pairing, but I can still do mxm. I have a few fandoms but I'm not big into them at the moment. Romance is okay, but don't force it to happen, let it take time. If it needs to be right away, then we can, but, I prefer it to take time. No romance is okay too!

Pairings:

Alien x Human ***** (this is to do with the plot idea)
Pirate Captain x Prisoner ***
Famous Person x Childhood Friend *
Prince(ess) x Guard **
Villian x Hero ****
Single Parent x Neighbour (I'll go into more detail with this one)
Hero x Hero

Plots:
I have no plots, I prefer discussing and planning them with whoever I'm rping with. I do have a plot idea, sort of, but, I'd prefer to discuss it, since I'm still umming and ahinng about it.

Fandom:

Harry Potter
I'm slowly getting into Marvel, but only after Spiderman Homecoming and Infinity War
Same with Star Wars, but after the Force Awakens and The Last Jedi

If you are interested, comment or pm me. Since this is a new account, I can't pm just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back