• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings PArTNEr SEArCH >:U

Azerothii

That one smol paw
HI! It's ME- Candid. ; v ;

I'm searching for a partner to experiment with atm, somewhat craving to do a horror rp and whatnot. But I could also go for fantasy and modern with a twist if you want to. In terms of Fandom Rps, I could really do with Dead By Daylight (Fav Character- Feng Min) and Boku no Hero Academia.

I main female characters btw, I only do male characters in a supporting role. Though in terms of relationship, I could pretty much do all of them such as FxM, MxM, and FxF..

I also expect a paragraph length from my partner with decent grammar. And do inform me if you will be busy at that time, even I also tend to be busy with school as well so It would be nice to chat and alert one another. ><) Thanks~!

I'm a dead by daylight fana, speciallized in killers. Interested in some hunt or a plaything, maybe with the Doc, Clown or Hillbilly ?
(I prefer discord and kik though pms are okey)

Character Insert- ((If anyone wants to rp Dead by Daylight with my babies <3 ))

BeFunky-collage.jpg
-Feng Min-
She knew she fucked up once and learned not to repeat the same mistake. Years of training put to test. A second chance that she would take. Thrusted into a world of nightmares , She would be the SHINING LION that never despairs.

BeFunky-collage (1).jpg
- Dwight Fairfield -
A scrawny nervous man that would do anything to avoid being hooked. His past of being an outcast now used to escape death. A weak leader with a determined heart, He gathers everyone to follow his step. For he needs them to survive so he could survive as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back