• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search!

K A M D E N

Magic Eight Ball

Well hello there, I am Kamden or just Kam :)

Although I am new to the site, I have been RPing for about 5 years

Although I am in college, I am on a break for the next two weeks, I live in New York so I'm in the eastern time zone

A few things to start off with:

- I am a guy so would prefer to play as a male, I am cool with doubling if the story calls for it

- All I am asking for is a paragraph (as a minimum) no one liners, just so I have something to reply to

- If you won't be on for a while or are no longer interested, please just tell me I wont be mad or upset

- I am most comfortable with MxF pairings, maybe in the future I will do Mxm

Pairings:

Teacher x Student

Celebrity x Celebrity

Harley x Joker (Type of thing)

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Demon x Angel

Ghost x Human

Princess x Prince

Prince x To be princess

Super hero x Citizen

Athlete x Athlete

These are just a few ideas, I am open to any ideas you have, thank you for taking the time to look through this and if you are interested PM me or comment below :)  

Welp you seem busy! Yet I haven't done a saucy older man younger lady affair story in awhile, so if you'd love to write up a teacher student idea let me know!!

I'm interested in your Demon x Angel roles! If you're not too occupied, just shoot me a PM and we can then discuss ideas.

I'd totally be down for 

•Teacher X Student

•Vampire X Human

•Harley X Joker(maybe this could be like a mafia type role play?? Idk)

pm me? 

@K A M D E N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back