• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner search :)

TiyahBoo

Libra <3
Hey there, I'm Tia. It's been about a year since I've been on this site, and I'm ready to jump back in.

I do my best to use appropriate grammar, and appreciate the same in return. Also, I post multiple times a day :) please also work with me if we end up doing a story, teamwork! Get bored? Cool, spice it up or let me know you don't wish to continue, in pretty cool about stuff like that.

I typically play female, but have no aversion to playing male. Here are my favorite pairings.

Bad boy x good girl

Bad girl x good boy

Supernatural x human

Bad boy x bad girl

Enemies

I like a little romance, but I don't necessarily want it to be the focus of the story. Please let me know if you'd be interested, or have any pairing ideas :) looking for 3-5 different people

Hello, Tia! Welcome back to the site!

I appreciate your appreciation of grammar, and appreciate how you appreciate others' appreciation to their own and your own appreciation of the appreciation of grammar! I try to post often as I can (at worst, once a day, but most often a few times per day.). Talking out plots and storylines is good, as it prevents major slipups that make the RP fall apart. Trust me, I know. I learned the hard way. I'm all for spicing up the plots, but without talking about it at least a little, it sometimes messes up the plot, so I'll talk with you about it beforehand.

I am basically the same was as you for gender, I can play either gender and I'm OK with it, although I usually just use which gender I feel adds the most to the plot according to the plot and what I can add to it, but only when it doesn't matter to the RP's stability or something.

Any of those plots sound fine to me, except I'd prefer the 1st-3rd and the 5th rather than the 4th.

I assume you're looking for a Modern/Realistic RP, but tell me if otherwise! Or, never mind, I'll PM you.

Oh these seem like a lot of fun. I would be interested in something like this. I have never role played here before, but I would love to learn with you. I would want to be male.

Hmm, not sure what the focus should be, but I am open to ideas. Maybe we are former bandits who went on a spree across Asia but now are back home at in our respective hometowns. Sounds fun. Again, I have never done this so forgive me for my ignorance of common subject matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so you know, basically the only common subject matter is high school.

Or rather the most common subject matter.

For some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back