• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search

Doppelganger2

I'm not lost.. I think.
Partner Search

Hey there, I'm looking for new, dedicated, creative, and available, RP partners.

I have some ideas I'm itching to try out, but I'm always open to new ones. :) I am willing to play FxF, MxM, and MxF (only as M). The Ideas are not set in stone, I like to work with my partners.

Rules-

-I don't do fandoms, that being said I am willing to RP Oc in a fandom world.

-Please be at least mostly literate (Proper spelling and grammar)

-No God modding

-No Slavery/incest/child abuse/ suicidal

-No one liners unless it's absolutely necessary

-PLEASE BE ACTIVE (Or tell me when you wont be)

-Site's rules always apply

-If you're done with the RP tell me (I'd rather know then waste both of our time)

Ideas-

(My preferred role will be bold.)

Any

• Bounty/Demon hunters
    Partners on the edge of the law, they work together to collect bounties, take down the bad guys and get the loot. (Could be fantasy, or sci fi)
  • Heroes
    From a hero guild, or D&D like. HeroxHero. (Medieval/Fantasy)
  • Outlaws
    Partners in crime, they could be thieves, contract killers, or mercenaries. (Borderlands like setting)
  • Outcast x New kid
    New town, new school, new people. Great. A new kid arrives at his new school, only to be confronted by a mess of new information and faces, but one face in particular has caught their attention. Although nobody even seems to notice them, I did.
  • Captain x Captive Navigator
    Upon a ship they had just seized a navigator caught the captain's attention, they didn't have one, and there was something special about this one.
  • Different worlds
    Two young kids/teens from opposing Viking clans, neither wanted to fight, or kill. One day when they were both wandering around in the woods, they found one another...

FxF

• Young Sorceress x Apprentice
    A young wizard takes on an apprentice. Despite being around the same age, the sorceress has much to teach her new apprentice.
  • Witch x Human
    A human-like witch lives in a hut in a secluded forest, living a lonely, solitary life, until, while out gathering ingredients one day, she comes across a young woman passed out in the middle of her forest.
  • Pirate Captain x Recruit
    A new arrival to the captain's ship, the Recruit has been dreaming of escaping her mundane life sine she was a small girl, and despite her father's best efforts to marry her off, she never wanted to settle down, she craved excitement, danger, adventure. She got a little more than she bargained for on Scarlet Red, her new home.
  • Witch x Witch
    Students of a Witch academy, these girls are paired together, whether they want to or not. They must finish their final exam together, which is a set of dangerous tasks they must complete to become full witches. (I'm thinking Straight A's, arrogant student x Lazy, laid back student.)
  • Human x Magic user
    In a time when the human world is executing all known magic users, some humans set up a program to protect Magic users, by pairing them up with normal, everyday citizens, for their protection, and a cover.

FxM

• PrincessxKnight
    The princess is in danger, and it's up to the most loyal knight in the kingdom to get her to safety.
  • Mad world
    In a world of craziness, and nonsense, YC is new to the world, and has no idea where they are, crazy creatures, and magic are all real. MC is a resident of this crazy world, as a gardener and is more then welcoming to you, and offers to take you to the sorcerer, who may be able help you understand what was happening.
  • Not Earth
    YC and MC were both sucked into a fantasy, medieval world filled with magic, and monsters. They have to survive together, and try to find their way home. Knowing each other, either as best friends, or just neighbors, means sticking together, and helping one another get through this and get home?
  • Witch x Human
    A human-like witch lives in a hut in a secluded forest, living a lonely, solitary life, until, while out gathering ingredients one day, she comes across a young man passed out in the middle of her forest.
  • The Gardener X the Mistress
    The young mistress of the Manor, daughter to the Lord, and Lady. She has expectations set upon her, and she knows that she is to marry a young lord one day, but she can't help but notice when the new gardener comes to work for their house. He is charming, sweet and handsome, but a servant.
  • The Expedition
    Our characters are and children of noble houses and young apprentices of a great scholar Bennett Richardson, and he's taking us, along with his staff, on a great expedition, to learn from an old civilization, being in the same boat, and being practically raised together by our master, we usually stay together.

MxM

• Apprentice x Apprentice
    At an Academy for young sorcerers/knights to train, these two were placed together in class, and partnered up. (KnightxKnight, KnightxSorcerer, or SorcererxSorcerer)
  • PrincexKnight
    After an attempt at the Prince's life, a loyal, promising, young knight was put in charge of getting him out of the castle undetected, and bringing him to his Uncle's care until they were contacted, but things became.. complicated along the way.
  • Blacksmith x Shopkeeper's son
    Slice of life, Medieval addition. In a small village, along the king's road, these two become intrigued by one another.
  • OrphanxOrphan
    Two orphan boys, living from the orphanage, to the streets, use each other's strength to get through the days, they live mainly in an abandoned building with a few other orphans, but they are the closest of them all, possibly being the eldest and like the parental figures to the younger ones. They steal, cheat, put on shows, and scam people to get their daily bread.
  • Mad world
    In a world of craziness, and nonsense, YC is new to the world, and has no idea where they are, crazy creatures, and magic are all real. MC is a resident of this crazy world, as a gardener and is more then welcoming to you, and offers to take you to the sorcerer, who may be able help you understand what was happening.
  • Soldier x Soldier
    In the king's name we fight. In the name of our homes we fall, and in the hearts of our families, we live on. This would be a story about a great war between the Orcs and the Humans, YC and MC will both be new recruits for the King's army (could be an archer, fighter, or magic user), on death's door everyday.

Hello. Chcoholique here.

I browsed through all of your post from beginning to end and I really like the Mistress X Gardener roleplay. I do like them all but I think two different people from different worlds seems interesting.
:)

If you would like to, we could roleplay?

Hullo! I have to say, I'm quite interested in RPing with you. This was exactly what I was looking for! Anyways, would you be interested in doing a new kid x outcast rp? I really don't care about gender, in fact I'll let you choose which pairing you'd like. Hope we can work together in the future. :)

I also thought it was worth mentioning that I'm almost always here. The only exception is when I'm on vacation, taking a day trip to the beach, or just at the pool or something. I also try to respond as quickly as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

I'm interested in doing the Princess x Knight pairing or possibly the "Not Earth" plot idea.

I'm interested in:

Bounty/Demon hunters

Heroes

Outlaws

Different worlds

OrphanxOrphan

I'm very willing to brainstorm with you - feel free to PM me and discuss~

If you're still open I'm interested in the orphan X orphan. Pm me if you are interested I cannot pm yet.

Hello~

I don't know if you are still looking for partners, but if you are, I would love to rp with you. I'm really interested with the Not Earth idea. Let me know via PM if you are interested. ^W^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back