• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search

aintnobaka

tatakae
I'm looking for about two or three partners to roleplay with. It's coming up to exam season so I can't take on many at once. I really shouldn't be looking for any at all but hey ho.

Expectations:
  • Post length - I like to write between 3-5 paragraphs, depending on the pace of the current scene. I would like my partner to write a decent length. Obviously it's not always easy to match up, but as long as you don't reply with 3 lines if I give you 3 paragraphs.
  • Multiple characters - I love having a big cast of characters, and I would like a partner who also likes writing a few characters at once.
  • Grammar/spelling - I feel like this point is self-explanatory.
  • Plotting/planning - I love plotting and planning lots of in-depth details about the world we create, and I would expect a partner to contribute as well! It gets pretty sad when you're the only one throwing in ideas.
  • God-modding - Just... don't?
Interests
  • High Fantasy/Medieval Fantasy - I love love love high fantasy. Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, magic, etc. I also love medieval fantasy (the two subgenres tend to overlap a lot).
  • Political intrigue - I love writing about the complex politics in a fantasy setting. A lot of the established OCs I have are royalty - royalty is always smack-bang in the middle of political intrigue.
  • Romance - I enjoy writing romantic subplots, but I don't want it as the sole focus. I will write m/f, f/f, and m/m relationships and, when there is a big cast of characters, I like keeping the relationships diverse.
  • Fandom - I really contemplated whether I wanted to put this one in. I like some fandom roleplays, but I'm very picky. The fandoms I will roleplay in are: Dragon Age, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, and History Channel's Vikings. With fandom roleplays, I like to mix in OCs with canon characters.
  • Vikings - I know I mentioned the History Channel's Vikings in the fandoms section, but I am also up for anything do with a vikings theme, not necessarily just one to do with the TV show.

If you'd like to roleplay with me, feel free to reply to this thread or shoot me a PM!

Hi☺ I'm new to roleplaying so I'm not sure how it exactly works, but I'd like to try and roleplay with you☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back