• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search.

RiversEdge

Relaxation is a choice
Yo, River here and geared to go. Alright ladies and gents. I'm going to try and make this REAL simple for you.

I'm bored.

So....so bored.

So I'm lookings for some partners who are willing to help me pass the time with roleplays. Had some other roleplays that died and partners that have left. That's life, pretty sure it's happened to a lot of you.

Minor rules though buddy...

- Decent grammer. If you don't know what I mean by decent....you might want to examine your writing.

-Talk. Come to me with ideas. Come to me with a good attitude. Come to me with an OPEN mind.

-One paragraph minimum bud. The first time I see one sentence might be the last time you see me. I'll politely ask for something more if we have some sort of story going and have connected a bit.

-Gender. I play both. I have characters with different sexualities. But if you come to me and say....that you ONLY play such and such gender...I might ignore you. It's limiting to me and limiting to you. When I write I want to write with someone who is open to trying new things and creating a nice little story. But hey...maybe I'll give you a shot. It depends on how I'm feeling.

-Communication. You want out of the roleplay? Cool beans. Find the right partner for youself. I won't be mad, promise you that. Want to stop the roleplay? Cool beans. Want to change characters? Right on. Voice how you're feeling or I won't know. You leave me for about.....hmmm....two weeks and I'm assuming it's over and I'll move on. But I'm a cool cucumber. So if you apologize or tell me what's up I might let ya back in. Also I'm going to tell you the truth. If I don't like what's happening or have a question I'll talk to you. Don't get offended alright? Just want you to know what's up.

Now that that's out of the way~

Romance

Comedy

Drama

Action

Horror

Fantasy

Modern

Lay it on me. You have somwthing I find interesting and I'll do it. Now before you even think about it. I do original and fandom roleplays. Love'em both to pieces.

Here's the killer though. In fandom roleplays I PREFER to play my own original characters. I don't mind if the main are included. But I probably won't play them as well as my own. I can try. But you can't feel bad if I don't play your character the way you like them. Mmm. I can feel someones dissatisfaction. Sorry buddy, but I have to do me. Let me leave you a short little list and if there's something you want to offer let me know.

One piece

Naruto

Undertale

Outlast

Hellsing

Dc

Marvel

Until dawn

Etc~

Anyway. Send pairings at me if you want. PM me if ya want or leave a comment. I roleplay in both pms or threads. Let's have fun alright? Chill, have tea, roleplay.

You get what you give alright? Come at me with some effort and creativity. I'm all game. Hey we might even be friends if you want.

Adios~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! If you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to roleplay some sort of Romance, Modern or Fantasy RP with you!

Well eyy. I'm cool with all those, as you know. Got anything specific in mind? Either way, feel free to send me me a pm sometime so we can discuss this some more.

poppunk1881 said:
Hey still looking for anyone?
Depends on who's askin'

But hey there. Yeah I'm still looking for some people! Wanna see if we mesh? Send me a message. Introduce yourself~

I'm down for any original modern RP - you set it up, I'll play along. Only fandom I'd be interested in is Sons of Anarchy so if that's covered by your 'etc.' let me know ;-)

I'm pretty interested if you're still looking for a partner. I hope "at least a paragraph" is serious though. I can be a bit over a couple paragraphs... often, but I can tone it back if need be. I'm not much good at fandoms (I just feel I can't do them justice honestly) but if you're up for a fantasy/modern fantasy, Sci-Fi type OC story, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

@Valmonte

You don't have to tone it back with me. Just know that like sending back quality posts so my replies won't be speedy. Buuuuut they'll at least be one or two a day. Fantasy is always a good time. Go ahead and message me if you'd like to chat about it!

RiversEdge said:
@Valmonte
You don't have to tone it back with me. Just know that like sending back quality posts so my replies won't be speedy. Buuuuut they'll at least be one or two a day. Fantasy is always a good time. Go ahead and message me if you'd like to chat about it!
I'm still new to the site so I won't be able to pm you until sometime tomorrow, but I'm glad to hear you value quality. I don't have a problem with waiting for a good reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back