• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search thread !

hey there !

i was thinking a couple of these plots sounded fun

- writer x artist
- slow-burn/angst
- youth & growing up (midnight mcdonalds raid? me too)
- post-apocalyptic
- unlikely couples

i dunno these looked cool.

Hey, I'd be interested to hear your ideas concerning space/sci-fi! I also enjoy many tropes you've mentioned, such as rivalry and slow burn. Message me if you want to cook something up; I can't do so yet because I'm way too new here. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Id be down for fantasy, realistic history or a post apocalyptic theme. I will admit I cannot write 7 paragraphs, but i'd love to try and rp with you and get better as a writer.

Your "Hit Me Like Lightning" plot looks interesting, but I think it'd also be cool to do something comedy-ish with cops in the big city. I guess kind of like Brooklyn Nine-Nine? Haha. I'm not super into romance, though. :c But hmu if you have any interest!!

hey friend i just turned 18, im a MEGA GAY and im ready to write about some GOOD BOYS

not sure how big you are into like fantasy/medieval settings but im having lots of thoughts about monarchies and court intrigue and betrayal and whatever else comes along with all that

i do however like the quaint feeling that ur ideas have. the whole just guys being dudes living in their shitty apartments and trying to get by?? im weak for stories that show characters ageing over time and how their relationships change as they graduate and move on and try to make do and all that... bro theres like so much shit we could possibly do youre into like everything i am

hmu if ya want!

I'll admit I don't have much experience with f//f, but I'm certainly willing to give it a try! I like the idea of doing either Junk Day or The World Swiftly Spins Backwards, if you're still looking for someone.

Hi there! I'd be interested in RPing Gotham - I'm mostly looking for a Nygma x Cobblepot thread personally :c I do prefer playing off-site via email though; I can either link you to my post which has my email (I'd rather not post it here), or you could send me a PM with yours? I can't send PMs yet, though I'm fairly certain I can receive/read them. xDD;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back