• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search

Ex Nihilo

Hello out there, RPNation members, I'm Ex Nihilo. My friends call me Ex Nihilo. You may call me Ex Nihilo. Okay, enough of that. We are all, I believe, here to roleplay so, Let's get to it. I'm here to appeal to the roleplayer in you and ask for mercy on a poor RPer craving some good, in depth plots to ease the boredom.

Guidelines:

To be honest, there isn't much to cover. I just want someone who can further a plot and add twists and creativity to it and be active enough to keep it moving faster than a post a week pace. I also want more than three sentences in response, and I'll usually post around two to three paragraphs. Oh, as far as romance goes I only do heterosexual relationships. However, I can do either the male or female in a plot, it doesn't matter.

Well, I think that's about it as far as that goes. Now, onto the ideas!

Below I have a list of pairings I'd love to do. If there is an ♠ beside it then that means I'm really wanting to roleplay it.

♠Injured Solider x War Nurse [Plot in Mind]

Soldier x Native

Loyalist x Patriot {American Revolution}

Sailor x Mermaid

♠Alien x Human/Astronaut [Plot in Mind]

Time Traveler x Past/Future Person

Okay, so, not a whole lot of ideas but I've got several fandoms that could bring several plots to fruitation. Behold;

Divergent Series

Partials Series

Stung Series

Harry Potter

Marvel/ DC

Also, I know that werewolves and vampires are popular with most on here, so, I'll admit that I've never actually roleplayed a werewolf or vampire related plots. However, if one can concoct a plot that'd be awesome and I would be willing to give it a shot!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would ADORE planning a Harry Potter plot with you (: If you are interested please let me know my dear!

giphy.gif

I may be interested in the alien x human/astronaut plot, depending on what you have in mind! Otherwise I see you're into marvel so maybe a guardians of the Galaxy-esque plot?

I would love to roleplay either a Harry Potter plot, or I'm thinking a Loyalist x Patriot plot, with you! Please PM me if you'd like to as I can't PM yet.

Loyalist x Patriot Sounds like an interesting concept that I would love to try! I'm still really new and cannot PM yet.

Injured soldier and war nurse would be amazing, or anything DC. I am a massive DC nerd. Contact me at your leisure, though I know this is a terribly old thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back