• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner search The Raven Cycle or The Foxhole Court (ignore prefix)

cane suga

🌿 garden of eden 🌿
Hello, I'm Tae~! I'm a nineteen year old roleplayer who has had five years of experience! I'm looking for partners to roleplay either The Raven Cycle or The Foxhole Court!
My ships are listed below and the characters I like to play in those ships are colored blue!

My Raven Cycle Ship(s)

Ronan x Adam
Gansey x Adam
Noah
x Adam
Noah
x Ronan
Noah x Skov
Noah
x Kavinsky
Skov x Swan
Kavinsky x Proko
Kavinsky x Skov

My Foxhole Court Ship(s)

Andrew x Neil

I will say that I don't ship much (at all) from The Foxhole Court because those ships don't give me much inspiration.

I love planning roleplays with my partners because it gives both people a little of what they both like so don't be shy if you have an idea.

i'm absolutely obsessed with trc! i haven't read foxhole yet, though. i relate a whole lot to gansey, so i'd be up for rping him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back