• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search

natluvsdogs

Hi, I'm Nat. I'm relatively new here, but not to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for a few years. I'm looking for a one on one partner, I can do either MxM, MxF, or FxF. I prefer more realistic roleplays, but I'm not too picky. My replies can vary from one-liners to a paragraph or so. OOC talk is fine, and romance is fine too. I currently do not have any ideas, but I'm willing to work with someone to come up with something.

I have a criminal x cop oc set in the world of Gotham with the joker as the criminal and a newbie girl cop as the oc was wondering if you were interested.

Hey I'm Kay.

I'm down for pretty much anything. I normally rp as male, but I can do female if needed. I love realistic rps, they are just better to me. I am a 3rd person writer who can do anything from a sentence to about 4 paragraphs...

So if you're down, I'm down. Just lemme know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back