• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search || Updated 07.18.17

-sunkissed

plus est en vous
tumblr_obpae1B4py1uc9x1zo1_500.gif

Hello, everyone! My name is Sun and I'm looking for a few partners to RP with. I'll begin by telling you a bit about myself. I am 20 years old and in college, though I am currently on my summer break and have about a month left until I return to school. I am a fan of both long-term and short-term RPs and I'm ditch-friendly (as in, I would prefer if you tell me that you no longer have interest in continuing the RP, but I understand that anxiety can cause people to ditch, which is fine by me). I am in the Central time zone and should be able to reply at least once a day. I tend to be wordy with my replies and they can get up to 11+ paragraphs at times. I'm also a fan of fantasy plots as well as writing LGBT+ characters. I'd prefer to RP over PMs or email.

Now... Onto what I'm looking for in a partner. I'm mainly looking for someone who is at least 17 years old and enjoys OOC talking as well. I love to plot and create new ideas with my partner, so writing with someone talkative is always fun! I'm very laid back. I don't mind if you can only reply twice a week or if you prefer shorter replies.

Here are some pairing ideas that I'm currently interested in:

• Fantasy creature x Human
  • Royalty x Knight
  • Royal x Royal from a rival nation
  • Summer/Fire elemental x Winter/Ice elemental

Here are some fandoms that I'd be interested in writing in (I'd prefer oc x oc only, but you can ask if there's a canon character I'd be okay playing!):
  • Fire Emblem (Awakening, Fates, and Echoes only!)
  • Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, and Breath of the Wild)
  • Harvest Moon
  • Pokemon
  • Little Witch Academia
  • Madoka Magica
  • Harry Potter
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Fantasy Life
  • Animal Crossing
  • Rune Factory
Here are some tropes that I'm interested in:
  • Love triangles
  • Slow burn
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Best friends to lovers
I am open to new ideas and trying new things, so if you have a plot idea that you think I may like, feel free to tell me! Also, feel free to approach me with other ideas that may not be listed here as I am interested in a number of other things as well! Otherwise, I'd love to brainstorm something up with you. Feel free to message me or comment in this thread!

Last edited:
I see you're a fantasy fan, and have interest in Zelda games. When you can do so, please PM me–I'd like to do some RPing with you along each of the pairing ideas you presented, as well as discuss original ideas and fandom plays. I have some other ideas we could maybe discuss, as well.

Love to write if your still looking!

Hi there, I'd love to roleplay one of those ideas with you if you're still searching or accepting partners! I'm comfortably familiar with about half the list of those fandoms and the tropes you've put out happen to be some of the ones I'm interested in, as well, & I usually talk a lot OOC too and brainstorm a lot of ideas (too much, I need to actually write more). My account's also new so I can't send you a PM either yet, but I hope that soon I'll be able to contact you in private so I can go further into detail if you're interested.

Hey!

I'm a huge fan of love triangles and enemies to lovers. I'm sure we could work out a pairing and I'd prefer either fxf or mxf.

-sunkissed -sunkissed

I'm down to do Fire Emblem or Rune Factory OC x OC roleplay. Do you know the setting for Rune Factory, or will we world build? Also, I can do any of those tropes for the Fire Emblem and Rune Factory fandoms.

Also, if you're interested in Psyren, Code Geass, or an Original Fantasy roleplay, I can provide a link to my own ideas, or you can click the 1x1 Thread in my signature.

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Yes, I am familiar with the setting for Rune Factory Frontier, Tides of Destiny, and Rune Factory 4. If you'd like, I could send you a PM and we can discuss more in depth what we'd like to write!

I'd be interested in an oc rp if you're still looking for a partner. I'm used to using a myriad of human and non-human characters of all types so anything you're really interested in I'd be happy to give a go.

Still looking for more partners!

'ello 'ello 'ello.

I love everything you have said here so excuse me as I internally fangirl. I am 20 years of age. my about me and stuff thread can be found here.

BUT from YOUR thread, I am extremely hyped and inspired, and would L O V E to roleplay a MxM:

Royalty x Knight, combined with Summer x Winter Elemental idea, where the Royal is the Heir to the Summer/Winter Court, and the Knight is a traitor from the opposite court, and thus possess' knowledge and powers of the opposite court. He is extremely useful as the two courts are on the brink of (and soon IN) war, but it also means no one trusts him and thinks he's a spy, gosh darn it.

Hi there !

Not sure if you're still looking for a partner but I'd really love to do some Little Witch Academia or FE: A rp ! I'm not that used to playing OC x OC stuff but I'd be pretty cool with trying it out.. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back